Applications are invited by Haryana Public Service Commission against a career notification as HPSC Recruitment. This notification is released for filling up 109 vacancies of Civil Judge (JD). Candidates who are willing to get a job in government sector of Haryana they can grab this chance of HPSC Jobs. Candidates can apply for HPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
These Points Presented On The Page
Job seekers who have required eligibility they can should not avoid this chance. Eager candidates can fill and submit their online application form on or earlier than the closing date which is 24-04-2017. In order to gain more details regarding HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment, candidates must scroll down this page which is well tailored by the dedicated unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||109|
|Last Date to submit online Application||24-04-2017|
Name and Number of Posts:
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 109 posts
Candidates who wish to apply for Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment they must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Check Now: Latest Law Jobs
Age of the applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and not above than 42 years as on 24.04.2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI.
HPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Check Here
Fee Towards Application:
|Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||Rs. 1000/-|
|Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States|
|All Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only||Rs. 250/-|
|Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only|
|Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States|
|All Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only||NIL|
Mode of Payment:
Applying candidates must have to pay the above said application fee at any of the branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala.
Pay Scale For HPSC Vacancies:
Those applicants who will get recruited as Civil Judge they will receive the salary of Rs. 27700-44770 /- per month by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Other allowances and benefits may be applicable as per the norms of Govt. of India.
Method of Selection:
Selection of the eligible and deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their presentation in following selection rounds:
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination,
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Step by Step Applying Procedure For HPSC Jobs:
Candidates can apply for Haryana PSC Jobs by following the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, eligible candidates must have to go through the official website of Haryana PSC that is www.hpsconline.in
- On the home page, candidates must have to visit the “Download” section and hit on “Advertisement” link.
- Now hit on “Advertisement No. 6 of 2016 for the posts of HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Exam – 2017 (Closing date for Online Submission: 24.04.2017” link from the given table.
- Thereafter press on “Advertisement No. 6 of 2016 for the posts of HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Exam – 2017” link and read the complete information through opened advertisement.
- After getting complete details, candidates must have to hit on “Apply Online” link from the home page.
- Candidates must have to read all the instructions very carefully and then need to fill correct and complete information in online application form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature in the proper format and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of filled in form for future use.
|Closing Date for submission of online application form||24-04-2017|
|Last Date for payment of application fee||27-04-2017|
For more details about HPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates may go through the Official advertisement available in the above segment of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPSC Notification||HPSC Admit Card|
|HPSC Syllabus||Latest Recruitments|
|HPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in Haryana||Latest PSC Jobs|
Haryana Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement titled as HPSC Recruitment. Commission is going to recruit qualified candidate for filling up 15 Group-‘B’ Posts. Willing contenders may submit their online application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates those who are willing to apply for the declared posts are required to get the complete details regarding HPSC Recruitment 2017 that is provided below.
Candidates intend to get job in this government organization may grab the chance for HPSC Jobs by submitting the online application that should be filled in proper manner. Applications complete in all respect must be send before the end date which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to submit online Application||29-03-2017|
HPSC Vacancy and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’)||09||Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline with knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard.|
|Deputy District Attorney (Group-B)||05||Degree of Bachelor of Law and Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher.|
|Scientist-B (Group-B)||01||M.Sc.in first division in the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Micro-Biology / Bio-Chemistry / Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science) and Hindi up to Matric.|
|Post Name||Upper Age|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’)||18 – 42 years|
|Deputy District Attorney (Group-B)||27 – 42 years|
|Scientist-B (Group-B)||17 – 42 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana up to 10 years for the Scheduled Castes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates.
Candidates selected for the aforesaid posts will be getting the suitable amount of salary as Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay according to the norms of commission.
Download PDF: HPSC Recruitment Official Notification
The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of India, is as under:
|Categories of Candidates||Fees|
|For Male Candidates of General Category and of all reserved categories||Rs. 500/-|
|For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states.||Rs. 125/-|
|For Male candidates of SC/ BC/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only.||Rs. 125/-|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only||Nil|
- Selection of candidates shall be made by the commission after holding competitive examination as per scheme of Examination.
- Commission may hold a screening test to shortlist the candidate for the competitive examination.
- Candidates, in order of merit of the Examination will be called for interview for Personality Test for final selection.
Want to know more selection Techniques:
Instructions to Apply For Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.hpsconline.in.
- Hit the link “Advertisements & Instructions” which is given at the menu bar of home page.
- From opened page hit on “Press here for Instructions” link selected against “Advertisement No. 5 of 2016 for various posts (Closing date for Online Submission: 29.03.2017 Last Date for Submission printed Application form (Hard Copy): 10.04.2017(18.04.2017 for Remote area)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then hit on “Apply Online” link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Take printout of filled application for future reference.
- Last Date to submit online Application: 29-03-2017 up to 5:00 p.m.
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala: 03-04-2017 up to 04:00 P.M.
- Last Date to submit online application for far flung areas: 10-04-2017
Candidates mat attain additional facts related to HPSC Recruitment 2017, by checking out the official notification link available on this page.