HPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the engagement of the candidates on 256 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts has been released!! Candidates meeting the requirements can submit their HPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date which is given below as per the post. In order to grab more details related to Haryana PSC Recruitment, you must check this page.
Important Links Related To HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
|HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Instructions to Fill Application Form||Download PDF|
|HPSC FAQ||Download PDF|
|HPSC New Registration||Press Here|
|HPSC Already Registered||Press Here|
|HPSC Recruitment Link||Press Here|
|HPSC Official Website||Press Here|
HPSC Notification 2021 – Highlights
- Name of the Commission: Haryana Public Service Commission
- Category: HPSC Recruitment
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No. of Vacancy: 256
- Application Form Type: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Civil Judge: 15-01-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online for Civil Judge: 15-02-2021 till 11:55 PM
- Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Vacancy Break-Up:
Civil Judge (Junior Division):- 256 Posts
Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
What Qualification is required for HPSC Vacancies 2021?
- No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Is there any Age Limitation for Haryana PSC Recruitment?
Applying candidates must be 21-42 years as on closing date i.e. 15.02.2021. Relaxation in Age limit will be given as per the norms and policies of the organization.
Is there any Application Fee for HPSC Vacancies?
Individuals can pay the following sum as application fee through online mode. Application fees can be submitted through online mode only using Net Banking or Debit card/credit card upto 24:00 hrs midnight of closing date using only the link provided by the commission’ Fee paid through any other link will not be accepted and commission will not be responsible for its refund.
|Categories of candidates||Fees|
|(i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
(iii) Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.||Rs. 125/-|
|For Male and Female candidates of SC/BC-A&B/ESM categories of Haryana only.|
For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|For All Physically Handicapped Candidates (with at least 40% Disability) categories of Haryana Only.||NIL|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
What Pay Scale is offered for Haryana PSC Jobs?
Selected individuals for will be getting Pay Scale of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- from the recruitment authority of Haryana Public Service Commission.
Check Imp. Links Related To HPSC
|HPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|HPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|HPSC Result||Get Details|
What will the Selection Procedure for HPSC Jobs?
Written Examination and Personal Interview
How to Apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates must follow below given guidelines:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- Select “Advertisements & Instructions” option from the left side of the homepage.
- The new page shows the list of latest Haryana PSC Vacancies 2021.
- Now select “Advertisement No. 1/2021 – for the posts of H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2020-21” link for current HPSC Recruitment
- The detailed HPSC Advertisement will open up in front of you.
- Go through the HPSC Recruitment Notification and check your eligibility for the post as mentioned in HPSC Notification.
- If you found yourself eligible, then go back to homepage and select “Press here for Online Services”.
- Hit the appropriate link according to your positions.
- Now enter all the details carefully on the HPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates, passport size photo and the signature.
- After filling, verify all the details and finally submit the HPSC Online Form.
- At last, take a hard copy of the Haryana PSC Application Form and then send it to the below mentioned postal address.
For the appointment to 256 posts of Civil Judge, Haryana Public Service Commission is inviting online applications through HPSC Recruitment. You can get all the vital details of Haryana PSC Advertisement 2021 here in this page.
You can also check the official HPSC Advertisement 2021 through direct link given at the top section. Check your eligibility by referring to HPSC Recruitment Advt. and then go for the online application process for the desired HPSC Job Vacancy.
Must Check: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
HPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date!
Haryana Public Service Commission has released the official Advertisement (Advt. No. 1/2021) for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies. The closing date to send online applications for the Advt. No. 1/2021 was 15-02-2021. Aspirants can apply for Haryana PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 through online mode from this page.
For more information about HPSC Recruitment 2021, go to this Official Link given above. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D and get upcoming updates on HPSC Job Notification just with a single hit.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|