How To Prepare For NMAT 2019
NMAT Exam is scheduled to be held from 04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019 at various examination centers. To crack NMAT Exam In First Attempt candidate must know How To Prepare For NMAT 2019. Follow below provided NMAT Preparation Tips to crack exam easily.
NMAT Important Dates 2019-20:
|Name of Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|NMAT By GMAC Registration||02-07-2019 to 03-10-2019|
|Scheduling||02-07-2019 to 16-10-2019|
|Late Registration||04-10-2019 to 14-10-2019|
|Registration – Retake||05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-scheduling||02-07-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Exam Dates||04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Result Submission||3rd Week of January, 2020|
|Final Announcement of results||31-03-2020|
How To Prepare For NMAT
Planned Preparation Strategy!
When you are perspiring for NMAT 2019, Firstly you have to find out that how much time and effort you have to give to studying for the exam by asking the following questions:
- How much material do you need to cover?
- How difficult is the material?
- How much time is available?
- Do you have any other priorities during the study period?
- What is the format of the exam?
- How important is the exam?
- What is your performance target for the exam?
How To Prepare For NMAT by GMAC 2019:
Know all about The Exam
Before start NMAT preparation Candidates must know all about NMAT Entrance Exam 2019. They have to know about the exam pattern and what is the syllabus?
- Know the syllabus well
- Know the exam pattern
- Exam Notification
- Know about important chapters
Know the subject that you are week in
When you are preparing for NMAT exam you must tally the subjects and have to know about that subject in which you are week. Just try to make it your string area, do prepare by the help of solved examples, unsolved exercise and give time to the weakest subject but give more time on important subject and topic.
Plan your Preparation
When you are preparing for NMAT exam, you should be more cautious for planning and strategy, because a right planning can give you success. So make a proper study planning that will be weekly, you will be assign some sections to study every week by which you are able to finish your syllabus in time.
Find Better Study Resources
Aspirants must have to choose better study resource when preparing for NMAT 2019 entrance exam. There are different type books in the market for aspirants; you can take help from these materials. Do not refer to many books just use one book for theory and one for problem solving of each subject. You may also take help from question bank, solved previous year NMAT exam papers sample papers, mock tests while preparing, that will helpful to you to crack NMAT exam.
Contenders who want to crack NMAT entrance exam they have to make preparation strategy first. Most important thing that aspirants have to study hard on preparation according to daily timetable demands. Candidates have to make their own notes to revise easily. You can rvise by using the methods like: note-taking/note-making, memorizing, drafting model answers The main purpose of the revision is:
- to understand the topic for which you are sitting an exam
- to commit what you have learnt and understood to memory
- to practice planning and writing answers to questions
Check NMAT Related Links:
|NMAT By GMAC||Get Details|
|NMAT Registration||Get Details|
|NMAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|NMAT Result||Get Details|
|NMAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|NMAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|NMAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NMAT Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|NMAT Full Form||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NMAT Preparation Tips:
- Start preparing early, or start now
- Must know about the exam topics to cover, percentage or value of test or exam, format, length, location, aids permitted
- Identify key topics
- Set time table, targets and dates for completion
- Arrange material to differentiate between main topics, sub-topics, and details.
- Summarize it using charts, tables, mind maps or webs, quantitative concept summaries, or annotated notes depending on the type of material
- Just takes Review
- Make a study plan, based on number of hours you think you’ll need
- Multiple choice tests, essay exams can analyze themes, patterns, your interpretations, Quantitative problem
- Make up your own Notes
- Use old exams and assignments, previous year papers, sample papers, mock tests
- Take home exams require evidence and evaluation, not just description of facts
- Answer questions you know first, to maximize grades and gain confidence.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Tips to Crack NMAT Exam In First Attempt
- If you have enough time for the exam then select a chapter you are weak in which is most important from the exam point of view.
- if you do not have sufficient time then select a section that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter
- Give priority to the most important chapters and revise them properly before examination
- Before exam date, leave to learn out of any new chapter because it will make a lot of stress and confusion just revise those chapters which you have prepared well.
- Remember the important milestones coming up, like: mock tests or school exams, festivals or family functions.
How To Prepare For NMAT Exam in One Month:
- Last minute tips
Stay calm and relaxed: It is normal to have stress and nervousness before the exam, which you have to control in every situation. In this situation, you are not alone, but you are millions of students.
Keep in mind, going out of these circumstances, the dream of success will be fulfilled. This is a golden period of life, instead of spending stress in it, test your self-confidence. To stay calm and stress free, do yoga, meditation, pranayama, talk to friends on the phone.
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
- How to stay healthy during exam
Any examination itself is difficult in itself. Tension is also the most painful in those who have overcome it that can be successful. Especially the examinations increase the students’ stress on night one night before the exam.
But, they have to understand that they can keep their full focus on the exam only by keeping away from stress. This not only affects their health but also can have a bad effect on exams. Therefore, try to implement these things a day before the exam.
- Not a book worm, need to keep the topics clear
In 2017, Navdeep Singh of Chandigarh topped the All India Top with 99.99% marks. Regarding its Preparation Strategy, Navdeep explains that it is not necessary to become a bookworm to pass any exam, rather it is very important to be clear of all the topics.
Navdeep himself used to sleep for only four hours during the preparation and spent more time studying. Navdeep explains that there should be brain relief for studies. I am very fond of playing cricket.
Read Out Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How To Prepare For NMAT Exam 2019:
Stay focused while in every situation, only then you will be able to do your best in NMAT 2019. Focus on the guidelines issued by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and your preparation.
Often students realize this for the last moments, their preparation is not enough. Do not do this at all. Rather than raising the question of preparing itself, be assured that whatever is read is enough to get a good rank.
Dear aspirants! We are hoping that the tips to prepare for NMAT 2019, which we have provided on this page is very helpful to you to crack the NMAT entrance exam. You may get more articles related to NMAT 2019 or NMAT Preparation Guide keep visiting recruitmentresult.com regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Tips To Create Study Guide|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Score Good Grades|
|10 Great Techniques To Read Faster Than Others||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|