Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has promulgated recent employment advertisement entitled as HPPSC Recruitment. Organization is planning to hire up the career oriented for filling up the vacant positions of Junior Office Assistant (IT). Contenders who want to work with this organization and clutch this job opening may register for HPPSC Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Applicants who are looking for the jobs in government sector may apply for HPPSC Jobs by the submission of online application forms with the help of the procedure which is well shaped underneath on or before the closing date that is 12th December 2016. Candidates need to scroll down the page and read all the details about Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Conduction Body||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last date of Submission of Application form||12th December 2016|
Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) – 07 Vacancies
- Candidates must done 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should have one year Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology OR O’ or ‘A’ level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT).
- Knowledge of Computer typing Speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi OR customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Check Now: 12th Pass Jobs
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and maximum age will be 45 years as on 1st January 2016.
- 5 years of Relaxation will be given to the bonafide SC & OBC of Himachal Pradesh, for H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P. as per the rules of Government.
HPPSC Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Contenders who will be appointed for the Junior Office Assistant jobs will get the impressive salary of Rs. 5910-20200 including Rs. 1950 G.P. per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants are going to be select on the basis of their performance level in screening test, type test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
|General Category||Rs. 400/-|
|General BPL||Rs. 100/-|
|S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P||Rs. 100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||No fees|
Examination fees should be deposit at any branch of Punjab Na
Check These Related Links:
How to apply for HPPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “www.hppsc.hp.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side list given in the homepage and select “Latest Advertisement” tab from them.
- Choose and hit on the particular link that is “Advertisement No. 13/2016 – Junior Office Assistant (IT) – HPPSC”.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now go to the “Apply Online” tab.
- Register yourself by filling the asked details in the space provided and press on the “Create User” button.
- Candidates now require to filling up the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of testimonials certificates and passport size photograph along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- At last take a print out of the application form.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date of Applying: 12th December 2016
Check Official Notification which is stated above for getting more additional facts regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPPSC Result||HPPSC Admit card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||HPPSC Answer Key|
|Free Job Updates||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Jobs in Himachal Pradesh||Employment News This Week Highlights|