HP Interview Experience
Hello friends myself Gagan Taneja. I am from Delhi. Before some days I have appeared Interview in Hewlett Packard Company and I just want to share my HP Interview Experience with you because I feel it a right place to Reveal Your Success Stories. Some people have phobia of GD and PI so I want to give some Tips to face it.
HP Technical & HR Round Interview Tips:
HP is an American multinational company which is well renowned by the name-Hewlett-Packard Company. Freshers and experienced aspirants who are looking for HP Technical & HR Round Interview Tips can visit the page as it is structured for you.
It is a reputed company which provides its services to small-medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, and consumers. So visit this page recruitmentresult.com frequently to collect all the essential details related to HP jobs, and selection criteria.
Also Check- HP Placement Papers for Freshers
HP Interview Experience
Round 1: Written Test
There were 3 sections in HP Selection Process:
Aptitude: 20 Questions in 30 minutes. Level was moderate but needs good practice to even solve 12-15 in 30 mins. No negative marking. Choosing questions to solve is the key here.
Technical: 22 questions in 30 Mins. Computer Science typical questions basics from CN, OS, DS and Algorithms, DBMS .C /C++ output questions.
OOP concept test: 8 questions in 15 minutes. Needs to choose either C++ or Java
Check Here- How to Prepare for written Exam
I cleared this round.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): 30 Mins
- He went through my CV thoroughly and started with a project.
- We had discussion on my project. Then he asked my favorite subjects.
- Few questions about processes and thread, System calls etc.
- Then few questions on linked list, few functions.
- Optimizing the code and correctness of function
Check Here- How To Develop Powerful Concentration
Round 3 (Technical Interview): 1 hour
Started with projects, some projects discussions for few minutes and then he asked about UMLs. I said I am not very good at Software Engineering Concepts. He then switched to OOPs, asked which language I chose for test. C++ Classes, constructors and typical C++ questions.
He made me write data structure program as classes and all ADT functions as member functions. He then asked DBMS questions, given a relations, table decomposition, Normal forms etc.
Must Read Out: Phone Interview Tips
Round 5: HR Round (15-20 mins)
More of a discussion round than QA round, all of below questions was more of discussion
- What the most challenging situation you have been into?
- Why did you make this mistake twice, Master degree after bachelor degree?
- Why engineering and that too, particular CSE?
- Why HP R&D?
Check Also: Interview Preparation Tips
HP HR interview questions
HR Interview Questions For Freshers:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your achievements?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is smart hard work? Can you differentiate hard work and smart hard work?
- Tell me something about our company.
- How much salary do you expect?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Must Know: Simple Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting
HR Interview Questions For Experienced:
- Introduce yourself?
- What do you know about Hewlett-Packard Enterprises ?
- Why did you leave your previous Job?
- What are your Expectations from Company?
- What you can do for our company?
- How could you have improved your career progress?
- Tell me honestly about the strong points and weak points of your boss (company, management team, etc.)
- Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?
- Do you have any objection for working completely at off-shore or working in a different technology
Do You Know: In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
HP Technical Interview Questions of C Developer:
- How to pack a structure?
- How to convert a string to integer value?
- How to prevent same header file getting included multiple times?
- What is the point of using malloc(0)?
- What is function pointer?
- Declare a function pointer that points to a function which returns a function pointer ?
- Which is better #define or enum?
- What is the use of %n in printf()?
- What is the return values of printf and scanf?
- What will be the output of printf(“%d”)?
- How to free a block of memory previously allocated without using free?
- How can you print a string containing ‘%’ in printf?
Read Also: Interview Tips For Freshers
Java Developer Interview Questions:
- How do find if your program has a deadlock?
- How do you avoid deadlock while coding?
- How to Make an Object Immutable in Java? Why Should You Make an Object Immutable?
- Which Design Patterns have You Used in Your Java Project?
- What is Busy Spinning? Why Should You Use It in Java?
Get Best Answer: Why Should We Hire You
Tips and Tricks for Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round:
- Understand the topic before attempting to contribute.
- Try and get a chance to speak. If you can’t get a chance to speak make your chance.
- Take the initiative to begin the discussion, if possible.
- Structure arguments understandably – justify your stand.
- Summaries the discussion effectively
- Take active part throughout the GD.
- Be assertive.
- Articulate- Work continuously towards articulating your ideas into meaningful sentences to make the best impact. Be clear in your speech.
- Use non-verbal communication to emphasize points.
- Be an attentive listener.
You Can Also Get: Latest Interview Questions and Answers
Those, who are making preparations to get selected for HP Vacancies must study this page as this a great platform to achieve your goals and reach your destinations. This page is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com so candidates go through this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On