Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted a latest employment notification regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various 632 posts of Post Graduate Teacher Class-III in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA. Aspirants waiting to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
Applicants who find themselves eligible for the advertised post may apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting their online application form on or before the last date as indicated below. Applicants need to scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for gathering all information related to HPPSC Job Openings.
|Name of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||632|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||26th September, 2016|
Applicant willing to apply must have degree of B.E. or B. Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent degree from a recognized University / Institute. Or
B.E. or B. Tech.(any Stream) from a recognized University / Institute and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Technology / Applications or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Get More B.Tech Jobs: Get Here
Latest Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above stated posts must resided between the age limit of 18 – 45 years for being eligible to the posts.
Jobs in PSC Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Salary Structure for HPPSC Jobs:
Selected appliers will be receiving consolidated pay band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.4200/- as Grade Pay per month.
Application Fee for HPPSC Recruitment:
All general category candidates and candidates of other states have to pay Rs.400/-as application fee, whereas S.C. OF H.P. / S.T. OF H.P. / O.B.C. OF H.P. candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P candidates are exempted from application fee.
Related Links of HPPSC:-
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Recruitment Procedure for HPPSC Vacancy:
The recruitment of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in screening test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to fill HPPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates who are waiting for Vacancy in Government Sector, they don’t need to wait any more and apply against this employment notification as soon as possible.
- Appliers may open the official website i.e. hp.gov.in/hppsc, to fill online application form.
- Now, select “Apply Online” tab on the left side of the page.
- Then, you must read instructions carefully before filling the application form by selection the “notification” link on home page and further on “Advertisement No. 12/2016 Post Graduate Teachers (Informatics Practices)” link on appeared page.
- After reading advertisement, start with filling the online application by register your details as asked in the blank box.
- After that, must fill the online application form with all required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and pay application fee.
- Then submit it by pressing the “Submit” button and take printout of the filled in application form for future use.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
Get Best Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26th September, 2016 till 11:59 P.M
Note: Aspirants wish to collect more details regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, may check the Official Notification.
HPPSC Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPPSC Result||HPPSC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||PSC Exam Books|
|Jobs in Himachal Pradesh||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Top Highest Paying Jobs in India||Best Jobs In India|
Latest Job openings, has asserted titled as HPPSC Recruitment 2016 by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission with intention to recruit career oriented and skilled candidates for 176 vacant posts. Contenders, who want to grasp this chance, must apply for the various posts by filling their application forms through online procedure and submit it before the ultimate date. Job seekers, who are eager to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017 in future year, need to visit this page on a regular basis. We will update the latest information about the same soon here.
Candidates who think themselves eligible and fulfill all the criteria can apply for HPPSC Vacancy by submitting their HPPSC online application forms before or on the last date i.e. 26th September 2016. To know the whole details about this recruitment notification, aspirants must scroll down which is best categorized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||26th September 2016|
HPPSC Vacancies and Post Name:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Qualification|
|AssistantDistrict Attorney||27||Professional degree in Law|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||118||degree in Ayurveda|
|Research Officer||01||Master’s degree in any discipline|
|Assistant Research Officer||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)||25||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Minimum age required for the said Posts is 18 years and maximum is 45 years.
- Age restriction for Assistant District Attorney Posts must be below 35 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be provided according to the organizational norms.
|Name of the Posts||salary|
|Assistant District Attorney||Rs.10300- Rs. 34800/- + Rs.4400/- (Grade Pay) (Fixed Contractual amount: Rs. 3 Rs. 25000/- per month).|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||Rs. 19,125/- per month|
|Research Officer||Rs.10300-Rs.34800/- +Rs.5000/- (Grade Pay) (Contractual emoluments: Rs.15300/- per month).|
|Assistant Research Officer||Rs.16,600/- p.m.|
|Planning Officer||Rs.10300- Rs.34800/- + Rs.5000/- (G.P.) (Contractual emoluments @ Rs.15300/- per month)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)||Rs.16650-39100/- + Rs.5800/- (G.P.) (Fixed contractual emoluments: Rs.22,450/- per month).|
|Sr. No.||Category||Examination Fees|
|2||S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P||Rs. 100/-|
|3||Ex-Servicemen of H.P||No fees|
Important Note: Aspirants can deposit the necessary examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an “e-Challan’.
Screening test/ examination/ interview/ personality test will be conducted for the selection of the candidates and those who will perform well may grab HPPSC jobs.
Read These Articles, To Clear Written Exam/ Interview Easily:
- Admission certificate is required during test at the examination hall.
- Contenders need to download their particular e-Admission Certificate by log in from the registered email and password.
- The provisionally admitted candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph duly self attested / attested by a Gazetted Officer on the Admission Certificate.
Steps involve in filling HPPSC Application forms:
- Firstly, Contenders need to visit the official website Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission “www.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list mentioned on the homepage and select “Latest Advt.” tab.
- After that hit on the particular link “Advertisement No. 11/2016 (ADA, AMO, RO ARO, PO & AE (Electrical))”.
- Here is the Advertisement, read the complete information carefully.
- Then go back to the list and select “Apply Online” tab and fill the application forms with correct info.
- After submitting the Online Application, aspirants are compulsory to take a printout of Application and submit the same along with testimonials/ documents and certificates to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the selected post.
Last date of Submission: 26th September 2016
To gather the entire information related to HPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you can check the Official Notification. You can attain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification through this page, so stay in contact with this web page.