How to prepare for UCEED
Students willing to crack Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination must require immense preparation, thus one require proper guidance and tips regarding How to prepare for UCEED to score best possible marks
Preparation Tips To Crack UCEED
UCEED 2019 is going to be conducted on 1-01-2019. those who are going to participate in exam and wondering to know How to Prepare for UCEED 2019 may check 1 Month Study Plan and Tips to enhance overall preparation
How to prepare for UCEED 2019
On the basis of UCEED scores, students will get admission into 4 years of B.Des course offered by IIT Bombay. So, those who are looking forward to get admission in B.Des course qualify exam with help of UCEED Preparation Tips.
Visitors are advice to scroll down this page to know How to Prepare for UCEED 2019, we the team member of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with best tips and tricks to crack UCEED 2019.
Must Check Updated: UCEED Syllabus
How To Prepare For UCEED Exam 2019
Applicants who are going to participate in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination should require immense preparation to qualify the exam with good marks. Thus, here we have presenting some useful tips to Prepare for UCEED 2019; students are suggested to go through below given tips and tricks to boost overall preparation.
1). Check UCEED Syllabus and UCEED Exam Pattern
- Before begin preparation for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination one should know what topics are included in exam, so check all sections by referring syllabus for UCEED. To get good score and do better participants must familiarize with UCEED exam syllabus.
- With the help of UCEED Exam pattern one can know about which types of questions, number of question, marking scheme, timings of exam etc. After knowing exam pattern, students should make practice accordingly.
2). Strategies Study Plan Or Schedule
After checking syllabus and exam pattern make strategy and plan for better preparation. Give more importance to worthy topics to high possible marks. Set timing for doing daily work, avoid doing unnecessary work. Students should change their daily schedule according to upcoming UCEED Exam
3). Enhance Problem Solving Techniques And Skills
Problems are usual and it will occurs time to time, but overcome from these problem is really matters and make your preparation better. In case you find any problem in any concern instead for running from that face and by developing problem solving skills.
4). Focus On Effective Time Management
Remember that “Time Once Lost Never Returns”, so it is important to give value to time and utilize it while preparation and also at the time of examination. Time management is important to attempt the exam in given duration. Be punctual towards your daily study routine
5). More And More Practice With Previous Year Papers
- Previous year sample paper is best study material for analyzing preparation levels and helps to enhance it. Students, who are going to appear for UCEED Exam, keep studying previous year sample paper to make your practice best. Most of the questions are based on same topics but concept may be changed.
6). Refer Best Preparation Books
Students should study with best recommended books as it covers each and every topic of exam. After checking syllabus prepare thoroughly for each topics from preferred books.
7). Productive Revision and Regular Practice
We all have heard that “Practice Makes a Man Perfect”, and this policy helps you to be expertize. Therefore make habit to practice daily exam. As much you practice as you learn more and become perfect in particular subject.
Download Free: UCEED Question Paper
UCEED 1 Month Study Plan
Apart from above mentioned UCEED preparation tips also follow 1 Month Study Plan, to give boost to overall preparation. Have a look at below framed table-
|Week 1||Check complete syllabus evaluate it as per worth. Focus on important theoretical topics|
|Week 2||In this week you have to be more attentive to solve numerical type’s question. Clear basic concepts. Make clear all our doubts and practice as much as you can|
|Week 3||Take more and more queries of different topics and try to get strong command in each section|
In last week you should do more and more productive revision. Don’t focus on new topics you just focus on revising all topics
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
UCEED Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: UCEED is a computer based examination (online mode).
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of maximum 300 marks.
- Language: The question paper will be in English.
- Sections: The question paper will be consisting of 3 sections.
- Type of Questions: In section A, Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions will be asked. Section B and section C will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking in section-A and section-B. In section-C, 3 marks will be allotted for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
UCEED 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of UCEED online application||09-10-2018|
|Last date of UCEED Application||09-11-2018|
|Registration with late fee||10 to 16-11-2018|
|Downloading of admit card||01-01-2019|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||05-01-2019|
|Date of Examination||19-01-2019|
|Release of Draft Answer Key||25-01-2019|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31-01-2019|
|Announcement of result & score card||01-03-2019|
|Application for B.Des programme||08 to 30-06-2019|
|Seat allotment round 1||04-07-2019|
|Seat allotment round 2||11-07-2019|
|Seat allotment round 3||15-07-2019|
Hope through this page you will know How to Prepare for UCEED 2019!!! For more study material you can visit to our site recruitmentresult.com. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get all latest updates directly to your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UCEED Eligibility Criteria||UCEED Admit Card|
|UCEED Answer Key||UCEED Application Form|
|UCEED Result||UCEED Counselling|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|