HP TET Application Form
Fill the HP TET Application Form with the help of this page. Candidates, who want to apply for HP Teacher Eligibility Test, can fill the forms via online process from 1st week of August 2018. TET exam conducts for those candidates, who want to get jobs in primary and secondary schools of the state of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates will get the eligibility to get teachers job in govt sector after getting qualify by HP TET. Applying lines are likely to be closed on 3rd week of August 2018. So applicants go through the below section of this page to get more details in concern of HP TET Application Form 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates can visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education to fill online application form that is hpbose.org before its closing date. After submitting applications online candidate have to send hard copy of application forms at below provided postal address at scheduled date. For more detailed information regarding HP TET Application Form 2018 you may go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
HP TET Application Form
|Exam name||HP TET|
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) shall be conducted for the following teaching categories:
JBT, TGT (Arts), TGT (Medical), TGT (Non-Medical), Language Teacher and Shastri
HP TET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must the citizen of India.
- Willing aspirants to appear in HP TET Exam must have degree of BA/B.Com/ B.Sc/ BA/ 10+2 in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
- Applicants, appearing for any language must have degree in Graduation in the concerned language.
- 5 years Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the HP government norms.
Check Complete Details On: TET Entrance Exam Here!!
Aspirants have to pay a particular amount of application fee as mentioned below:
- OBC and general category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PHH: Rs. 500/-
The payment should be done through online mode.
Structure of Teacher Eligibility Test:
|Sections of the question papers for TGTs|
|Standard of TGT TET|
|Test items on child psychology, development, pedagogy and teaching learning processes will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group 11 to 14 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of good facilitator of learning. The questions in the other sections will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for classes VI to VIII, but their difficulty standard as well as linkages could be up-to 10+2 level of H.P. Board of School Education.|
|Structure and Standard of TET for Shastri|
|Structure and Standard of TET for L.T.|
|Structure and Standard of TET for JBT|
Check Out: Skills required To become an Ideal Teacher
- Questions: 150
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Marks: 1 mark each
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 60%
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)|
|Kalpa at Reckong Peo||Haroli|
|Nichar at Bhawanagar||Una|
You May Also Check: TET Syllabus For All Exam Now
How to Apply for HP TET:
Applicants who are willing to apply for HP TET must read the Information Bulletin of Teacher Eligibility Test carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can only apply ONLINE for Teacher Eligibility Test by going through the official website that is hpbose.org
- After visiting the home page candidate have to tap to CET/Vacancies option in above menu bar
- Now tap to TET 2018 option in drop down list of CET/Vacancies
- After that tap to new registration option in below of the page
- Now candidate should enter his particulars
- The particulars of candidate entered online can be edited till the payment of fees. The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fees is updated into the online application
- The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board will not be considered for the Teacher Eligibility Test examination
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
- The candidate must sent the online last hard copy of the application/ confirmation page to the below provided address through speed or registered post.
Apply now for >> HP Teacher Eligibility Test
S.O (Departmental Examination Branch),
HP Board of School Education,
|Submission of online Application||August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online Application||3rd Week of August 2018|
|Last Date for Payment through Payment Gateway|
|Download Admit Card from Board’s website||5 days before the Exam|
Jobs in Teaching Sector:- Check Now
|Name of Examination||Date of Exam||Timing||Duration|
|J.B.T. TET||1st Week of September 2018||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
|Shastri TET||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM|
|TGT(Non Medical) TET||2nd Week of September 2018||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM|
|Language Teacher TET||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM|
|TGT (Arts) TET||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM|
|TGT (Medical) TET||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM|
|Punjabi TET||3rd Week of September 2018||10.00 AM To 12.30 PM|
|Urdu TET||02.00 PM To 4.30 PM|
You can grab more details regarding HP TET Application Form 2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||HP TET Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|