HQ Northern Command Recruitment
HQ Northern Command has circulated vacancy advertisement titled as HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill 11 LDC & Other Vacancies for (ADM BRANCH) C/O 56 APO. Aspirants who are willing to get job in this department may apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility norms against the stated posts may apply by submitting the filled application in prescribed format till the last date that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
HQ Northern Command Recruitment
|Name of conducting body||HQ Northern Command|
|No. of posts||11|
|Last date of receipt of application||18th July 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Name of Posts||Total Number of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||4|
|Typist (Hindi)||1||- do –|
|Messenger (Msgr)||1||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Mali||1||– do –|
|Barber||1||– do –|
10th Pass Jobs For All – Check Here
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
Age limit of the Gen Category candidates must be resided between 18-25 years, for SC / ST Category 18-30 years and for OBC Category 18-28 years.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-ll||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-|
|Typist (Hindi)||- do -|
|Messenger(Msgr)||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-|
|Mali||- do -|
|Barber||- do -|
- Initial screening of application will be carried out and the selected candidates will only be called for written Test followed by Interview.
- No TA/DA Is admissible for journey for written test/ skill test.
10 Common Mistakes You Make in Tests – Check Here
Procedure to Apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment:
- Desirous aspirants are required to prepare an application in the format as prescribed and should be typed/ hand written on A4 size paper only by furnishing all mandatory details and affixing a recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application must be filled complete in all respect and self attested photo copies of essential particulars such as certificates supporting Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience etc, caste certificate and self addressed / stamped envelopes of must be attached with application form.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as (in capital)”Application for the post of Stenographer/ LDC/ Typist (Hindi) / Messenger/ Mali/ Barber”.
- Separate application for each post should be forwarded.
- Complete application should reach at below given address by registered post/by hand before the below stated last date.
- Candidate would be required to show all original documents/ certificates as stated above at the time of skill test.
HQ Northern Command,
C/o 56 APO
- Last date of receipt of application: 18th July 2016
- Date of written test of the candidates whose applications will be found correct in all respects: 07 September 2016
- Checking of original documents and skill test of short-listed candidates based on the written test will be conducted as under:
- Stenographer Grade II -27th October 2016
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Typist (Hindi) – 28th October 2016
- Messenger / Mali / Barber- 29th October 2016
- There will be no skill test for the post of Messenger; however the original documents will be checked on: 29th October 2016
Note: For getting more additional info related to HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2016 you must check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|