HPSC Admit Card
Are you going to appear in HPSC exam?? Then you need to have HPSC Admit Card to attend examination. So, here is good news for you, Haryana Public Service Commission has declared HPSC Hall Ticket for District Attorney Position. Candidates who want to appear in examination can now download hpsc.gov.in admit card. Commission is going to conduct Test on 14th January 2017. So, aspirants who are waiting for HPSC Admit Card 2017 can quickly download it by following some instructions.
Overview Of This Page
Candidates those who had registered themselves against HPSC Recruitment have to download admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter for the examination without hall ticket. Applicants are banned to carry mobile, calculator and any other electronic gadgets in the examination hall. Contenders who wish to grab other essential details are suggested to go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download Haryana PSC Admit Card?
Candidates may follow below mentioned simple steps to download admit card:
- First off all candidates are advised to open official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in.
- Then, follow ‘Announcement’ section that is available at middle side of home page.
- Press, “Download Admit Card for Deputy District Attorney Exam dated 14.01.2017” link to download admit card.
- To download your admit card fill all the asked details in the available boxes such as registration number and date of birth etc as required.
- After that, press submit tab to record entire information and your call letter will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Download it and take printout of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Have You Forgotten Your Registration Number?
Applicants those who have forgotten their registration number or their registration number have been misplace they can now also download their admit card.
- First of all candidates need to follow above mentioned steps.
- When they the page where details regarding registration number and date of birth are required.
- At that page applicants need to hit on “Forget Registration No”.
- Afterwards, a new page will appear.
- Fill the required details like advt. no, name of the post, email etc. an then hit “Submit” tab.
- Now you are able to get your admit card. Take a hard copy of it and bring it at the time of examination.
To Download HPSC Admit Card Directly: Hit Here
HPSC Admit Card
Facts to Know About HPSC:
Haryana Public Service Commission was established under the provisions of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966. Haryana Public Service Commission organizes exams for different-different post every year. Many job searchers, who wish to make their career in government sector, every year apply for the HPSC recruitment and get recruited by the organization.
Want to Know? HPSC Syllabus
- Haryana Public Service Commission is conducting examination for recruiting passionate, workaholic and career oriented candidates to fill vacant post for District Attorney Posts.
- Those who qualify in this examination will have to appear in further selection process. Candidates need to give their best performance to get final selection for Haryana Public Service Commission recruitment.
Check Out Here:
Date of Exam: 14th January 2017
For direct download candidates may visit above stated Official Link, to get HPSC Admit Card 2017. Candidates can bookmark this page to check all the updates. Join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates and, if you are having any query or any suggestion related to this information you may comment us below mentioned comment box and our team will soon reply to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest PSC Jobs Notification||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Health Hazards due to over Studying|