Those job seekers who had appeared in Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam can now get HPSC Result. Haryana Public Service commission had conducted written test for Assistant Professor Positions in Sociology and Computer Science subjects. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for HPSC Result 2017 as the results has been declared so they can check it through the lower section of this page. After checking Haryana PSC Asst Professor Results in PDF Form from here, only qualified candidates are eligible to appear in Interview scheduled on 02-08-2017 (Sociology) and up to 03-08-2017 (Computer Science).
This Page Includes:
Candidates in large number had participated for HPSC Vacancies. Those who have qualified in the written exam will be called for the Document Verification and Interview to venue mentioned below. Candidates want to know their HPSC Result 2018 they can now download HPSC Results through official website by following below given steps which are provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
How to download HPSC Result 2017 ?
Contenders, who are willing to check their HPSC Exam Result, are required to follow some simple guidelines given below:
- In the very first step you need to go through the Official website of Haryana Public Service commission that is hpsc.gov.in. to download Haryana PSC Results 2017
- After that you are required to move your cursor towards “Interview Schedule” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- From new page you will get various links of HPSC Results 2017 but you must choose suitable link.
- Once you press the above given link then a PDF format will be displayed on your computer screen, in which you can see the roll numbers of selected candidates.
- All the appeared candidates should match their roll number in it.
- Save Haryana PSC Exam Result on your desktop or take a print out of HPSC Recruitment Exam Result for future references.
- Qualified candidates need to check the date, Time and venue of Interview as further process given below.
Download HPSC Assistant Professor Result 2017
|Posts Name/Subjects||Download HPSC Exam Results Directly|
|HPSC Sociology Result||Press Here|
|HPSC Computer Science Result||Press Here|
Some interesting facts about Commission:
- Haryana Public Service Commission is also called as HPSC was formed on 1st October, 1926; the organization released many vacancies every year for hire eligible candidates on various vacant posts in the commission.
- The organization was conducted written examination for the scanning of candidates, after that the qualified candidates are eligible to appear in Interview and document verification, which is organized by the organization as on specified dates given here.
- As every year this year also the organization released a vacancy advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor. The examination for this post was confuted earlier. Now the commission has released the HPSC Assistant Professor Result on its official website.
- So all the aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for its HPSC Assistant Professor Results may check Haryana Public Service commission Results by following the guidelines mentioned above or by going through the direct link available on this page.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Important Dates and Venue of Interview:
|Posts Name/Subjects||Date of Interview||Venue of Interview|
|Sociology||02-08-2017||Commission’s office, Bays No. 1 – L0, Sector – 4, Panchkula.|
|Computer Science||Ongoing till 03-08-2017|
Check Here: More Jobs in Haryana
Candidates must logon to this Official Link to get HPSC Result 2017 – 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to attain latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to the Haryana Public Service Commission Result on this page must write in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPSC Notification||HPSC Recruitment|
|HPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Employment News This Week Highlights|