Haryana Public Service Commission has released a job notification titled as HPSC Recruitment 2017. HPSC is going to recruit qualified candidate for filling up 180 Assistant District Attorney Post. Willing contenders may apply for HPSC Jobs by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates those who are willing to get recruited for government vacancies in Haryana state, may get complete details regarding HPSC Recruitment 2018 through this page that will be updated shortly.
This page Include:
Remaining detailed facts in accordance to hpsc.gov.in recruitment are well described below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, willing contenders are suggested to go through the complete page carefully before applying for HPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Name of Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08-06-2017|
|End Date To Submit Application Fee||14-06-2017|
Assistant District Attorney
Those candidates who will be holding Bachelor Degree of Laws (Professional) and should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council and Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher are eligible to apply for stated post.
Candidate applying for Assistant District Attorney Post should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on last date of submission of application to the Commission’s office i.e. 08.06.2017 and for other rest of the posts age limit will be applicable as per the norms of the commission.
Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and BC Category of Haryana.
Application Fee for HPSC Job:
Candidates applying for Assistant District Attorney Post is required to pay the online application fees at all branches of State Bank of India is as under….
- For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and all reserved categories candidates of other states Rs.500/-
- For female candidates of General and reserved categories candidates of all states and SC/ BC/ EBP Gen./ESM categories of Haryana only Rs.125/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only: NIL
Payment of fee will paid through Challan and deposits the fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of filling online application.
Download PDF: HPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates selected for the aforesaid posts will be getting the suitable amount of salary as Rs.9300 – 34800 + Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay + 200 Special Pay according to the norms of commission.
Selection Process for Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment:
The selection of candidates shall be made by the Commission after holding competitive examination as per scheme of Examination. The Commission may hold a screening test to shortlist the candidate for the competitive examination. Candidates, in order of merit of the Examination will be called for interview for Personality Test for final selection.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Instructions to fill HPSC online Application Form:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Hit the link “Press Here for Online Services” which is given in the left side of the home page.
- From opened page hit on “Advertisement” tab and then select “Press here for Instructions” link against appropriate advertisement option as ‘Advertisement for Assistant District Attorney Advt. No. 02 of 2017 (Closing date for Online Submission: 08.06.2017’
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then revisit the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Lastly, candidate should retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record / or asked by the Commission at any later stage before the last date to submit application that is well tuned below.
Hit Here To: Apply Online
Date to be remembered:
|Last Date To Apply Online||08-06-2017|
|End Date To Submit Application Fee||14-06-2017 up to 04:00 P.M.|
Candidates mat attain additional facts related to HPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, by checking out the Official Notification link given on this page above.
A vacancy advertisement has been released by Haryana Public Service Commission titled as HPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 301 vacant vacancies of Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeon. Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and must ensure themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Aspirants who wish to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2017 may get all the associated details through this page.
Highlights of Page:
So candidates who are seeking for latest jobs may apply now for this HPSC jobs by submitting HPSC application form through online mode before the last date ends. Candidates may get complete information about Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organizing Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Last date to Apply||01-06-2017|
HPSC Vacancies Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)||246|
|Dental Surgeon (Class II)||55|
HPSC Recruitment: Official Notification
- An Indian Citizen, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of India origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or any of the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia or Malwa, Zaire or Ethopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
|Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)|
|Dental Surgeon (Class II)|
Minimum age limit of candidates and upper age limit for aforesaid posts is stated below. Also, age relaxation for SC/ ST Unreserved candidates will be admissible as per government rules.
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)||22-42|
|Dental Surgeon (Class II)||21-42|
Salary Details for HPSC Job:
Candidates who will be selected will be getting an attractive salary per month that is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with gross pay of Rs. 5400/- which will be offered by concerned authority.
Eligible Candidates need to pay application fee through Challan and deposits the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application.
|Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||Rs. 500/-|
|Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states)||Rs. 125/-|
|Male candidates of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only||Rs. 125/-|
|Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories||NIL|
Aspirants will be considered based on their performance in-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
Procedure to Fill HPSC Online Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of organization that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to go for “Advertisement & Instruction” tab located at left of home page.
- This will take you to the page having relevant links, where you need to hit on “Advertisement for Dental Surgeon and Veterinary Surgeon Advt No. 01 of 2017 (Closing date for Online Submission: 01.06.2017 Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then you have to press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and upload various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, press on “submit” and take a print copy or future use.
- Last Date to apply Online Application Form: 01-06-2017
- Closing Date To Submit Application Fee: 05-06-2017
Candidates can check the Official Notification given above, for acquiring entire details regarding HPSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPSC Notification||HPSC Admit Card|
|HPSC Syllabus||Latest Recruitments|
|HPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in Haryana||Latest PSC Jobs|