How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
As the SSC stenographer’s exam starts coming closer, candidates start thinking that How to Prepare for SSC Stenographer Exam in a Faster Way. At that time candidates need best Preparation, Study Tips that can help them in preparing in such a manner that no possibility of failed in the examination left. Keeping all these facts in mind we have created this page and here we have provided Best SSC Preparation tips and all the SSC Study tips.
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the various posts. SSC Stenographer Exam Gr. C & D organized every year for filling the post of Stenographers in various ministries and departments of Government of India.In the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing you more detailed information about SSC Stenographer Exam such as how to crack test, examination pattern etc , hence you are advised to take a look…
How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
The aforesaid test contains a written paper that consists of Objective Type (Multiple choice questions) only that are divided into three parts which is General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions), General Awareness (50 questions), and English Language and Comprehension (100 questions), take a look over the exam pattern now…
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Maximum Marks||Total No. Of Questions (In MCQs Form)|
|1||English Comprehension and Grammatical Skill||100||100|
|2||General Awareness / Reasoning||50||50|
|3||General Knowledge / Current Affairs||50||50|
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the examination
- Total number of questions in the examination will be 200
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Candidates will be given four options from which they have to choose the right one
- Apart from all these negative marking will also be there as 0.25 marks will be deducted from positive answers for each wrong answer
Get Updated & Detailed: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Now, here are some guidelines and strategies for candidates appearing in examinations, which, if followed, will help the aspirants a lot to score well in the examination. Take a glance and may scroll down this page:
SSC English Comprehension and Grammatical Skill Section
Here are some tips to prepare the English Comprehension and Grammatical Skill section
- English comprehension section is the essential part of any competitive exam. Students are more concerned in attempting this section.
- There is only one way to deal with this section is reading English newspapers, excellence magazines and novels on regular basis.
- Secondly watching news on television can also include a plus point in your preparation and attempt to solve as many mock tests / online test you can manage.
- Underline or highlights the words you are not capable to understand and make use of a dictionary to find their meaning, synonyms and antonyms.
- These exercises facilitate you in improving your vocabulary and grammar also. Practice as many reading comprehensions as possible for improving your reading speed and answering questions based on that.
Must check: How to Prepare for English
SSC General Awareness / Reasoning Section:
Prepare the General Awareness / Reasoning section with these tips:
- Aspirants must have metal attentiveness and logical skill while preparing for General Awareness / Reasoning Section.
- Candidates may focus on both Verbal and Non Verbal Types of Concepts and for solving nonverbal type of questions, one must have look over the movement of the figures concerned.
- Applicants must be taken into consideration on all the components of the diagram, their positions, directions, size.
- They must have Good command over for General Awareness / Reasoning Concept that will save lot of time that one can spend on other sections
- Questions are coming in this section are included from topics like Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning including topics – Analogy, Symbolic Operation, Classification, Syllogism, Inferences, Number Series, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Venn Diagrams etc.
- Applicants should understand the nature of questions by practicing similar questions from model papers and previous year examination papers.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
SSC General Knowledge / Current Affairs Section
Take a look over the Preparation Tips For General Knowledge / Current Affairs:
For attempting the General Knowledge / Current Affairs section in any exam, there is some common tips to crack this section like reading Newspapers / Magazines thoroughly, watching news channels, using internet recourses such as social networking sites etc, and take participate in online quizzes etc.
SSC Stenographer Study Tips
In the below section of this page we are providing you some techniques to attempt a competitive exams so please have a look and scroll down this page:
- Go through the Syllabus:
A very first technique for candidates is to collect the syllabus of the SSC exam. You can download it from the official website of SSC as per the post they applied for.
- Choose best Books:
Applicants need to get SSC examinations books of a better publication and also get the separate books for each of the section of Staff Selection Commission test paper.
Read Now: SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
- Make proper timetable:
Candidates can make a time table of your study.And Study for at least four hours a day for a year.
- Give Full Concentration:
You may also study with full concentration and try to clear your basics of the topics
- Learn all the tricks and Shortcuts:
Students must remember shortcuts of doing the questions and also create your own shortcuts to solve the problems faster and rapidly. Contenders can also buy different books for learning shortcuts for solving problems for applying exams.
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
- Enhance your Speed:
You need to work on your speed of solving problems. For that practice one previous year question paper daily to improve your speed putting yourself in the time limit.
- Work on the weak sections:
You can also work more on your weaker sections and make them stronger with practice. Practice progressively because practice makes a man perfect.
- Be Confident About the Question:
In the staff selection commission test, solve as many questions as you can but only do those which you know well.Don’t do those questions which you are not sure about. Remember there is negative marking in the examinations of Staff selection commission.
You Can Also Check: SSC Coaching Institutes
- Do not waste Your Time:
If you got jammed on a particular question then move on to next one but don’t waste your valuable time on particular question.Applicants may always wear a watch while giving any type of paper as it will keep you updated with time.You may also work on your quickness to solve problems and build speed of solving problem. Most of the aspirants fail in these tests because of the time limit.
- Work Hard:
Finally the last technique for applier is to work harder with consistency will lead you to qualify this exam.
Preparation Books For SSC Stenographer Exam:
SSC Stenographer Books for Quantitative Aptitude
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Agarwal|
|Quicker mathematics||M Tyra|
SSC Stenographer Books for English
|English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English||SP BAKSHI|
You Can Also Check: Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
SSC Stenographer Books for Reasoning
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Agarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Non Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
SSC Stenographer Books for General Awareness
|Lucent General Knowledge (availble both in hindi and english but english edition gives better coverage)|
|Any monthly magazine, such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One news paper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine|
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
So contenders who are going to attend the SSC Stenographer exams, may go through above provided information which is helpful to score good marks in your applying test and will get placed on appropriate position or designation.
Candidates may also grab other details information such as latest recruitment and upcoming govt. jobs exam details etc, so keep in touch with us to fetch up to date information and you may also join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|
|SSC Stenographer Job Profile||SSC Stenographer Cut Off|
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2|
|SSC Jobs Notification||SSC Exam Pattern|