How To Prepare For SSB Interview
“LET’S CRACK SSB INTERVIEW” !!! SSB Interview is necessary process of selection in Army, Navy and Air force and it is modern method of evaluating applicant’s personality. It is a compulsory recruitment process and is not at all an easy task. Applicants need to know How to Prepare for SSB Interview in 30 Days. Check here the different ways in which you can prepare for SSB, without any coaching at home.
SSB will always remain the riskiest and most challenging interview you’ll ever face in life. Definitely you should not leave any stone upturned to perform well in that. When you fervent about anything, you just want to do all what you can, try all what is possible to make it happen. Candidates can also get best answer of How To Crack SSB Interview from this page.
How To Prepare For SSB Interview
How Many Stages Are There In SSB Interview?
Check Detailed SSB Interview Procedure from below:
|Day 1||Reporting at the SSB board, followed by document check And form filling [PIQ forms].|
|Stage-2 Screening Test|
|Day 2||Screening: Verbal and Non-verbal Test, GD|
|Stage-3 TAT, WAT, SRT and SD|
|Day 3||Psychological Test such as|
|Thematic Apperception Test [TAT]|
|Word Association Test [WAT]|
|Situation Reaction Test [SRT]|
|Self-Description Test [SD]|
|Stage-4: Personal Interview|
|Day 4||Your ground skills are checkedThrough following process.|
|Military Planning Exercise|
|Progressive Group Task|
|Half Group Task|
|Final Group Task|
|Stage-5: Conference Day|
|Day 5||Conference Day|
Check Here Latest: Interview Questions and Answers
30 Days SSB Interview Preparation Strategy:
1) Starting 3 Days:
- Read about all the tests that are included in SSB Interview. The pattern, syllabus included in it etc
- Start doing exercise such as mild jogging and also those exercises that helps in building stamina and strength at the time of SSB tests.
2) Next 7 Days:
- Start gaining general knowledge by reading books, newspaper. Prepare yourself for GD etc
- Do self awareness and know about your personality such as your hobbies, your positivity’s, negativities, achievements etc.
- Start preparing yourself for lecturette, as it will not help you in preparation of SSB interview but it also helps you at the time of speaking in the public.
3) Remaining Days:
Now on the left over days, collect all the information related to Armed Force. Know about the basic information such as commands, Chief of staff, their ranks etc.
How To Prepare For SSB Interview In 30 Days?
(Read in Detail)
Gather Detailed Knowledge about General Awareness, CA:
You must have a detailed knowledge regarding:
- India, Indian Politics, History of India, India and its current affairs, Armed Forces in India etc
- These are some of the topics on which questions usually get asked in the SSB Interview PI Round
- Make short notes and try to remember all the latest and important events along with dates
Academic and Technical Knowledge:
- Do not forget to brush up your Academic and Technical Knowledge. Sometimes candidates forget to take a look over their academic role.
- Most of the questions in SSB Interview get asked on the basis of subjects you study in your academic time.
- For example, – ‘What is Bernoulli’s equation?’
- If you are an Engineering Student then you must brush up your technical knowledge
Know Your Native State/Town Better:
- Gather all the knowledge about your city, state or town.
- Questions related to native places usually get asked in the SSB Interview PI Rounds
- At the time of filling up the PIQ (Personal Information Questionnaire), Details like state, town etc of the candidate must be filled.
- At the time of appearing in interview you must have detailed knowledge about current affairs, historical significance, population, language, governmental organizations, notable personalities etc of your state/town.
Be Aware Of The Tough Climate; Practice Time Management Accordingly:
- Prepare yourself to live and being comfortable in tough climate.
- For example if the SSB Interview held in Allahabad in January then it will become a bit difficult to appear in the tests comfortably.
- Writing test will require speed. Hence maintain your speed and prepare yourself for every situation.
Cultivate Confidence, Improve Oratory Skills
- Build up your self-confidence it will be needed at the time of appearing in personal interview, group discussion, group task etc.
- Having good oratory skills will also help during group discussion, group task etc
Maintain Good Physical Fitness:
- Exercise regularly
- Eat food properly, take proper diet
- Along with mental fitness it is important to be physically fit
Practice writing & analyzing:
You have to improve your writing skills. You have to practice writing about anything you see.
More Links Related To SSB
|SSB Recruitment||SSB Admit Card|
|SSB Result||SSB Syllabus|
How To Prepare For SSB Interview Without Coaching?
Now it’s time to start discussion on How to Prepare for SSB Interview of Indian Navy, Army and Indian Navy. These are some of Preparation Tips for SSB Interview that you can follow to crack the SSB 5 Day Interview Procedure:
- Keep answers to the point. Honesty is the best policy. Filling up the PIQ form honestly and correctly will ensure that you won’t face ‘tricky situations’ during the interview.
- Make a quality ‘practice session’. Once you get to know that which tests will be held then it is easier for you to practice well.
- Choose best Study material, you can also take help from SSB Interview books given below.
- To qualify all the rounds, you need to enhance your confidence, clear thinking, analytical skills, decision making skills and good Communication Skills.
- Being physically fit and agile will prove to be very helpful in qualifying the tests at physical stages.
- During the PI, interviewer will look for key traits like OLQs, confidence, decision making skills, analytic skills, General Awareness and aptitude.
- To prepare for PI Session learn to say truth and also describe things with facts and examples.
- Work on your dressing and appearance, sitting posture, physical gestures and eye contact, don’t get too nervous, try to stay calm and answer the interviewer’s questions honestly.
Must Read: Interview Preparation Tips
SSB Interview Preparation Books:
Candidates can check SSB Interview Books Pdf Free Download from below:
|SSB Interview Books By Arihant Publications|
|Unique Help Book On SSB Interviews & Personality Development|
|SSB Interviews (Old Edition)|
|SSB Psychological Testing Book|
|SSB Interviews The A To Z Guide|
|SSB Interviews & Psycho-Intelligence Tests|
|SSB Interview The Complete Guide|
|Get Success In SSB Interviews|
|Let’s Crack SSB Interview|
Some SSB Interview Questions Asked
Candidates can check Mostly Questions Asked In SSB Interview from below. You can also download SSB Interview Questions With Answers Pdf Free here.
Ques: Interviewing Officer will ask you about your preparation for How To Crack SSB Interview? –
Ans: Candidates need to answer this question very confidently. Tell him/ her about your preparation you have done for SSB. For Example- Tell him that you have prepared for SSB from various sources such as reading Best Book For SSB Interview on current affairs, reading newspapers etc
Ques: He/ She may also ask you about why you want to join CDS, NDA, Indian Forces ?
Ans: Candidates who had qualified written examination, PST/PET must have big reason behind joining the defense forces. Your reasons may be patriotism, love for aero planes, ships, guns, craze for uniform, wish for an adventurous life or any other.
Ques: Are you single or in a relationship?
Ans: Give answer of this question very smartly. Don’t be over smart by saying “Yes”. Simply Answer “No”. If they ask any counter question, explain them that you gave not felt any feelings for someone til now.
Ques: Are you Alcoholic or Not?
Ans: For girls, Simply Answer “NO” & save yourself for multiple counter questions. In case of Boys, Tell the Interviewing Officer truth. If you are try to be little bit smart, then may be its not in your favour.
Ques: Interviewing Officer will surely ask you this question about – Why you don’t have crack previous SSB Interview attempt?
Ans: Don’t blame Sashastra Seema Bal for not choosing you. Answer calmly, that may be i have not prepared well for this exam. But this time i have given my best.
Know Here: How to Prepare For an Interview
How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
SSB is abbreviated as Service Selection Board. This board came into existence under the provisions of Ministry of Defense with the motive to hire officers to the Tri Forces such as Army, Navy and Air force. All these Forces are the base of country.
Yes, because SSB Interview is a well-known tool to judge the eligibility of applying applicants and his appropriateness for Defence Jobs. Many of candidates face a lot of problem and insecurity in this area of the Selection Process.
We hope after going through SSB Interview Preparation Tips, all the questions in your mind get solved. Keep continue with us on our web portal and get latest updates about How To Prepare For SSB Interview and many more. Above Given SSB Interview Tips will surely help you in cracking Sashastra Seema Bal Interview.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On