How To Prepare For TANCET
Appearing for TANCET and Confused about How To Prepare For TANCET-2017? If yes, then you may not need to go anywhere else because in this article we’re providing you some Preparation Tips and Strategy to Crack the exam. Dear candidates, from below listed tips number 7 is very beneficial to prepare well for upcoming TANCET Entrance Exam.
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Anna University twice in year with the authority issued by the Tamil Nadu Government for the purpose of admission of students to the professional PG courses. Students may get more information about How to Prepare for TANCET? From this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Prepare For TANCET
Collection of Learning Resources:
- Candidates should go through those study materials/learning resources which they think is appropriate and suitable for them to understand so that they can learn easily.
- Planning for study material will always be there but it should always have last year’s question paper.
Also Check: TANCET Books / Study Material
Time Management in Exam:
- This is the most important factor that needs to be practiced while preparing for an entrance test.
- Applicants will get inadequate time to complete their paper and in order to secure good marks applicants have to complete their paper in time with most right answers.
- Make a correct Schedule and start preparing according to Schedule.
- The schedule should have every day activities but first priority should be given to studies.
- Applicants make sure that their routine should be made in such a way that they give equal time for all their concerned subjects.
Previous year’s Paper:
- Check earlier year question TANCET Model question papers and pervious year question papers.
- Contender must solve previous year’s paper in a limited time.
- These papers help candidates to get familiar with the examination sample and time management.
- Practice with past question papers and gauge your competence with the papers so you know where you stand.
- Practice is the only attempt that has to be put by the candidates.
- Applicants should perform well & practice as much as they can.
Read Also: How To Prepare English for Competitive Exams
- Many coaching centers are there in India which conducts mock tests for the students.
- Candidates can register themselves and appear for the mock test to make sure their performance.
- The final tip is the revision.
- Before the examination day, applicants are advised to revise as much as they can.
- Candidates should go through previous year’s paper and sample papers.
Don’t Waste Time:
- Select carefully which questions to attempt first.
- Also avoid getting stuck on a hard question.
Know the marking system:
- There are four marks for each correct answer
- The exam has negative marking. Candidates lose one marks for four wrong answers, do not answer question you are not sure of.
Check Out: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Enhance your vocabulary:
- Read as many new words as possible.
- The test asks the meaning of several abstruse, difficult words, some even based on classical writing, which make test confused.
Check Also: How To Build Strong & Good Vocabulary
- Sometimes difficult questions are asked in sections like Quantitative Ability.
- According to an MBA expert, you might encounter topic in this section that you might not face in other MBA Entrance Exams.
TANCET Preparation Books:
|Books Name||Author Name|
|TANCET MCA – Anna University||V.V.K. Subburaj|
|TANCET MBA – Anna University||E.S. Ramasamy|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand|
|Reasoning Textbook||R.S. Agarwal And S. Chand|
|Numerical Methods||Srimanta Pal|
|Power System Analysis||T.K. Nagsarkar, M. S. Sukhija|
Some Other Tips To Prepare For TANCET
- Practice the earlier year sample questions in time control.
- Time management is something that should be learned and practiced for any entrance exam. This will help in level completion of the paper in examination hall.
- Candidates are always advised to start their preparation from complicated section
- They should gradually increase their level of complicatedness of sums.
- Basic troubles should be crack in finger tips only.
- Do not invest more time unnecessarily in one section. Every section has equal marks and should be answered separately with care.
Check Out: TANCET Syllabus
Students, above listed tips are helpful for you to prepare for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. If you want to score or qualify exam in his or her first attempt then you may also start preparation by practicing through TANCET Mock Test. Candidates, you may also send their feedback regarding How to Prepare for TANCET 2017 in below stated comment box. Sty connected with us on our social web page that is Facebook or Google Plus for getting most recent updates on your time line wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|TANCET Hall Ticket||TANCET Application Form|
|TANCET Colleges In India||Top MBA Colleges|
|TANCET Result||TANCET Counselling|
|Entrance Exam in India||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|