HPPSC Recruitment 2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Himachal Pradesh has depicted a notification as HPPSC Recruitment 2015 to inform job seekers about the vacancies for the post of civil judge. Eligible and interested contenders may apply by submitting their online application form before the last date.
|Post name||Civil judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||15|
|End Date to Apply online||05-01-2015|
Suitable and concerned candidates may obtain more information about HPPSC recruitment notification through this page created by the team recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who are applying must acquire Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India and also must be citizen of India.
- Applying applicants who belong to the age of 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not exceed 30 years of age as on the last date of applying.
- Age relaxation will be available for SC, ST and also other prescribed reserved categories of HP.
Selected aspirants will be receiving Rs. 27700 – Rs. 44770 as salary pack up.
- Candidates of General and Unreserved category have to pay Rs. 400/- as an exam fee.
- And aspirants who belong to the SC, ST and OBC categories of HP have to pay Rs. 100/-.
Applicants will be assured on the basis of written exams and / or Interview.
How to submit an application:
- Candidates, who are willing to get this job in HPPSC, must have to go through the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc, to fill online application form.
- Select “Apply Online” tab on the left side of the page. Now, read instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form and then submit.
- Take out printout of the filled in application form and send it with required certificates at below said address:
Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 05-01-2015
- End date to receipt of hard copy is 12th January 2015
For more details, candidates can check Official Notification.
HPPSC Recruitment 2015
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement about HPPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill the post of Director & Deputy Director. Capable aspirants may apply by sending the online application form on or before the last date.
|Name of post||Director & Deputy Director|
|Last date||02nd January, 2015|
All important details related to HPPSC Recruitment 2015 are provided below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com such as required qualification, age limit, etc. as contenders must read the full details carefully before applying.
|Name of posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Name of posts||Qualification|
|Director||Should be a retired / released Ex-Indian Commissioned officer not below the rank of Brigadier or equivalent rank of the Indian Navy/ Air Force.|
|Deputy Director||Should be a retired / released Ex-Indian Army Commissioned officer of the rank of Colonel/ Lt. Colonel/ Major/ Captain or equivalent status of the Indian Navy/Air Force.|
Applicants who want to apply for the above mentioned post should be below the age of 57 years.
|Name of posts||Pay Scale|
|Director||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 8400/- (Grade Pay)|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15,700/-|
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C Category: Rs. 100/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test/ Examination/ Viva-Voce Test & Interview.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can only apply online by visiting the official website hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Now go to the ‘apply online’ tab, which is given at the left side of the home page.
- Go to ‘new user sign up here’ option at the right side.
- Fill the form and press the ‘create user’ option.
- Now fill the application form correctly and upload your photo and signature.
- Take print out of the application form.
- Candidates have to bring the hard copy of the application form along with the copies of the required documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of screening test.
Last date to apply for online application: 02nd January, 2015
For more information you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|