Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited is inviting applications in prescribed format for eligible candidates for HPTDC Recruitment to fill posts of Trainee in the Kitchen, Reception, and House Keeping etc.
Total 42 vacancies are available to be filled up. So, candidateswilling to enroll for HPTDCTraineeVacancies can ensure their eligibility criteria from official portal hptdc.in andsend their application forms to the respective address. The last date for receipt of application form for HPTDC Recruitment 2018 is 06-10-2018.
This page acquires:
Apply now for HPTDC 42 Trainee Vacancies
Candidates can download the format of HPTDC Application form from the official portal. Along with the application candidates have to send below mentioned document’s photocopies:
- Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- Diploma/Degree of concerned trade only.
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen / BPL / IRDP certificate.
- One passport size recent photograph of the candidate
- Himachali Bonafide certificate.
- Aadhar card copy
Candidates can apply for HPTDC Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of projectrecruitmentresult.com
HPTDC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for HPTDC Trainee Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for HPTDC Trainee Recruitment, they should have following qualifications:
For the post of Trainee (Reception), candidates should have done Graduation in any stream and Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation, Operation and Management from recognized institution with good academic records.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limits for HPTDC Jobs:
To apply forHPTDC Vacancies,applicants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 06-10-2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC& Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
Aspirants have to pay application fee forHPTDCTraineeRecruitment. Application Fee is Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/- for OBC/ST/SC categories which is payable in the shape of Bank Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla.
Get Here >> HPTDC Recruitment Notification
Salary Details for HPTDC 2018 Recruitment:
Contenders, who will be assorted to HPTDCTrainee Vacancies, will get Minimum wages/ salary as per Govt. rates.
HPTDC Trainee Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Vacancies will be done on the basis of Trade Test. However, in case number of applicants are more than five time of the vacancies, then a Screening Test shall also be conducted, if need be.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to apply for HPTDC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply forHimachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation LimitedRecruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to official website of corporation that is www.hptdc.nic.in
- Now, aspirants need to select ‘vacancies’ link visible at the bottom of home page.
- By doing this, candidates will reach on new page where you need to select and hit on “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the post of Trainees in the Kitchen, Reception, House Keeping, Waiting sub disciplines in Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation. Last Date of submission: 06.10.2018” link.
- Read the opened HPTDC Notification carefully and get the hard copy of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the application completely and affix a recent pass port size photograph in provided space.
- Put it an envelope and send it to the postal address stated below.
Find More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Office of the Managing Director,
Last date for submission of applications: 06-10-2018
Candidates should go through the Official Link to get rest details about HPTDC Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|