HPCL Recruitment 2015
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd has circulated a notification about HPCL Recruitment 2015 to hire the talented Graduate Engineers for vacant positions through GATE 2015. Candidates who are Graduates in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Civil Engineering may apply for the recruitment in HPCL on the basis of the GATE scores.
|Starting Date||18th December 2014|
|Closing Date||2nd February 2015|
HPCL Career Recruitment Online Application process will start from 18th December 2014 till 2nd February 2015. Aspirants may apply for this recruitment as soon as possible. Other appropriate details regarding HPCL jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Engineering Discipline||Prescribed degrees in Engineering (Full time)||GATE 2015 Exam Paper Code|
|Civil||Civil||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Electronics &Telecommunication||Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
- Applicants should be qualified in GATE 2015 in the specified GATE 2015 Exam Paper
- Contenders must have passed and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering / technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian University / Institutes.
- Aspirants must have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations
- 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates
- Applicants who are currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply they submit their final mark sheet by August 31, 2015 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks up to the last semester examinations
Age limitation of the candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 30th June 2015.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of GATE 2015 scores followed by Group Discussion And Personal Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips - More Details
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 260 (Non -refundable) to be paid by General & OBC-NC candidates while applying for HPCL.
- SC / ST & PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
Mode of payment:
Offline: through SBI Challan
- Print the SBI Challan while filling the HPCL Online Application Form
- Pay the Application fees into the HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI
- Ensure that the bank stamps all three parts of the Challan.
Online: through Debit / Credit card
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply they must have to register for GATE 2015.
- Using the GATE registration number, candidates have to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line.
- Must fill all the mandatory details in the form and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online.
- Take a print out of the filled form and have to furnish this printed HPCL Application form during the Group Discussion/ Interview/Joining.
- Last date of online application for GATE‐2015: 1st October 2014*
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for HPCL: 18th December 2014
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL: 2nd February 2015
- GATE‐2015 Online Examination: Between 31st January 2015 and 14th February 2015*
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On