How To Prepare For TANCET
Every year, huge numbers of students apply for TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) exam. So, students who want to know How to Prepare for TANCET can get some Preparation Tips/ Strategies to Crack TANCET exam through this article. the examination is conducted by the Anna University with the authority issued by the Tamil Nadu Government for the purpose of admission of students to the professional PG courses.
Preparation Tips For TANCET
Collection of Learning Resources:
- Candidates should go through those study materials/learning resources which they think is appropriate and suitable for them to understand so that they can learn easily.
- Planning for study material will always be there but it should always have last year’s question paper.
Time Management in Exam:
- This is the most important factor that needs to be practiced while preparing for an entrance test.
- Applicants will get inadequate time to complete their paper and in order to secure good marks applicants have to complete their paper in time with most right answers.
- Practice the earlier year sample questions in time control.
- Time management is something that should be learned and practiced for any entrance exam. This will help in level completion of the paper in examination hall.
- Candidates are always advised to start their preparation from complicated section
- They should gradually increase their level of complicatedness of sums.
- Basic troubles should be crack in finger tips only.
- Do not invest more time unnecessarily in one section. Every section has equal marks and should be answered separately with care.
- Make a correct Schedule and start preparing according to Schedule.
- The schedule should have every day activities but first priority should be given to studies.
- Applicants make sure that their routine should be made in such a way that they give equal time for all their concerned subjects.
Previous year’s Paper:
- Check earlier year question TANCET Model question papers and pervious year question papers.
- Contender must solve previous year’s paper in a limited time.
- These papers help candidates to get familiar with the examination sample and time management.
- Practice with past question papers and gauge your competence with the papers so you know where you stand.
- Practice is the only attempt that has to be put by the candidates.
- Applicants should perform well & practice as much as they can.
- Many coaching centers are there in India which conducts mock tests for the students.
- Candidates can register themselves and appear for the mock test to make sure their performance.
- The final tip is the revision.
- Before the examination day, applicants are advised to revise as much as they can.
- Candidates should go through previous year’s paper and sample papers.
How To Prepare For TANCET
Don’t Waste Time:
- Select carefully which questions to attempt first.
- Also avoid getting stuck on a hard question.
Know the marking system:
- There are four marks for each correct answer
- The exam has negative marking. Candidates lose one marks for four wrong answers, do not answer question you are not sure of.
Enhance your vocabulary:
- Read as many new words as possible.
- The test asks the meaning of several abstruse, difficult words, some even based on classical writing, which make test confused.
- Sometimes difficult questions are asked in sections like Quantitative Ability.
- According to an MBA expert, you might encounter topic in this section that you might not face in other MBA entrance exams.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TANCET Hall Ticket||TANCET Syllabus|
|TANCET Colleges In India||TANCET Application Form|
|TANCET Result||TANCET Counselling|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top MBA Colleges|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Effective Time Table For Studies|