HPSC Recruitment 2018
Haryana Public Service Commission has invited application for HPSC Recruitment 2018. Eligible and deserving candidates who wish to apply for 228 Civil Judge/Class-I/HCS/DA post must go through the details given here.
Candidates who are applying for the HPSC Recruitment should have a degree of Bachelor of Laws to be eligible. Only those candidates who find themselves eligible for the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment must fill the online application form.
Highlight Of This Page
HPSC Civil Judge/Class-I/HCS/DA Recruitment
Applicants applying for the HPSC Jobs, have to fill the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment application Form which is available at the official website of HPSC. The last date to fill the HPSC Application Form is 30-09-2018.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview. For more information about HPSC Advt No 1-4 by going through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!! Grab Today
HPSC Vacancy Details
|General/ UR||SC||BC-A||BC-B||Total||ESM||ESP||Persons with Disabilitv|
|75||14||12||6||107||6 (03 for General, 01 for SC 01 for BC-A, 01 BC.B )||3||05|
Candidates who are applying for the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment should possess a Bachelor Degree in Law from the recognized University or Institute. Candidates must also have the relevant experience in the field.
The minimum age limit to apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2018 is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. Relaxation in Age limit will be given as per the norms and policies of the organization.
Categories of candidates
|1.||(i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|2.||For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.|
For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / ESM categories of Haryana only.
For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|3.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.|
Download Here: HPSC Advertisement for Civil Judge
Candidates who get appointed for the HPSC Vacancy, will get Rs. 27700/- to 44770/- PM along with other benefits and perks.
For Haryana PSC Civil Judge Vacancy, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview. Candidates have to clear these three rounds individually to get selected for the post.
Get Here Latest: HPSC Syllabus
Steps to Apply for the Haryana PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:
To apply for the Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates must follow below given steps:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- Select “Advertisements & Instructions” tab from the left side of the homepage.
- Now select the link “Corrigendum for the Posts of HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2016-17(Closing date for Online Submission: 30.09.2018)” to read the HPSC Advt.
- Go through the HPSC Recruitment Notification and check your eligibility for the post.
- If you found yourself eligible, then go back to homepage and select “Press here for Online Services”
- From there hit on “Apply Online for HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Exam – 2017”
- Now enter all the details carefully on the HPSC application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the certificates, passport size photo and the signature.
- After filling, verify all the details and finally hit on submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the Haryana PSC Civil Judge application form.
- Take the printout and keep it safe for further use.
Apply Here: HPSC Recruitment 2018
- Last Date to submit Online Applications for HPSC Recruitment 2018: 03-09-2018 till 05:00 PM
- Last Date to pay HPSC Application Fee: 03-09-2018 till Midnight
Also Find: More Jobs in Haryana
For more information about HPSC Recruitment 2018–19, go to this Official Link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+. If you have any query regarding HPSC Recruitment 2018, comment in the below given comment box. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPSC Admit Card||HPSC Result|
|HPSC Notification||PSC Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
Applications are invited for HPSC Recruitment to the post of Deputy Director Fisheries (Class-I) in Fisheries Department, Haryana. As per the official Job Advt. No. 4, last date to submit the Online Form for HPSC Deputy Director vacancy is 03-09-2018.
Applications for HPSC Recruitment 2018 will be accepted through online mode only up to 05:00 PM on the closing Date. However, candidates can pay the application fee till 24:00 hours (Midnight) on the same closing date.
|Highlights of this Page:|
HPSC Deputy Director Recruitment
Aspirants must possess the essential Educational Qualification and Experience which is required for the appointment to the concerned post. They need to upload the Experience certificate with the Online Form as per the specimen given in official job notification.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the informative details regarding HPSC Recruitment 2018. Contenders who wish to apply can check out this complete page in order to send applications against HPSC Deputy Director Vacancy.
HPSC Vacancy 2018:
Post Name: Deputy Director Fisheries, (Class-I)
Candidates in possession of the following Educational Qualifications and Experience are eligible to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Sc. Fisheries/M.Sc. Zoology with specialization in Fish & Fisheries OR Master’s Degree from Central Institute of Fisheries Education in Fisheries Resources Management or Inland Fisheries.
- Must have served as Group-B officer for 05 years in the State/Central Institute dealing with Fisheries Administration, Development, Planning, Research and Management.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit language up to Matric Standard
Age of the applicants participating in HPSC Recruitment must not be less than 32 years while the upper age limit is 45 years as on the closing date (i.e. 03-09-2018). However, age relaxation of 05 years is permitted to Government employees.
Scale of Pay:
As per the HPSC Advertisement 2018, eligible contenders selected against the concerned HPSC Job Vacancies will be offered a Pay Scale according to the Pay Matrix of Level- 10 which is Rs.56100/-
Must Know about Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
In order to send applications for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018, following amount of Application Fee is to be submitted through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card till 24:00 hours on 13-09-2018.
|For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana|| |
|For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States|
|For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana & other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only|| |
|For Male candidates of SC/BC/ESM categories of Haryana only|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only||NIL|
How to Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking
In context to Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018, selection of the applied contenders for the post of Deputy Director Fisheries will depend upon the performance in Interview Round.
Know Here: How to Overcome Job Interview Fear
Instructions to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple procedure explained below in order to fill HPSC Online Application Form 2018:
- Visit the official link of Haryana Public Service Commission which is www.hpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, select ‘Advertisements & Instructions’ option which is available in the Menu Column at left corner.
- The page will display a list of recently published Job Advertisements for various HPSC Jobs 2018.
- Press the following link of HPSC Job Notification:
“Advertisement No. 4 of 2018 – Deputy Director Fisheries in Fisheries Department Haryana (Closing date for Online Submission: 13.09.2018)”
- For detailed info and instructions select “Hit here for Information and Instructions” option for the same Advertisement.
- Go through the important details mentioned in HPSC Notification 2018 and make sure you satisfy the essential eligibility factors.
- If eligible, then switch back to the homepage and select “Press here for Online Services”
- Select the suitable link to fill online application Form for this HPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Provide all the correct information as asked in the HPSC Online Form 2018 and upload the supporting documents.
- Complete the application fee payment process.
- Finally submit the duly filled HPSC Application Form 2018 through online mode.
- You may take a print out of the application of HPSC Panchkula Recruitment 2018 for future reference.
Hit Here: HPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Hit Here: Detailed Information and Instructions
- Last Date to submit Online Applications for HPSC Recruitment: 03-09-2018 up to 05:00 PM
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 03:09:2018 till Midnight
In case of any queries regarding HPSC Recruitment 2018, concerned aspirants can log on to the Official Website of Haryana Public Service Commission. Moreover, you are advised to stay connected with us for more updates on HPSC Jobs 2018.
Haryana Public Service Commission is inviting online applications upto 04-09-2018 for filling up 166 posts of HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services. Bachelor Degree holder can apply online for HPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 3/2018-19 from 02-08-2018.
Selection of the contenders for Haryana PSC Vacancy of HCS (Ex Br) & Other Allied Services will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Interview round, held on scheduled date.
This Page Includes
In order to get more details related to HPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 or apply online for 166 HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services, you need to check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Number of Haryana PSC Vacancies||166|
|Date to apply for Haryana PSC Recruitment|
HPSC Vacancies 2018:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|HCS (Ex. Br.}||48|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||18|
Required Qualification for HPSC Latest Vacancy:
Candidates must possess the Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission 166 recruitment Advertisement.
Age Criteria for HPSC 166 Vacancies 2018:
The age of the contenders applying for Haryana Vacancy must lies between 21 to 42 years as on 01-01-2018. The upper age of the contenders for HPSC DSP Recruitment should not be above 27 years. The upper age of the contenders for HPSC Recruitment will be as mentioned below:
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates of Haryana
- 10 years for PH candidates
- 15 years for SCs/ BCs of PH
Physical Standard For- Deputy Superintendent of Police
|Height||5’7” (170.18 cm)||5’2″ (157.50.cm)|
|Chest||33” (83.82 cm)||-N/ A-|
|Chest with expansion||34 1\2” (87.13 cm)||-N/ A-|
Requisite Fee for HPSC Recruitment Advertisement:
Appliers for Haryana PSC Vacancies need to Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan which is well mentioned below.
For Male candidates of General category· including
|For all Female candidates of General category|
including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana
only & All reserved categories of other States.
|For Male & Female candidates of SC / B¢ -A/ BC-B/|
ESM categories of Haryana only.
|For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates|
(with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Procedure for Haryana PSC Jobs:
Contenders will be selected for Haryana Public Service Commission Notification of 166 HCS, DSP, ETO & Other Posts on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview. TA/ DA will be permissible to appearing participants as per the norms of management panel.
Pay Scale for HPSC Jobs 2018:
Those aspirants who will be selected after the completion of selection procedure will receive salary as mentioned below:
|HCS (Ex. Br.}||Rs.56,100 (FPL-10 ) Rs.39100 +GP Rs.5400/-|
|D.S.P.||Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Rs.5400/-|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||In the level 09 of HCS (Pay) Rules, 2016|
|A.R.C.S||Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Rs.4,600/-|
|A.E.O.||HCS Revised Pay Rules 2016 level 7 schedule-I of Pay matrix|
Apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement:
- Visit to the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission which is hpsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards Advertisements & Instructions” visible at the left side of the home page.
- A new page carrying various links of HPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisements will be shown at your computer screen.
- Hit the given link of Haryana PSC Recruitment Notification.
“Advertisement No. 3/2018-19 – HCS (Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Exam – 2017 (Closing date for Online Submission: 04.09.2018)Link for Filling up of Online Application is available from 03.08.2018”
- Check required criteria for Haryana PSC Advertisement No. 3/2018-19 and eligible candidates have to press “Here for Online Service” tab available on the home page.
- Press the appropriate link of Apply Online for Advt 3 of 2018 for Various Post.
- Enter asked details in the format of HPSC Online Application Form and upload required documents.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and take a preview of Haryana PSC Online Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Haryana Public Service Commission Application Form for future use.
Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online for HPSC Notification||02-08-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for Haryana PSC Notification|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee|
Grab complete information about HPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 by going through this Official Link. Candidates are suggested to be in touch by subscribing our free email service or pressing CTRL + d to bookmark our portal for latest updates.
Apply Online for 54 Job Openings in Haryana Public Service Commission!!! Recently HPSC Recruitment Advt No.1 & 2 has been promulgated with the motive to invite applications from eligible candidates.
Candidates interested in applying for HPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 may submit their applications online by following the below given instructions. According to the HPSC vacancy notifications, last date to apply for HPSCJob Openings is 30-08-2018
This page includes:
Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained. Rest information in regard to the HPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 is given in detail in beneath section of this article created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Number of Haryana PSC vacancies||10|
|Last date to apply for Haryana PSC Recruitment||30-08-2018|
HPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies in HPSC Recruitment|
|District Attorney (Group- ‘A’)||03|
|Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B)||04|
|Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B||02|
|Election Tehsildar, (Class-II)||01|
HPSC Eligibility Required:
Qualification Required for Haryana PSC Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Qualification Required for HPSC Recruitment 2018|
|District Attorney (Group- ‘A’)||(i) Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.|
(ii) Should have practiced as an advocate for a period not less than seven years.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education
|Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B)||Master of Commerce with 2nd division or above.|
Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher qualification.
|Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B||M.A., second division, in History from a recognized University|
Diploma in Archives Keeping
Three years, experience in archives work in a Government Department/University or any institution dealing with Archives work but not less than the grade of Assistant Archivist or its equivalent.
Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher qualification
|Election Tehsildar, (Class-II)||Graduate/Commerce Graduate or its equivalent|
Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard or higher qualification
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations for Haryana PSC Jobs:
|Name of the Haryana PSC vacancy||Age Limitations for HPSC Jobs|
|District Attorney (Group- ‘A’)||30 to 42 years|
|Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B)||21 to 42 years|
|Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B||25 to 42 years|
|Election Tehsildar, (Class-II)||17 to 42 years|
HPSC Application Fees:
|Categories of candidates||HPSC Recruitment form fee|
|For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM(General) of Haryana only.||Rs.125/-|
|DESM (General) of Haryana|
For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|For Male candidates of SC / BC/ ESM categories of Haryana only||Rs.125/-|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only||NIL|
Amount of Haryana PSC Recruitment 2018 application will be submitted through online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking
HPSC Salary Given:
|Name of the post||Haryana PSC Salary|
|District Attorney (Group- ‘A’)||scale of Pay Level-11, 67700 (1st Cell)-191000 (Last Cell) as per Haryana Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules-2016|
|Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B)||9300-34800+4200GP(unrevised).|
|Assistant Director (Archives) Group-B||Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 G.P|
|Election Tehsildar, (Class-II)||Revised Pay Rules, 2016, Functional Pay Level-9.|
HPSC Selection Process:
Candidates will be assorted on the basis of written test that will be followed by HPSC Recruitment interview procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Fill Up HPSC Application Form?
- Start the procedure with visiting the official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in
- Go to advertisement and instructions tab and hit on it
- Select “Advertisement No. 2/2018 – for Various Posts (Closing date for Online Submission: 30.08.2018)” and hit on “hit here for instructions and information” link
- Read all the instructions given in the HPSC notifications
- Go back to the previous page and hit on here for online services tab
- Hit on apply online for Advt 02/2018 link and then the HPSC online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the details asked in theHaryana PSC Online application form
- Afterwards upload all the testimonials required to be submitted
- Once the whole Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment form applying procedure is completed, hit on submit tab
- At last take a print out of filled up HPSC application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here>HPSC Recruitment Notice
Get Here>>Detailed HPSC Recruitment Notification
Get Here>>Direct Link To Apply
Closing date for the submission of online Haryana PSC application with fee is 30.08.2018
In order to avail more information regarding HPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 candidates must go through this Official Website Link. Furthermore, stay in touch with our web portal to stay updated for latest job alerts.