How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam
How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam is the most difficult question arises in the mind of the candidates who had applied for SBI Clerk Notification. State Bank of India every year conducts Preliminary Exams in order to recruit skilled and suitable candidates for post of Clerk. Contenders who are going to appear in the SBI Clerk Exam can check the 11 Best Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Exam and also some Written Test and Interview Preparation Tips which are provided on this single page. So please have a glance!!!
“Practice makes a man perfect” this formula applies for cracking exam as you need to practice for completing exam on time by increasing your speed with time management. Student need to prepare hard with the help of preparation books, speed test and sample papers with regular practice for continuous 4-5 hours. Now get more of the information about How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam 2018, from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
How to Prepare For SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2018:
Candidates are required to follow these SBI Clerk Preparation Tips 2018 and prepare for the exam accordingly:
- Some of the sections asked in the exam such as General Awareness require the knowledge of all the current affairs of the society. So it is important for every contender to develop a good reading skill where they can read newspapers and magazines which not only help them to Prepare for SBI Clerk Exam but also help them in the long run for future.
- Before starting any preparation process, it is important that the candidate is completely aware of all the syllabus contents. You must have the knowledge about the topics that are structured in the syllabus and get clear about each and every topic.
- Along with the other things, the one best thing anyone can do is to practice enough so as to master that area of knowledge. You have to practice each n every topic.
- Before starting the preparation, candidates must collect all the resources necessary for preparation such as books, practice papers, syllabus, notes etc.
- Time management is the most basic and important asset that one needs to invest to prepare effectively. Give enough time to topics and areas as they deserve so that they are clarified and no doubts are also cleared.
- While answering the questions, this is very important that the candidates read the questions very carefully and answer them correctly as according to the questions.
- The candidates should not waste time on lengthy questions. Try to attempt and prepare as many short questions as they can.
- If you are aware of computing tricks, then you would save a lot of time for yourself during the exam. Usually sums on arithmetic are easy to solve, but need a lot of calculations.
- The SBI Clerk exam is an objective-type exam. You are not required to study everything in detail. Just sound knowledge about the basics is enough to clear the exam.
- Don’t Take the stress and solve the question paper by keeping calm.
- Candidates must collect all the study material for preparation like Books, Syllabus, Practice Papers, Notes, etc.
SBI Clerk Preparation Tips according to the Syllabus:
Candidates can follow the SBI Clerk Preparation Tips given below and act accordingly to get a practical score and make it up to assortment.
SBI Clerk Exam includes four sections such as:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Awareness
Preparation tips for Reasoning Section:
Reasoning Section is very important part of SBI exam. Reasoning Section is valuable because of pattern of questions ask in the examination. Entrants have to be very attentive while replying the questions. The important questions from this section are on the topics which are as follows:
- Seating Arrangements
- Statement and Conclusions
- Blood Relations
- Series problems
- Data sufficiency
- Assumptions and Directions
As we all know Non-Verbal is very hard from all topics. So, you have to deals with greatest number of obstacles especially with obstacle figures and mirror images.
Preparation tips for General English:
For General English candidates have to follow a different kind of newspapers such as national newspapers etc. Many candidates face difficulty in this section. General English is a check principally to decide candidate’s ability to keep in mind key ideas and major details. Important questions from this section are as follow:
- Error Correction
- Synonyms & Antonyms
How to Tackle READING COMPREHENSION in SBI Clerk?
The passage can be based on a moral story or on topics like banking and economy, social issues, business etc. The questions will be directly based on the content of the passage. But candidates have to be alert while choosing the correct option as the options sometimes are very similar. The questions will be mainly fact-based and vocabulary-based. Passages are short, so you must have the habit of reading fast and understanding the intent of the passage needs to be developed to minimize the time and maximize the output.
You can also read- English Preparation Tips
Preparation tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
Quantitative Aptitude is the part which plays an important and final function in the marks & selection list of aspirants. Those who achieve marks in Quantitative Aptitude have possibility to score high in the examination. Important questions from this section are as follow:
- Number Systems
- Fractions, Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work, Percentage
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Bar graph & Pie-chart
Preparation tips for General Awareness:
This section gets more importance because General Awareness is only one part which can be solved easily and at the same time and aspirants may be achieved good marks in this section. Most important questions from this section are on the topics such as:
- Basic General Knowledge
- Important Days
- Important Persons
- Award Winners
- Books and Authors
- Games and Cups and Abbreviations
You can also check this section
|SBI Clerk Question Paper||SBI Clerk Call Letter|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||SBI Clerk Exam Books|
|SBI Junior Associates Recruitment||SBI Clerk Salary Structure|
|SBI Clerk Interview Experience||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||Bank Coaching Institutes|
Preparation tips for Computer Knowledge:
There is supplementary section of questions related to Computer Knowledge. In this part at least 40 questions are asked. Applicants may gain good marks in this segment because Computer Knowledge syllabus is not so huge. In this section question are asked from topics related to:
- Basic of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word
- MS Excel
- MS power point
- Memory Orientation
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern day Technology
Online Test Practice for SBI:
- START: English Online Test
Interview Cracking Tips
There are few important tips which will help the contenders to crack SBI interview. In Interview section main focus is on your self-confidence, your personality, skill of Banking Sector, Current Affairs related to Banking information. Candidates follow these tips, and then we guaranteed that you will easily crack the interview. Here some important tips are as follow:
Consider of real examples you can use to emphasize the skills. Giving verification of success is a big way to encourage your submission.
Applicants need to very truthful and sincere about your answers while you want to make up your answers so that your top, most capable aspects receive middle phase you don’t want to mislead or absolute lie down.
Be Punctual and Professional:
Aspirants need to go to company before the interview time put down some extra time for any traffic, or unpredictable actions. If you are going late, call them and let someone know. The best time to arrive is at least 5 – 10 minutes early before the interview time.
Show Your Interest Toward Job:
Entrants need to show your interest toward job by asking questions about the job, organization and its work, services, and products. It will show you are linked and paying secure interest to the interviewer.
Individuals! Keep calmed & concentrate on your ultimate objective and always think that you are born to win. No exam is difficult until you will work with full dedication & Hard Work. Above you can see the information related to how to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam and topics related tips to crack SBI exam and Interview. Entrants should check our special report to prepare for exam with tips and tricks. At last, all the best students who are going to appear in this exam. Hope that these tips will help you to get job in SBI.
Some Useful Links Related to Bank:
|Bank Commonly Asked Questions||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Interview Dress Color Psychology|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Skills Employers Most Want|