HQ Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard has communicated a vacancy advertisement in concern to HQ Coast Guard Recruitment 2016. Indian Coast Guard is planning to appoint eligible candidates to fill up various posts of Civilian Motor Transport Driver and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). We will shortly providing complete info about HQ Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. So stay connected to this portal for getting updated details regarding the same time to time.
Candidates who aspire to fill up the stated posts must apply for HQ Coast Guard Vacancies, by forwarding their duly filled applications on or prior to due date for receipt of application ends. Candidates may apply for these latest vacancies by submitting the application form. Aspirants may acquire other complete info related to this recruitment notification through this page that is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
HQ Coast Guard Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||Within 30 days|
HQ Coast Guard Vacancy:
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)
- Multi Tasking Staff (Draftry)
Candidates, who are willing to apply for any sated posts for HQ Coast Guard Jobs, must possess 10th from recognized school or board or Institutions and those who are applying for Civilian Motor Transport Driver post must have valid driving license.
You may get more: 10th Jobs
Applicants age criteria and age will be relaxed for job hunters belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per rules of conducting body.
Appointed contestants for Civilian Motor Transport Driver Posts will receive the basic pay of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month and aspirants applying for MTS post will be getting Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Job appliers’ categorization will be initially done on the basis of aptitude test / driving test / interview etc, as per the norms which will be conducted by the concerned authority.
Grab now tips on: Interview Preparation for Getting a Job
How to Apply for HQ Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for this post need to visit on Official Web portal that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On homepage, choose suitable link, as per your requirement.
- Now, Read all details of notification carefully and prepare and application form in correct format.
- Fill the duly prepared application form with all relevant details and paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- Submit complete Application form along with complete attested photocopies of all necessary certificates / testimonials and latest photocopy of caste certificate and any other relevant document through proper channel.
- Application received after due date will not be accepted in any case.
- So, applicants are advised to submit it at below given address before the last date should be reached.
Coast Guard Headquarters
National Stadium Complex
New Delhi – 110001
Must Check: Jobs in Delhi
Closing Date of Receipt of Application: Within 30 days
Applicants can open Official Notification, for obtaining more details related to HQ Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can get latest updates regarding other relevant recruitment notification so please bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
HQ Coast Guard Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|