HPSSSB Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB) is all set to conduct written examination for the applied candidates. HPSSSB Admit Card Download Guidelines and Official Link have been provided below. Check HPSSSB JBT, JE Hall Ticket and Exam Date details by going through this page.
HPSSSB JBT, JE, SI Exam Overview
- Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB)
- Name of the Positions: Junior Basic Trained Teacher (JBT), Junior Office Assistants, Junior Engineer (JE), Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Accountant-Cum-Clerk
- No of HPSSSB Vacancy: 1724 Posts
- Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form: 23-12-2018
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form : 31-01-2019 till 11:59 PM
- HPSSSB Exam Date: Updating Soon
- Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
HPSSSB Hall Ticket Release Date
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB) will release HPSSSB Exam Admit Card one or two week prior to the exam date. Candidates are suggested to scroll down this page for acquiring complete details HPSSSB Exam Date and HPSSSB 2019 Admit Card Date.
HPSSSB Admit Card
Steps To Get HPSSSB Admit Card 2019
- To view Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission JBT Admit Card, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Hit “Roll No./Admit Card” link available at the home page.
- Enter Aadhaar number, application ID to download HPSSSB JBT Admit Card.
- Press on ‘Search’ tab to get HPSSSB JE Admit Card.
- Your HPSSSB Junior Office Assistants Hall Ticket will appear at your system.
- Aspirants may download their HPSSSB Accountant-Cum-Clerk Admit Card & bring HPSSSB Sub Inspector of Police Admit Card on scheduled date of the exam.
HPSSSB Hall Ticket Download
|HPSSSB Recruitment||Check Here|
|HPSSSB Syllabus||Check Here|
|HPSSSB 2019 Admit Card Download|
|HPSSSB Admit Card Download Link||Check Here|
|HPSSSB Notification Official Link||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
HPSSSB Exam Pattern
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) of 85 marks.
- Each question will be of 1⁄2 marks.
- The skill tests /physical standard and efficiency test etc. wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
HPSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Type of Questions||Subject Names|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
HPSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Name of Subjects||Total Marks|
|Objective Type –|
|Subjective Test||English General Hindi||200|
Details Mentioned on HPSSSB Call Letter
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Venue Address
- Timing of Exam
- Other Details and Few Instructions
Read Now: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
Mode To Get HPSSSB Hall Ticket 2019
To appear in Junior Basic Trained Teacher (JBT), Junior Office Assistants, Junior Engineer (JE), Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Accountant-Cum-Clerk Exam, you need to have HPSSSB Admit Card. With the help of Aadhaar number, application ID details, you will view your Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
HPSSSB Admit Card 2019 Link will be available for download at official portal of organization i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in. By following steps that are available on this page, you will view your HPSSSB Written Exam Admit Card while you may hit the direct link to check hpsssb.hp.gov.in JBT, JE Hall Ticket also.
Grab more details regarding HPSSSB Admit Card 2019 by connecting with our portal. You may be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|