HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment
Indian Air Force has notified an employment advertisement for HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from national eligible aspirants for filling up 126 MTS and other posts in Group C grade. Applicants, who are eagerly, apply for Jobs In HQ Western Air Command IAF can submit their prescribed application form before the last date. Our experts are also trying to collect info about HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2017. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Applicants who are interested, can read further information concerning with HQ Western Air Command Indian Air Force Recruitment in support of Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification etc from this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who fulfill all requirements regarding IAF Group C Recruitment must apply before last date.
HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
HQ Western Air Command IAF Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff||51|
|5||Draughtsman Gr. III||01|
|6||Civilian Education Instructor||01|
Job finders, who wish to grab above stated posts at HQ Western Air Command IAF Job Vacancies, must have passed Matriculation / 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognized board and having Degree / ITI Certificate in concerned discipline from reputed University / Institute as per post applied for.
You Can Also Check:
- For LDC/Hindi typist: Appliers’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- For Posts: Minimum age of contender should be 18 years and maximum is 25 years.
- Age relaxation for Reserved category applicants / Ex-Serviceman / Departmental Candidates / Other eligible categories as per Central Government of India Rule
Candidates, who are selecting for above posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with excellent Grade Pay as shown below in tabular format:
|Posts Name||Gross Pay|
|Store keeper||Rs. 1900/-|
|Civilian Mechanical Driver (CMTD)|
|Multi tasking staff (MTS)|
|Draughtsman Gr. III||Rs. 2400/-|
|Civilian Education Instructor|
Latest Defence Jobs:- Check Here
Mode of Selection:
- Recruitment of applying job seekers will be entirely based on their qualifying marks in written test.
- Those candidates who will qualify in examination will be called to attend interview session.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to Apply For HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment:
Candidates, who are searching Jobs in IAF, can apply against HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment notice by taking below mentioned steps.
- First of all, applicants are required to visit on official web portal that is indianairforce.nic.in and download application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form in a well manner with all the asked details.
- Affix self attested passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- At last, send application form complete in all respects along with photocopies of entire testimonials/ certificates related to your qualification, age proof, caste certificate and other significant documents to to Indian Air Force stations / units which is given in official notification.
End Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: With-In 30 Days from the date of publication of official advertisement
For receiving further information in concern to HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you need to check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|