How To Prepare For GATE Exam Without Coaching?
In India, GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is considered as one of hardest entrance exam. A common dilemma which the applicants face is How to Prepare for GATE Exam without Coaching.
So, students must know that it will not be easy to clear GATE 2019 exam without a good amount of effort. If you are going to prepare for exam without taking any help of any institute then you have to put some extra effort in GATE Exam Preparation.
How To Prepare For GATE Exam 2019!!!
Approximately 9 lakh applicants appear for GATE every year. If you will follow the below provided GATE Exam Preparation Tips in structured manner, then definitely you will get good scores in exam with any GATE Coaching.
Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding Self-Study Plan to Prepare for GATE Exam. Have a look below for Strategy To Prepare For GATE Exam Without Coaching 2019?
How To Prepare For GATE Exam Without Coaching
How To Prepare For GATE Exam 2019?
First Know GATE Syllabus 2019:
- Preparation Tips for GATE Exam: The first and the primary step that one need to take while preparing for GATE 2019 is to know the GATE Syllabus.
- First of all decide the schedule that from which subject you want to start. We will advise you to start from the strong subject it will take less time and you will also feel confident.
- Start with a systematic analysis of syllabus & topics to be studied. “To start off with, I thoroughly checked the GATE Exam Syllabus.
- Therefore, you must know what exactly you must study, which topics to focus more on and so.
Check Updated: GATE Exam Pattern
Make Strategy to Prepare for GATE:
- Applicants should know which topics need to be covered; they can devise their own Strategy to Prepare for GATE Exam without Coaching.
- Go to the details of GATE and plan as per the months, days and hours you.
- It is advisable to study as per a weekly goal to make proper coverage and equal attention to college and GATE Preparation.
Study Standard GATE Books:
- It is very necessary for applicants to identify the Best books for GATE 2019.
- The theoretical and numerical portions must be prepared together. Students should always read the topics from the standard GATE Study Material. So there was no need of special or other study material.
Must Solve GATE Sample Papers:
- Applicants must solve a lot of GATE Previous Years Question Papers and sample papers.
- Practicing GATE Sample Papers make you completely aware of the syllabus, nature and type of questions that are expected to come in the test paper.
- Solving the previous years’ question papers will help you to get a grip over various elements of the question paper.
- From July to November, you must focus of completing the GATE 2019 syllabus. After November, practise sample papers and previous years questions papers.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For GATE Exam
Maintain Consistency is Must:
- Consistency in preparation is very important. Sometimes it happens that you start preparation with a lot of passion but after few days you start taking the preparation and subjects casually.
- This is not a good sign for preparation and also may lead to failure.
- You need to be consistent and have to fix particular hours you are going to give your preparation throughout like from 3-6, 6-7 or 6-10 hours a day (depends on your caliber)
- Regarding the same a GATE Topper said once “Sticking to the routine was the most challenging part of the preparation. Adhering to the timetable and time management is another tricky part.”
Also Check: GATE Online Coaching
Go for Group Study
- Is it possible to clear the GATE Without Any Coaching: Lets’ check it out: There may be areas or topics where you feel trapped or are hard to solve. Here coaching is not the only solution. You must have parallel plans for it.
- For clearing your doubts and understanding the topics, problems better, applicants must closely indulge in group discussions with the like-minded people.
Solve Online: GATE Mock Test
Revision is a Must:
- The last stage before the GATE exam which is quite important and a larger portion of what you have prepared so far is manifested as per how you revise what you have studied/prepared.
- If this exercise is not done well, then whatever you have studied so far may go for a toss when it comes to attempting in the actual examination.
- Thus, the revision is a must. Here your short notes can come to your rescue and save you a lot of time.
Read Also:- How To Crack Engineering Exams
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the most popular exams among students who wants to get admissions in post-graduate engineering courses like M.Tech, M.E offered by the IITs, NITs, other GFTI, and various private institutions.
Applicants do not need to waste time and money by going to coaching classes in order to crack GATE Exam. All you need is hard work and determination to keep going forward and follow above Tips to Crack GATE Exam 2019. If applicants have any query regarding How To Crack GATE Exam Without Coaching then drop comment in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|GATE Registration||Documents Required For GATE|
|GATE Login||GATE Exam Centres|
|GATE Cut Off||GATE Admit Card|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria||GATE Rank Predictor|
|GATE Answer Key||GATE Result|