HPSC Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Haryana Public Service Commission has asserted an Advertisement as HPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up vacancies 119 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates must apply online for the HPSC latest vacancy lasted by 11.09.2014. More accurate details in favor of HPSC vacancy Notification 2014 such as qualification, experience, selection, how to apply and many more are well tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about HPSC vacancy advertisement 2014 – 2015:
|Post name||No. of Vacancy||Age limit(years)|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||119||21 -40|
Candidate must possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws from University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Upper age limit is relaxable Upto 5 years for the Candidates belonging reserved category.
- For general category- 1000/-
- For reserve category candidates: 250/-
- Candidates need to pay fee through online mode which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala
Selection of candidates will be based on candidate’s performance in following standards:
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination
How To Crack Personal Interview-Get Details
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official site that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Advertisement’ section.
- Choose the appropriate link to apply online, Fill the form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents and submit the application form within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in application for future use.
- Closing date for filling of online application form: 11.09.2014
- Last date for depositing online application fee: 14.09.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details check Official Notification.