How To Prepare For JIPMER
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It conducts MBBS entrance exam every year and it’s not easy to crack the JIPMER entrance exam. Candidates should know about How to Prepare for JIPMER, so for the candidate’s convenience here we are providing Tips to Crack JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, let’s have a look…!!!
Tips To Crack JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
Creating a Study Plan
Firstly you have to figure out that how much time and effort you have to give to studying for the exam by asking the following questions:
- How much material do you need to cover?
- How difficult is the material?
- How much time is available?
- Do you have any other priorities during the study period?
- What is the format of the exam?
- How important is the exam?
- What is your performance target for the exam?
Know all about The Exam:
Before start preparation Candidates must know all about JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam. They have to know about the exam pattern and what is the syllabus?
- Know the syllabus well
- Know the exam pattern
- Exam Notification
- Know about important chapters
Plan your preparation:
It is exactly said, “He who fails to plan, plans to fail”. Nobody can challenge the importance of planning when doing any important job. When you are preparing for JIPMER exam, you should be more careful for planning, because a right planning can give you success. So make a proper study planning that will be weekly, you will be assign some sections to study every week by which you are able to finish your syllabus in time.
Good study resources:
Candidates have to choose good study resource when preparing for JIPMER entrance exam. There are different type books in the market so the beginners get confused as they have to choose from several of books. Do not refer to many books just use one book for theory and one for problem solving of each subject. So keep the collection of selected books, good and reliable question bank, solved previous year JIPMER MBBS exam papers a for preparation of the exam.
Organize your study space
Contenders who want to crack JIPMER MBBS entrance exam they have to make preparation strategy first. Most important thing that aspirants have to study hard and use few hours daily on preparation but an hour or a half in your daily timetable demands. Must do some Exercise at while do preparation to keep your mind, body and soul fit. Food is also a very important aspect that needs to be taken care of when preparing for entrance examinations.
Preparation strategy beyond studies:
- Start preparing early, or start now
- Must know about the exam topics to cover, percentage or value of test or exam, format, length, location, aids permitted
- Identify key topics
- Set time table, targets and dates for completion
- Arrange material to differentiate between main topics, sub-topics, and details.
- Summarize it using charts, tables, mind maps or webs, quantitative concept summaries, or annotated notes depending on the type of material
- Just takes Review
- Make a study plan, based on number of hours you think you’ll need
- Multiple choice tests, essay exams can analyze themes, patterns, your interpretations, Quantitative problem
- Make up your own Notes
- Use old exams and assignments, previous year papers, sample papers, mock tests
- Take home exams require evidence and evaluation, not just description of facts
- Answer questions you know first, to maximize grades and gain confidence
Special Tips for Students
- If you have sufficient time for the exam, choose a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam point of view.
- Or if you do not have sufficient time then select a section that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter
- give priority to the most important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced them.
- Before exam date, leave to learn out of any new chapter because it will make a lot of stress and confusion just revise those chapters which you have prepared well.
- Remember the important milestones coming up, like: mock tests or school exams, festivals or family functions.
JIPMER MBBS 2016 Preparation Books
|NCERT Physics Part I & Part II||NCERT Chemistry Part I & Part II||NCERT Biology||14 years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical 4th Edition Arihant Experts|
|Complete AIPMT Guide Physics for AIMPT 2015||Complete AIPMT Guide Chemistry for AIMPT 2015||Complete AIPMT Guide Biology for AIMPT 2015||Target JIPMER: 2000-2014 Question Bank with Precise Explanations Covering Complete Medical Syllabus 2nd Edition by Arun Kumar|
|Physics Vol 1 & Vol 2 by David Haliday and Resnick (For Basic Concepts)||Objective NCERT at your Fingertips Chemistry||NCERT Extract Objective Biology for Class 11th & 12th||Vision 2015 JIPMER|
|Advanced Level Physics (Nelkon & Parker)||Objective Chemistry Vol 1 & Vol 2 for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examinations||Objective Biology Vol 1 & Vol 2 for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examinations|
|HC Verma for Physics||ABC Chemistry||AC Dutta for Botany|
|25 years CBSE-PMT Topic Wise Solved Papers – Physics||25 years CBSE-PMT Topic Wise Solved Papers – Chemistry||25 years CBSE-PMT Topic Wise Solved Papers – Biology|
Dear aspirants!! The team of recruitmentresult.com wishes you “Good Luck” for your examination…..!!!
We hope that the tips to prepare for JIPMER 2016, which we have provided on this page is very beneficial or helpful to you to crack the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. to get more articles related to JIPMER 2016 keep visiting recruitmentresult.com regularly you may subscribe this web portal to get latest updates directly to your inbox or bookmark by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On