HPSC Recruitment 2014 – 2015
The Haryana Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement regarding HPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 119 Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and capable they must apply for the HPSC vacancy to grab this chance.
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Closing Date||18th October 2014|
HPSC application form is invited form the self motive and career oriented job hunters to hire them for the various vacant positions. Aspirants must clutch this opportunity by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 18th October 2014.
The entire relevant information about HPSC recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who want to apply they must have possessed a Bachelors degree in Law from a University established by the law and approved /recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The age of the job seekers who are going to apply should be in between 21 years to 40 years as on 18th October 2014.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to the SC / BC / Unmarried Woman of Haryana State & 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Selected candidates will get the attractive salary scale as Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination,
How To Prepare For Written Exam> Get Details
- Candidates belonging to General category they must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Contenders belong to SC / BC-A&B / SBC / EBP (GC) / ESM categories need to pay Rs.250/- in any of the branch of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who wish to apply for this recruitment they must go through the official website that is www.hpsconline.in to fill online application form.
- Must read the full advertisement before apply and then fill all the mandatory details in the form
- Make the payment of the fee and submit the form within the given time period.
- Take the print copy of the application for further use.
- Closing date for filling of online application form: 18th October 2014
- Last date for deposit of cost of application form: 22nd October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check the Official Notification for more details.