HPPSC Recruitment 2014
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has transmitted an employment notification as HPPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 61 Faculty Posts. Candidates can apply through the online by following the instruction provided below on or before the last date that is tuned below.
|No of vacancies||61|
|Last date to submit application||16th October 2014|
Candidates can gather more details such as name of the post, no of post, selection process, and required qualification and hoe to apply etc, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
|J & MC||02|
Candidates who are willing to apply must have the A Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty from recognized University Or Institute. Candidates must have At least 3 years teaching experience as Lecturer / Registrar / Demonstrator/ Resident after doing post-graduation.
Examination Fee (Mentioned in Advt. No. 3/2014 as directed in the Official Notification):
- For general category: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. are free to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option. At any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Screening Test.
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, which is hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Now go to the ‘apply online’ tab which is in the list at the left side of the home page.
- Go to the ‘new user sign up here’ option at the right side.
- Fill the form and press the ‘create user’ button.
- Now fill the application form correctly upload your photo and signature.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take print out of the application form.
- Applicants have to bring the hard copy of the application form along with the copies of the required documents at the time of screening test.
Last date to submit application: 16th October 2014
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification.