How to Prepare for Intermediate Board Exams
Intermediate Board Exams are conducted in the month of March and April and before examination students get scared because they don’t know How to Prepare for Intermediate Board Exams. This examination is the main step for our future. If you want to get admission in the reputed university for this you must have good marks in the Intermediate Board Exams.
In future at the time of any interview or job Intermediate Board Exams marks will be consider so you have to prepare best for these examination, which will be beneficial for your future. Here you can get tips to prepare for Intermediate Board Exams both for 1st Year, 2nd Year. You should keep these things in mind before starting preparation for exam.
Tips To Prepare For Intermediate Board Exams
Here you can get tips to prepare each section such as for science, mathematics, commerce and Humanities. Prepare each section as said below.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology are the main subjects which want more concentration in the science section. For each subject you can get some tips.
- If you want to have command on this subject then you have to go in the depth of the fundamental and never try to cram anything.
- Mostly you have to face numerical and theorems that are based on the main concept so try to write them as more as possible and hence you will not forget any step at the time of exam.
- Modern Physics, Optics, light, Oscillation & Waves and Heat & Thermodynamics etc. are the some easy topics try to prepare them first.
- This is very easy and the marks scoring subject. You can easily prepare for this in some time as it based on the some basic concept.
- It is divided in to two parts one is Organic Chemistry and other is Inorganic Chemistry.
- Never get confused in the reaction and always try to write them after learning.
- When your preparation is completed then writes some main points on one paper and keeps it with you and revises again and again as you get time.
- This subject contains both lots of diagram and theory also. So you have to keep some more concentration on this subject.
- Write spellings of each word as you know the spelling of the words is difficult in the Biology and repeat them aft6er two and three days again and again.
- When you feel your syllabus is completed then try to solve multiple type question and previous year question paper.
This subject is both for the science and commerce section so all the students should follow the common tips.
- Many students feels that Mathematics is the difficult subject but it’s not so. It is one of the easiest subject but only when you have the entire concept on your finger tips.
- If you want to make this section strong then you have to practice more for this and have to go in the depth of the concepts.
- Try to solve the questions from the different methods either with the help of your friend and teachers.
- Always read the solution after completion of this and avoid silly mistake as mistake in sum, division, subtraction etc and don’t use calculator while solving question.
In this section you have to prepare Accountancy, Economics, mathematics and other common subject as in other form which we have discussed mathematics in the above section so the tips of rest subject is given below.
- An account is mainly based on your concepts and calculation skills. So for this you have to improve your calculation and try to do calculation early.
- It is also important that your concepts are clear or not. So firstly clear your doubts with the help of your teachers.
- As you know in the question of accounts there is step marking so always try to solve the question so you can get some marks.
- There are tables in the accounts so draw these tables neatly.
- There are also so much calculations and diagram in this subject so practice it as more as you can.
- Always keep the keys of concepts in your mind at the time of doing questions.
- To prepare theoretical part learn definition and revise them time to time otherwise at the time of examination everything will mix-up.
- This subject contains facts as mentioned in the history so if you want to prepare this subject then you have to learn the topics and remember each event.
- Before learning the new chapters always take the overview of the previous chapter so you will never forget any topic.
- Discuss the event of the history with your friends by this you can kieep these things in mind always.
- In this section you should know the politics of the whole world so focus on the current events.
- Always keep yourself updated with the latest news for this you can give information from your news and also from the news.
- Learn current affairs and memorize it again and again.
- For this you must have the knowledge of the social concepts, which can be obtained from the books of your course.
- Learn the definitions, which seems important to you.
- Take help from your companions.
- Be updated with the world.
So our point of view this information is sufficient for you to prepare well for your examination. We wish you all the best for your examination. Attempt each question and get good marks.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Board Exam Preparation Tips 2015||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Online Quiz|