How To Prepare For NDA
Before appearing National Defense Academy (NDA)/ Naval Academy (NA) exam you should know How to Prepare for NDA 2017. We all want to make our career brighter and successful. Career in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force is the dream of youngsters of India. NDA Examination is conducted for selection of talented individuals to the Indian Defense force. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about Best Tips To Crack UPSC NDA/ NA Exam, so please have a look……
How To Prepare For NDA
NDA Examination is organized two times in the year. Exam contains two sections that are Mathematics and General Ability Test. Two prepare each section tips are given below. You should follow these Best Tips To Crack UPSC NDA/ NA Exam.
How to Prepare for NDA Mathematics:
NDA Mathematics contains topics like Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations and Statistics and Probability. This paper contains 300 marks and applier need to solve 120 questions. Follow below given tips to qualify this section with good marks.
- Firstly candidates should clear basic concept of class 10th and 12th. These methods, formulas and calculations will help you to solve difficult problems.
- Some of questions will be so tricky, so they can consume your most of time. That’s why you have to clear your concepts. By this you can save your time.
- Practice with previous year question paper Mock questions of maths.
- You will get only 150 minutes to solve this question paper so you should divide particular time to particular section while solving the question paper.
- Questions will be asked in two forms – to complete the statement or to solve the question.
- Choose best books to prepare well for exam. You may also select books that are given below to prepare this exam.
Read Also:- How to Prepare for Maths
How to Prepare for NDA General Ability Test:
NDA General Ability Test conducted in two parts, first one is English and other is General Knowledge. This test contains 150 questions of 600 marks. Paper will be objective type and contain Multiple Type Questions.
Part A: NDA English Preparation:
- NDA English contains topics like Vocabulary & Grammar and paper will contain 50 questions of 200 marks.
- It’s very easy section and you can easily score good marks in this paper. Paper is designed to test basic English skills of appliers.
- To crack this paper you should be familiar with basic concepts of English grammar as questions will based on comprehension, basic grammar, and vocabulary.
- You can’t prepare Vocabulary and Grammar within a week. So try to prepare it from beginning.
- Practice online test paper to get idea of questions that asked in examination.
- Divide your time to each topic and follow schedule properly.
Part B: NDA General Knowledge (GK) preparation
- General Knowledge contains topics like Physics, History, Geography, Chemistry, General Science and Current events.
- Examination contains 100 questions based on General Knowledge. Candidates who will qualify this test can get 400 marks.
- This section is two wide, so you need to concentrate on each topic deeply.
- Prefer best books to start preparation. Some books are given below. You can also prefer these books to start preparation.
- To prepare physics, you should clear all concepts and get practical knowledge of physics.
- For Chemistry, candidates should have knowledge of classifications of elements, compounds, and mixtures.
- Read news paper and GK Magazine on daily basis.
- Current Affairs is the most important part of this paper. Make this section strong to crack this exam with good marks.
Check This Useful Section of NDA
|NDA Online Application Form||NDA Age Limit|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||NDA Coaching Institute|
|NDA Syllabus/ Exam Pattern||NDA Admit Card|
|NDA Interview Questions And Answers||How To Join NDA After 12th|
|NDA Merit List||NDA Answer Key|
|NDA Result||UPSC Latest Exam Updates|
Basic Guideline/Tips To Crack UPSC NDA/NA Exam
Topics of Exam:
If a contender is going to appear in the upcoming NDA written exam, then he/she has to know about the main topics of the exam. National Defence Academy written exam includes the topics.
- General Knowledge
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:-
Select The Best Material:
If you want to get the good score in the test then you should keep in mind that “So many books, so little time”. Candidates have to collect the best books and other material for the good preparation.
Get Details:- NDA Preparation Books
It is most important to practice hard to build a good command on each section of the test. The best thing to solve this matter is to practice every topic of the examination till you are perfect. If you complete all your preparation by follow this process, you will find yourself well prepared at the end.
Read This:- Effective Time Table for Studies
Last year Question papers:
There are previous year exam papers and solved answers of NDA entrance exam are also available in the market. This is the best way to make a revision after the complete preparation or to know about the important topics and section of the test. You may buy these sample papers from any of the book stall in the market.
Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips:- Get Details
Online Sample papers:
To make a good command on the topics, you can also check the online Sample Papers Of NDA written exam. So many internet websites are provided this service for the candidates who are going to appear in this test. You can also find the online mock test of the test through our portal.
NDA Preparation Books:
|Sr. No.||NDA / NA Books|
|01||Manorama Yearbook 2015 by Mathew M|
|02||Mathematics for NDA and NA: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy by R S Aggarwal|
|03||Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 1)|
|04||Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 2)|
|05||Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC|
|06||Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations by R.S. Aggarwal|
|07||NDA INA practice papers: conducted by UPSC – Sachchida nand Jha|
|08||Mathew M’s Manorama Yearbook 2015|
|09||NDA & NA National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Entrance Examination: 10 Practice Sets (English) by Expert Compilations|
|10||NDA INA Practice Papers: Conducted by UPSC (English) by Sachchida Nand Jha|
|11||Chapterwise- Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Explanatory Solutions : Mathematics / English / General Ability with Explanatory Solutions Latest (English) by Arihant Experts|
You Must Know: How to Get in the Mood to Study
By following these instructions, we hope now you know How To Prepare For NDA 2017. If you have any query regarding this, you can leave it in the comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.