HPPSC Recruitment 2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is hiring 82 contenders to Inspector/Officer jobs and to fulfill this requirement an online advertisement titled as HPPSC Recruitment 2015 has been broadcasted by the commission. For getting recruitment to these posts, an aspirant had to go through a written examination named as Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non-Gazetted) Examination, 2015.
For appearing in this examination, contenders are required to initially fill HPPSC online application form whose last date of applying is stated below. Keen appliers who want to get a job in this commission have to work hard so as to clear the examination and get choosen for further selection rounds.
|No. of Positions||82|
|Last date to apply online||06th June 2015|
Applying applicants can get all other details regarding HPPSC recruitment 2015 from this page which is created by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read the given details and apply for the online recruitment application form.
HPPSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Info:
Department wise Post Name, Vacancy & Salary Info:
|Department Name||Position||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs||Inspector, Grade-I||28||Rs. 13900/-|
|Excise & Taxation||Excise and Taxation Inspector||37||Rs.10300-34800/- + GP Rs. 3600-|
|Industries||Extension Officer||10||Rs.10300- 34800/-+ GP Rs. 3600-|
Contenders applying for these vacancies should have done Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Age of contenders should be resided between 18years to 45years as on 01-01-2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for five years is admissible only to reserved category contenders of H.P.
Detail of fee according to respective categories has been given below:
|S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||Rs.100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||No. Fee|
Mode of Payment:
Payment of requisite fee can be done either through “e-challan” or “e-payment”.
- Through e-challan: Aspirants can deposit the fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an (e-Challan) generated from the Official site and after submission of Online recruitment application (ORA), aspirants had to enter details such as “Branch Code / Name, Transaction Number and date of deposit” and after that press on “Update Fee Details” link.
- Through e-payment: Candidates can also deposit the fee through Debit or credit card of any bank.
- Applicants’ selection will be done through written examination and after that merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
- Shortlisted contenders will then be called for Viva-Voce Test / personal interview.
- Final selection of contenders will be done on basis of marks in main written examination as well as in Viva-Voice test.
Scheme of Main Written Examination:
How to Apply for hp.gov.in 82 Inspector/Officer Jobs Online Advt?
- Candidates applying for these given positions have to go through the official website i.e. hp.gov.in/hppsc, to fill online application form.
- Select “Apply Online” tab on the left side of the page.
- Now, read instructions carefully and register your details asked in the blank box.
- Fill the online application form upload all required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Take out printout of the filled in application form for future use.
- Hard copy of the application will be submitted at the time of screening test.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Applications through ORA Website: 06th June 2015
Note: For gaining more details in concern to HPPSC Recruitment you can read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On