Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. has liberated an employment advertisement as HPCL Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up Junior Admin Assistant (JAA) and General Service Assistant (GSA) positions in the department. Candidates who are looking for HPCL jobs they must grab this opportunity. Contenders can submit their application through online mode only prior to last date that is 21st March 2016.
|Name of Post||JAA & GSA|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||21st March 2016|
Appliers may attain remaining details about HPCL Jobs, such as qualification, experience, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, and process to apply etc from this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Posts||Essential Details|
|Junior Admin Assistant (JAA)||04||Regular Graduation (B.Sc / B.Com/ B.A / Bachelor in Computer Applications *) with 50% with proficiency in computer skills (Typing speed, MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point)|
|General Service Assistant (GSA)||03||ITI in relevant Trade ** with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years.|
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Junior Admin Assistant (JAA)||35 yrs.||Rs. 13500-37630/-, (CTC of Rs. 5,07,000/-)|
|General Service Assistant (GSA)||38 yrs.||Rs. 12370-20410/-, (CTC of Rs. 4,65,000/-)|
Selection Process for HPCL Recruitment:
Candidates fulfilling all of the eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for Computer based test (written) comprising of General Aptitude test and Technical / Professional knowledge.
How to apply?
- First of all keen contenders are required to visit official website of HPCL that is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Now applicants are required to go to ‘Most Sought Links’ section and press on ‘Career Opportunities’ link that is available on the home page.
- On the next page aspirants are required to hit on appropriate applying link of ‘Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)’.
- Contenders may also read instructions by selecting ‘Detailed advertisement’ link.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details and upload scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
- After filling application form candidates have to hit on submit button.
- You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Lastly aspirants are required to take a printout of submitted application for further use.
- Last Date Of Online Application: 21st March 2016
- Tentative date for Computer Based Test: 10th April 2016
Applying aspirants may obtain additional details about HPCL Recruitment 2016 by reading this Official Notification. You may stay in touch with us by adding this page as bookmarks to get latest updates time to time or follow us on facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd has asserted an advertisement about HPCL Recruitment. Interested candidates may apply for filling up vacancies of Project Assistants and Research Associates Posts. Job hunters who want to make career with this reputed organization may apply for HPCL Recruitment 2016 now. Candidates may submit their online application form in prescribed format will date of closing that is shaped below.
|Name Of The Post||Project Assistants and Research Associates|
|Last Date To Submit The Application Form||13th March 2016|
You can obtain the rest details regarding HPCL Jobs, such as qualification/ experience required, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, process to apply etc from this page provided by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Project Assistants||MSC in Chemistry/ Molecular biology/ Microbiology / BTech in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Petroleum Refining from recognized university or institute with good academic records.|
|Research Associates||PHD in Chemistry/ Physics/ Bio/ Chemical Engineering or MTech in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering from recognized university or institute.|
Candidates who will be appointed for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment will be paid Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- for Project Assistants post and Rs. 50,000/- to 60,000/- for Research Associates post.
|Posts Name||Max Age In Years as on 17/02/2016|
|Project Assistants||25 Years|
|Research Associates||29 Years (For P.hd)
27 Years (For M.Tech)
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years relaxation for OBC and 10 years for PWD as per rules of organization.
Job hunters will be shortlisted against Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Vacancy on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants may go through official site that is www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Follow ‘Human Resources’ tab from top menu bar and choose ‘Career Opportunities’ link.
- Follow ‘HPCL invites applications for the post of Fixed Term Research Associates & Fixed Term Project Assistant positions at R&D Bangalore’.
- Choose link ‘HERE TO LOGIN’ and press link ‘here to apply’ link for post you want to apply.
- Fill online application form with required information and upload pass port size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV.
- Press submit tab and after that take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 13th March 2016
Note: Get other details about HPCL Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification 1 (Project Assistants) and Official Notification 2 (Research Associates). You may stay in touch with us by adding this page as bookmarks to get latest updates time to time.