HPCL Recruitment 2014
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. has announced the notification for the recruitment for engineers through Gate 2014. Those contenders are going to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2014 they can check the Syllabus and exam date below.
- HPCL invites bright and dynamic Engineering Graduates, in particular disciplines aspirant to join its team of world class professionals.
- Eligible and talented candidates may apply for the HPCL Recruitment before the last date 12th February 2014.
- Complete details about HPCL Recruitment 2014 are given by recruitmentresult.com such as educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply etc are mentioned below;
Name of the Organization
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, (HPCL)
Post and vacancy details:
|Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2014 paper with code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Civil||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
- Applicant should have qualified degree examinations and awarded Bachelors degree in engineering/ technology and in the above mention discipline from approved by AICTE / UGC recognized university.
- Applicant should have 60% marks in qualified degree, and for SC / ST / PWD candidates 50 % marks should require.
- Maximum Age limitation of the job seekers is 25 years as on 30th June 2014.
- Age relaxation for the reserved candidates is applicable as per the Govt. Rules.
Applicant have to pay of Rs. 200/- + banking charges. SC / St / PWD candidates are exempted for fee.
Selection of the applicants will be based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply for the GATE-2014 Online Examination is scheduled in Feb 2014.
- Candidates necessary to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2014 websites.
- Applicants should fill-in and submit the GATE application form, instructed by the GATE authorities.
- When candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration number printed on their admit card on receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line.
- Candidates must visit the official website for apply online. Go to apply online links and fill all the required details carefully in application.
- Attach the scanned copy of relevant documents, and passport size photograph with the form.
- After that submit application form before 12th February 2014
- Last date: 12th February 2014
- GATE-2014 Online Examination: Between 01st February 2014 and 02nd March 2014*
You may also visit the Official Notification