Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has asserted a recent job notification entitled as HPSCB Recruitment 2016. This bank invites application from skilled and result- oriented candidates for various positions of Junior Lecturer. Job seeker who seeks job in banking sector can apply now for latest job openings in Bank through offline mode. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal to get latest updated notification regarding HPSCB Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
Contenders who are going to apply for latest jobs in Bank by submitting their application form on before the last date that is 30th Sept. 2016. For further acknowledgement regarding latest Vacancies in Bank you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Bank||Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Last date for submission of application form||30th Sept. 2016|
HPSCB Vacancy and Qualification Required:
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Qualification Required|
|1||Jr. Lecturer in Accountancy and Book keeping||
|2||Junior Lecturer in Management||
|3||Junior Lecturer in Cooperative Law||
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The minimum age limit of appliers is 18 years and the maximum age limit of applicants is 45 years. The candidates born between 01.01.1998 and 02.01.1971 (both days inclusive) are eligible.
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- for each post through Bank Draft in favour of General Manager, H.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd. payable at Shimla.
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Applicants who will be recruited successfully for HPSCB Jobs on the basis of written test will get an impressive amount of Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-from the Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
Mode of Selection for HPSCB Recruitment:
- The assortment of appliers will be purely based on performance in written examinations which will be organized by the selection team of Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- The written test will be of 100 multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.
- The written examination will be of Two Hours duration.
- Call letters for written test will be sending to applicants through post.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Syllabus of written examination:
|Jr. Lecturer in Accountancy and Book keeping||
|Junior Lecturer in Management||
|Junior Lecturer in Cooperative Law||
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for General Awareness
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is www.hpscb.com.
- Hit on ‘News’ section available in the middle side of home page.
- Choose ‘Instruction and Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Junior Lecturers” link.
- Now you need to read complete details and download format of application form.
- Take a print out of it and fill application form with correct details.
- Attach all the attested copies of testimonials and experience in support of the eligibility duly attested from a gazetted officer.
- At last send your Application form to below tailored address.
To The Chief Coordinator,
HRRC,University College of Business Studies,
Avalodge, Chaura Maidan,
Last date for submission of application form: 30th Sept. 2016 at 5:00 pm
You need to check Official Notification tailored below to get complete details related to above mentioned notification.
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Career In Banking Sector|