Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has publicized a notification regarding HPCL Recruitment 2016. HPCL invites application from enthusiastic and talented candidates for filling up engineer post through GATE 2017. Interested Candidates must fill online application form within due date which is stated below. For getting HPCL Recruitment 2017 latest updates keep connected with this site page. We are going to update this page soon.
Contenders who are interested to join HPCL, they can get complete details related to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment from this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmetresult.com. Willing Candidates for HPCL vacancy must fill online application form within due date. The online registration for HPCL will remain open till 10th February 2017.
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Last date of online application for GATE-2017||04th October 2016|
|Commencement of online application for HPCL||10th January 2017|
|End Date to Submit online application for HPCL||10th February 2017|
|Electronics And Telecommunication|
Vital Qualification Required:
- Appliers applying for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment should have bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in concern field AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates in final year of their engineering may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE score for applying to this post.
Get More Jobs, Check Below Provided Links:
Maximum Age Limit of candidates applying for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited vacancies should not be more than 25 years. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) will be given as per rules and regulations.
Selected candidates will be getting a salary of 24,900 – 50,500/- per month from the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Mode of Enrollment:
Candidates are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017. On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further rounds of selection. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to candidates for attending further selection process.
- General and OBCNC candidates are required to deposit Rs 365/- through challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country after two working days from date of online application.
- Candidates can also pay application & processing fee online by using Debit/ Credit card.
- ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Procedure to fill HPCL Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited jobs are firstly required to visit official website that is www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Hit on ‘careers’ tab that is available on top of the home page and select the appropriate post link.
- Fill up the form with essential details like name, Date of Birth, Address, GATE 2017 Registration No etc. Candidate should upload scanned copy of passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) and resume (maximum file size 200kb).
- Now choose the option for Payment of Application Fee. For payment through challan at SBI and by using Debit/ Credit card.
- After that, hit on ‘Submit’ tab. You will sent a system generated 12 Digit Application No. note down this for future use.
- Take printout of the Online Application Form and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date of online application for GATE-2017: 04th October 2016
- Starting date to apply online for HPCL: 10th January 2017
- Closing Date to Submit online application For HPCL: 10th February 2017
- Announcement of GATE-2017 Online Examination: 27th March 2017
Note: To get more details about HPCL Job you can check the Official Notice. Candidates who want get all latest updates related to employment notification can bookmark this page using Control+D.
HPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|