HPSC Admit Card
Aspirants who are excited to participate in HPSC examination, they are informed that Haryana Public Service Commission is going to be released HPSC Admit Card for attending examination on 24-04-2017. Candidates who had applied successfully for the post of Assistant Engineer before the last date, they can download their admit card from its official website that is hpsc.gov.in. Organization is all set to conduct examination on the date 07-05-2017 (Sunday). Interested candidates may attain more information about HPSC Admit Card 2017 from this web page.
Highlights Of This Page
All candidates are informed that HPSC Admit Card is mandatory document to appear in the exam. So, you have to download it timely and evade last minute online traffic. For the ease of appliers on this web page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing direct link along with the simple steps to download HPSC Hall Ticket, interested aspirants may follow it.
HPSC Admit Card
|Organization name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer|
|status||Available on 24-04-2017|
Simple Steps to download HPSC Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to download admit card, they may go through the following steps given below in sequential order.
- First of all, candidates need to visit official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on appropriate link for download “admit card for assistant engineer” from the running list.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen, enter your roll no and date of birth here.
- Now, hit on proceed button, admit card will generate on your computer screen.
- Download hall ticket from here successfully.
- At the last, take a print out of admit card for future use.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
What Hall ticket Contains?
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Name of the Test Venue
- Address of the Test Venue
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center
Haryana Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Preliminary Examination Pattern:
|Paper I||General Studies||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||One optional subject||100||2 hours|
Main Examination Pattern:
|Paper III||General Studies||100|
|Paper IV||Two optional subjects||300|
You Can Also Check:
Things to be carried at the Examination Hall:
Aspirants who are going to appear in HPSC Assistant Engineer Exam are informed that they have to bring mentioned below documents otherwise you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
- Admit Card: Appliers have to carry a Valid Admit Card to the exam centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Photo ID Proof: Aspirants are also advised that they have to bring their valid Photo ID Proof same as that of one mentioned in the application form.
- A Photograph: You also have to bring your recent color passport size photograph.
Want to Know? HPSC Syllabus
Interesting Facts About HPSC:
The Public Service Commission of India was established on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker. The State of Haryana came into existence under the requirements of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966 (No. 31 of 1966), When Haryana Public Service Commission had come for survival, the impact take place on 1st November, 1966.
Purpose Of Exam:
Haryana Public Service Commission has decided to shortlist the candidates for interview by holding a Recruitment/Screening Test of the candidates for assistant engineer on 07-05-2017 at 10:00 A.M to 12:00 noon.
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Aspirants have to remember that the last date for download the HPSC hall ticket is 24-04-2017.
To get further details regarding HPSC Admit Card 2017, candidates may check Official Link. You may also book mark this page by pressing ctrl+d or follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab up to date details on your timeline wall. You can also send their feedback by leaving their comment in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest PSC Jobs Notification||HPSC Recruitment|
|HPSC Notification||HPSC Result|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|