A latest recruitment notification as HPPCL Jobs has been released by Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. For this concern, applications are invited by the corporation for filling up Director Vacancy in electrical department. Eligible candidates, who possess requisite eligibility regarding the post, may apply for HPPCL Jobs 2017 till the due date given below.
This Page Includes:
Willing aspirants are required to submit the filled application in prescribed manner before the last date of receipt of application form comes to end. Remaining detailed facts regarding HPPCL Vacancy can be attained through this page which is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing body||Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||28-02-2017|
Name of Post:
- Applicants must be an engineering graduate in Electrical / Mechanical (B.E. / B.Tech.) with good academic record from a recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates with least 25 years of experience along with 10 years of experience in Hydro Sector and Electrical work will be preferred.
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 57 years, whereas minimum age must not be less than 45 years as on 1st January of the year of Advertisement for the post. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per rules.
HPPCL Jobs: Official Notification
Appointed candidates for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs, will receive the suitable amount of salary that is Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.10000 – (initial pay of Rs. 54700) per month. No further annual increment will be release to the incumbent on reaching maximum pay-scale.
- Candidates will be engaged for Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, based on scrutinizing of all the educational and work experience documents.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be finally selected based on their performance in Interview conducted by selection panel of Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Procedure to Apply for HPPCL Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for this latest opening, may apply through offline mode by visiting the official website www.hppcl.in.
- Now, follow “Jobs” section visible at top menu bar of home page.
- This will open the list having latest openings, select appropriate “Advertisement for the post of Director (Elecrical), HPPCL By 28/02/2017” link for which you are applying.
- On selection of above stated link against desired post, details regarding the post will get open.
- Read complete advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility regarding the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- The envelope containing Application Form and other details should be super-scribed with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR (ELECTRICAL) IN HPPCL”.
- The candidates can also apply through e-mail as specified below and are requested to bring hard copy of their Application along with relevant document on the date of interview.
The Managing Director Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
Himfed Building, BCS, New Shimla,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Important Date to be kept in mind:
Last Date for Application Form Submission: 28-02-2017
Interested contenders may attain complete detailed facts regarding HPPCL Jobs 2017 through Official notification link available on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D for instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|