Apply Online for HPCL Recruitment from 15-01-2019!! Candidates having 4 year full Time Engineering Degree can submit their online applications for HPCL Officers Vacancies Through GATE on or before the last date which is 15-02-2019. To know more about HPCL Recruitment Through GATE, you need to check this page soon.
|HPCL Officers Recruitment Through GATE Notification||Download PDF|
|HPCL Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
|HPCL Official Website||Check Here|
|HPCL Recruitment through GATE||Check Here|
|HPCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|HPCL Admit Card||Check Here|
HPCL Recruitment Through GATE Overview
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Name of HPCL Vacancies: Officers
- Commencement of online application for HPCL: 15-01-2019
- Last date of online application for HPCL: 15-02-2019
- Announcement of GATE 2019 Results: 16-03-2019
HPCL Recruitment 2019
Criteria for Officers Recruitment IN HPCL
- Prescribed 4 year full Time Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Chemical or Civil
- Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations
- Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
- Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2019 i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1994
- Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives
Physical / Medical Fitness
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per HPCL’s pre-employment medical standard and need to clear our medical fitness test
- Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL
HPCL Vacancy Details 2019
Officers Through GATE 2019
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
HPCL Recruitment Procedure
The Gate marks for the year 2019 only
Step1: Group Task
HPCL Application Fee 2019
- Debit Cards: Rs.236/-
- Credit Card: Rs. 271/-
- Bank Voucher: Rs. 271/-
- SBI Challan
- Online Payment
*Amount inclusive of applicable taxes and bank charges
Note: Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/ PWD) or any other details once filled in the online application form, will not be considered.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
HPCL Recruitment Apply Online Procedure
STEP 1: Register For GATE
STEP 2: Apply on HPCL Website with Gate registration number
STEP 3: Complete and submit application form to receive 12 digit Application Number
STEP 4: Application fees to be paid (ST/ST/PWD candidates exempted)
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is hindustanpetroleum.com
- Afterwards you have to press “Careers” available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “View Ad” available under “Officers (GATE 2019) Engineering”.
- Ensure requirements and eligible contenders have to go for apply online.
- Enter asked details in the format of HPCL Online Form and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck HPCL Online Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
HPCL Officers Through GATE Recruitment Procedure Details
- On the basis of valid GATE 2019 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
- Candidates will have to clear/qualify through each stage of selection process successfully for selection.
- Merit List of successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2019 marks and 15% to Group Discussion/Task and/or Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Payment Procedure Through State Bank of India Challan
- After two working days from online application take a print of 2 part challan (1.Candidate copy, 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form.
- Deposit amount with pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country
- Ensure that bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan.
- Collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of 2 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
- Check within 3-4 working days from date of payment of application and processing fee if the application payment status has changed to “Payment Received”.
- In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to email@example.com
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
HPCL Recruitment 2019 More Details Are Available At The Official Website Also. For More Details Regarding The Same Or Others, You Need To Be In Touch With Us.
Latest Recruitment On 01-01-2019:
- NCERT Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in Date – 11-01-2019
- BARC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 31-01-2019
- ISRO Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 15-01-2019
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-01-2019
- Army Public School Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 29-12-2018 & 05-01-2019