How To Prepare For SSB Interview
5 Day Interview Procedure can prove to be a great turning point for you, your career and your dreams. So, are you ready for SSB Interview Procedure? No, then check here How to Prepare for SSB Interview and start your preparation according to it.
SSB Interview is the vital stage of the selection procedure in in Army, Navy and Air force and it is modern methods of evaluating contestants’ personality. Aspirants, who don’t know How to Prepare for SSB, need to check this article.
Is it mandatory to clear SSB Interview Session?
Yes, because SSB Interview is a well-known tool to judge the eligibility of applying applicants and his appropriateness for Defence Jobs.Many of candidates face a lot of problem and insecurity in this area of the Selection Process.
Now, we are firstly going to understand what SSB Interview is and how it is conducted! And the whole information about How to Prepare for SSB Exam is described below, please have a look below.
How To Prepare For SSB Interview
What SSB is?
SSB is abbreviated as Service Selection Board. This board came into existence under the provisions of Ministry of Defense with the motive to hire officers to the Tri Forces such as Army, Navy and Air force. All these Forces are the base of country.
Hence to get recruited in any of the force is not an easy task. Keeping the same fact in mind we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have created this page and have given all the relevant details, have a look….
Check, what is the 5 Days SSB Schedule?
Before going to start preparation for 5 Day Interview Procedure, you must be aware about SSB interview Process and how it takes place.
|Day 1||Reporting Day||Reporting at the SSB board, followed by document check And form filling [PIQ forms].|
|Day 2||Stage-1 Testing||Screening: Verbal and Non-verbal Test, GD|
|Day 3||Stage-2 Testing||Psychological Test such as|
|Thematic Apperception Test [TAT]|
|Word Association Test [WAT]|
|Situation Reaction Test [SRT]|
|Self-Description Test [SD]|
|Day 4||Personal Interview||Your ground skills are checked|
Through following process.
|Military Planning Exercise|
|Progressive Group Task|
|Half Group Task|
|Final Group Task|
|Day 5||Conference Day||–|
Must Read: Easy Ways to Crack SSB Interview
How To Prepare For SSB Interview
Now it’s time to start discussion on How to Prepare for SSB Interview of Indian Navy, Army and Indian Navy. These are some of the tips that you can follow to crack the SSB 5 Day Interview Procedure:
- Keep answers to the point. Honesty is the best policy. Filling up the PIQ form honestly and correctly will ensure that you won’t face ‘tricky situations’ during the interview.
- Make a quality ‘practice session’. Once you get to know that which tests will be held then it is easier for you to practice well.
- Choose best Study material, you can also take help from SSB Interview books given below.
- To qualify all the rounds, you need to enhance your confidence, clear thinking, analytical skills, decision making skills and good Communication Skills.
- Being physically fit and agile will prove to be very helpful in qualifying the tests at physical stages.
- During the PI, interviewer will look for key traits like OLQs, confidence, decision making skills, analytic skills, General Awareness and aptitude.
- To prepare for PI Session learn to say truth and also describe things with facts and examples.
- Work on your dressing and appearance, sitting posture, physical gestures and eye contact, don’t get too nervous, try to stay calm and answer the interviewer’s questions honestly.
Current Affairs is a vital key to take a look upon:
- You must have a good general knowledge and must know that what is happening around. Sometimes students ignore this fact but a Current Affair plays a crucial role.
- Read newspaper daily. Stay in touch with news reports and channels. Read current magazines etc.
- Also referring magazines like Pratiyogita Darpanand sites like Jagran Josh will help you.
Gather Detailed Knowledge about:
You must have a detailed knowledge regarding:
- India, Indian Politics, History of India, India and its current affairs, Armed Forces in India etc
- These are some of the topics on which questions usually get asked in the SSB Interview PI Round
- Make short notes and try to remember all the latest and important events along with dates
Academic and Technical Knowledge:
- Do not forget to brush up your Academic and Technical Knowledge. Sometimes candidates forget to take a look over their academic role. Most of the questions in SSB Interview get asked on the basis of subjects you study in your academic time.
- For example, – ‘What is Bernoulli’s equation?’
- If you are an Engineering Student then you must brush up your technical knowledge
Know Your Native State/Town Better
- Gather all the knowledge about your city, state or town.
- Questions related to native places usually get asked in the SSB Interview PI Rounds
- At the time of filling up the PIQ (Personal Information Questionnaire), Details like state, town etc of the candidate must be filled.
- At the time of appearing in interview you must have detailed knowledge about current affairs, historical significance, population, language, governmental organizations, notable personalities etc of your state/town.
Also Share Your Success Stories: SSB Interview Experience
Be Aware Of The Tough Climate; Practice Time Management Accordingly
Prepare yourself to live and being comfortable in tough climate. For example if the SSB Interview held in Allahabad in January then it will become a bit difficult to appear in the tests comfortably. Writing test will require speed. Hence maintain your speed and prepare yourself for every situation.
Cultivate Confidence, Improve Oratory Skills
- Build up your self-confidence it will be needed at the time of appearing in personal interview, group discussion, group task etc.
- Having good oratory skills will also help during group discussion, group task etc
Maintain Good Physical Fitness
- Exercise regularly
- Eat food properly, take proper diet
- Along with mental fitness it is important to be physically fit
Read Out: Best Strategies to Crack SSB Interview
List Of SSB Interview Books
To crack the SSB Interview you may also go through these Books…
|SSB Interview Books By Arihant Publications|
|Unique Help Book On SSB Interviews & Personality Development|
|SSB Interviews (Old Edition)|
|SSB Psychological Testing Book|
|SSB Interviews The A To Z Guide|
|SSB Interviews & Psycho-Intelligence Tests|
|SSB Interview The Complete Guide|
|Get Success In SSB Interviews|
|Let’s Crack SSB Interview|
Essence Of this Page:
Dear contestants go through above mentioned details about How to Prepare for SSB Interview for cracking or appearing in SSB Interview. We hope after going through this article on how to prepare for SSB without Coaching, all the questions in your mind get solved.
Still if you wish to ask any question about How to Prepare for SSB At Home, How to Prepare for Navy / JAG / Army / AFCAT SSB, then mention your comments in below stated comment box. Keep continue with us on our web portal and get latest updates about How To Prepare For SSB and many more. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Police Jobs Notification||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Government Jobs For Women In India||Tips to Get Motivated for Everything|
|Group Discussion Tips||Common Interview Mistakes|