HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued a notice in concern of HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2016. HPSSSB intends to recruit skilled and talented contenders for filling up the vacant positions of Driver. Job seekers with the required eligibility criteria are invited for HPSSC Driver Jobs by submitting the application form on or before the closing date that is 18th October 2016. Job seekers can get latest updates about HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2017 by staying connected through this page.
Willing and capable aspirants can obtain information regarding HPSSSB vacancy from the below section of this page which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, all the candidates are requested to must go through the below particulars and submit the application through offline mode. It is golden chance for those contenders who are looking for latest vacancies in Government Sector.
HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment
|Name of Corporation||Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Last date for submission of application form||18th Oct. 2016|
HPSSSB Hamirpur Vacancy:
- Job hunters who are keen to apply for these job openings in government sector must have passed in 8th class and should have valid Driving License for Light and heavy Vehicle.
- Willing contenders must have relevant years of experience in related field.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have higher qualification.
Apply Now For: Upcoming Government Vacancies
- Age of candidates applying for HPSSSB Hamirpur Jobs should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit must be 30 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for those aspirants who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC & Ex-servicemen categories as per rules of organization.
- For All Reserved Category:Rs.120/-
- For All Non Reserved Category:Rs.360/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee will be paid either through a crossed Bank Draft or an Indian Postal Order drawn in favour in Secretary, H.P. Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur
Appliers who will be recruited successfully for HPSSSB Hamirpur Vacancies will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- per month which will be offered by the management team of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
Mode of Assortment:
- The enrolment of applicants for will be purely based on presentation level Driving test/ Interview which will be organized by the expert members of selection team.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for attending the driving test/ Interview.
Read Below Provided Articles To Clear Interview:
Steps to Fill for HPSSSB Hamirpur Application Form:
- Go to official site of organization that is himachal.nic.in/hpsssb
- After that go to “Test/ Exam Advertisement” section presented on home page.
- A new page will be displayed with different job links you need to hit on “Vacancy for the Post of Driver on Contract Basis in Horticulture Produce Marketing & Processing Corporation Ltd.” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant information you need to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph
- Now send it to address mentioned below.
Check Related Links:
In the Office of Secretary,
H.P. Staff Selection Commission,
- Last date to submit application form: 18th Oct. 2016
- End date for submission of application form for flung areas: 3rd Nov. 2016
You need to check Official Notification which is mentioned below to get complete details related to HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017
HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment: Download Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Recruitments|