HPPSC Recruitment 2014
HPPSC has announced an employment notification titled as HPPSC Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Naib Tehsildar (‘A’ Class) Class II Gazetted posts in the Department of Revenue, H.P. Online Recruitment applications must be forwarded before the end date.
To make progressive career in this government job, Competent and qualified applicants can send their Online application forms on/before 23rd April 2014.
Recruitmentresult.com has shaped more information completely against HPPSC Vacancy 2014:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts
Naib Tehsildar (‘A’ Class) Class II Gazetted
Eligibility for Advertisement has provided below.
Education Qualification for HPPSC Jobs:
- Aspirants must have possessed Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university / institute / college.
- Candidates must have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability.
Age Limit for notification:
Contender’s age limit should be between 21 years and 45 years as on 1st January 2014. SC/ST candidates will get five years relaxation in age limit.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will have to appear in Screening test and then will be called for Viva-Voce/ and Interview.
Interview Tips – Get Details
Candidates after selection will get pay band of Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.4800/- (Grade Pay).
|S. C. /S.T. /O.B.C. of H.P.||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex -Servicemen of H.P.||No fee|
Mode of Payment
- Fee can be paid either by e-Challan or e-Payment option.
- Candidates can pay the fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an (e-Challan) downloaded from the official website.
- After submitting the form online you can pay the fee by entering Branch Code / Name, Transaction Number and date of deposit.
- Fee can also be paid through Debit or Credit Card of any bank.
e- Admission Certificate
Candidates will have to download e- Admission Certificate from the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
To download you have to enter User id and password.
HPPSC Naib Tehsildar exam Syllabus and Pattern
Exam will be held in three stages:
Stage I-> Preliminary
Stage II-> Main
Stage I: At Stage I Preliminary Exam or Screening test will be held of two hours duration. Here 120 questions MCQ based will be given to answer.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||120||120||2 hours|
Exam Centre: Preliminary test is proposed to be conducted at Shimla/ Mandi/ Dharamsala/ Solan/ Una/ Nahan/ Bilaspur/ Kullu and Hamirpur.
Shortlisted aspirants on the basis of score in Prelim test will be eligible to appear in Main Examination. Candidates will have to pass in all the four subjects as mentioned below to qualify for Viva-Voce Test/personal interview.
Candidates who will be qualified through screening test they are required submit documents with the prescribed form which may be uploaded from the official website after the result declaration of screening test.
Details for Mains:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Duration||Minimum Passing Marks|
|G.K. & Current Affairs||100||02 hours||33%|
|General English||50||1:30 hours||33%|
|English Essay||50||1:30 hours||33%|
How to Apply:
- Candidates having rich academic qualification as required must apply through HPPSC Application Form 2014 in online mode.
- Visit www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Then go to left pane where “Apply Online” link is given.
- Fill the form after entering user Id and password.
- After filling the form pay the requisite test fee online/offline mode as described above.
- Application form without fee will be rejected.
End Date for Online Application: 23rd April 2014
Visit ->Official Advertisement
Keep in touch with us through recruitmentresult.com to get Naib Tehsildar exam date, Answer Key, Syllabus.
HPPSC Recruitment 2014
HPPSC Recruitment 2014, notification has disclosed by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Online application forms are invited by the professional and committed candidates for fill up faculty posts.
Applicants who want to be Assistant Professor must apply against HPPSC vacancy 2014.
Eligible and skilled candidates may apply via online mode on or before the 07th April 2014. Hard copy of it must be submitted till the 22nd April 2014.
Whole information related to this notification such as age limitation, education required, selection process, application fee, how to apply process etc. are clearly indicated below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Himachal Pradesh public service commission (HPPSC)
Name of post and vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
- Appliers should have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council act.
- Also applicants should have a Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty.
Candidates should not be above 45 years as on the last date to apply for HPPSC jobs 2014.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis screening test/ examination/ viva-voce test.
Rs. 37400-67000 + Rs. 8900/- (Grade Pay)
|Name of Category||Examination fee|
|SC/ST/OBC of H.P.||Rs. 100/-|
|EX.SM/Blind/Visually Impaired of HP.||No fee|
- Logon the official website of the organization that is www.hp.gov.in
- Check the latest advt. section and open it
- Many notifications will open.
- Select for which you are looking for
- Check the advertisement carefully and then fill the application form by the related provided link.
- It must be filled within the given date to apply.
- Then take a printout of it and submit it with all enclosures at the stated address below:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002”
Last date to apply
- Last date of Online Application: 07-04-2014
- End date to receipt of hard copy of application is: 22-04-2014
Note: to know more follow the Official Notification.