How to Prepare for RBI Exam
Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Exam for the post of PO, Clerk, Officers and huge amount of candidates participated in this exam but only some of them know How to Prepare for RBI Exam. As you know competition is so tough today so you have to try hard to qualify this examination.
Candidates who have applied for the examination and just want to start preparation should keep some points in mind before starting preparation. Here you can check RBI PO, Clerk, Officers Written & Interview Tricks. With the help of these tips you can prepare for written exam and also for the Interview.
This Page Includes:
- Topics to prepare for RBI Exam
- Tips to Prepare for RBI written Exam Section Wise
- Tips to Prepare for RBI Interview
Topics to prepare for RBI Exam:
Tips to Prepare for RBI written Exam Section Wise
This section contains topics like Persons in news, Books and their authors, Currents affairs, Sports events and Banking and financial terms. If you want to make this section strong then you have to know about the current updates daily. For this you can read news paper and also various online sites update daily current affairs.
This section contains topics as Reading comprehension, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Cloze test and Spotting grammar errors. This section is very important. To prepare this section you have to focus more. This one of the easiest section is you will read the concept for the depth.
In this section you have to prepare Simplification, Time and work, Simple and compound interest, Time and distance, Pipes and cisterns, Profit and loss, Ratio and proportions, Averages etc. this is the most conceptual section for this you have to go in the depth of the topic. Level of the question will be higher so you have needed to make some tricks to solve questions.
This is the very important section. To prepare this section is very easy as it contains some topics like sitting arrangement, Puzzles, Syllogism, Series Coding decoding, Alphabet ordering. Questions will be tricky in this section so if you know the trick you can complete this section in few minutes. Don’t try to cram the question always try to use concept to solve questions.
In the bank examination this section contains Computer devices, Operating system – Windows, Microsoft office suite, Computer networks, Internet technologies, DBMS and Computer terms. This is the additional part of the questions related to the knowledge of the computer. In this section you don’t have any need to show more efforts. It is the easy and less time consuming section.
Tips to Prepare for RBI Interview:
Candidates who will clear the written test will be called for the interview. For this you have to remember some tips before appearing in the interview. You may check the tips from the below section.
- As we have heard first impression is the last impression. So you be dressed in the proper manner to impress employer. Wear simple and formal dress with good fitting.
- Bring at least six copies of the Bio- Data, Attestation Form and related to the Educational Qualification and don’t forget to bring you identity proof.
- Never reach late at the venue of the interview. You should check the venue before and take idea of time to reach there. Reach at the venue at least before half an hour.
- When you will called for interview always ask “may I come in” before entering. This shows your manners. Always enter with the smile on your face and wish them good morning/ good evening.
- Talk politely and manner fully with the interviewer. We are expecting that there will be 3- 4 interview so you don’t have any need to get hesitate.
- Prepare the entire question in the proper manner and also prepare current affairs may be interviewer will ask about the current happenings.
- Possibly they will do cross questioning so you should remember that on one time you can answer only one question. First complete one answer and then ask again about the second question very politely and no need to show anger.
We hope these tips will be beneficial for you to crack your exam. Keep these tips in mind while appearing Written Test and Interview. All the best for your exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On