Plan to take admission in HSTES! Must check HSCS Counselling, schedule from this single page. Those aspirants who want to take admission in various courses may check registration procedure, fee details and counseling schedule from the below section of this page. We are shortly bringing details on HSCS Counselling 2017. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
The reputed organization is going to organize counselling session for those candidates who want to take admission in various Bachelors / Masters Degree / Diploma courses through online counseling. More details related to HSCS Counselling are mentioned below and to know for latest updates keep visiting our web portal that is recruitmnetresult.com.
Haryana State Technical Education Society offers various technical courses like IT, Electronics, Mechanical, computers and management courses in Marketing, Human resource, finance and many more in different fields.
Students, who have declared qualified in online entrance examination, are eligible to attend the HSCS counseling.
Counseling Fee Details:
- Candidates should need to pay requisite fee that is mentioned in official notification.
- Payment of fee will be paid through online or offline mode only.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Tips & Techniques
HSCS Counselling Process:
- 1st counseling session will be prepared for all categories such as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST,SC, BC-A, BC-B, SBC, EBP PH, ESM with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 02nd counseling session will be for other remaining categories such as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST,SC, BC, SBC, EBP, PH and merging all ESM.
Procedural Steps for Participating In Online Off Campus Counseling:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Haryana State Technical Education Society.
- Official Website of organization is www.hstes.in
- Go to Admission process and select counseling tab
- A page will open and display the details regarding process.
- Now candidates must select the appropriate link
- And fill all the details correctly with roll no, birth date, course and application no as per admit card and submit it.
Verification Of Documents for HSCS Counseling:
- Class X / XII Marks sheet and Certificate
- Admit Card of JEE(Main)
- JEE (Main) –rank card / NATA Score Card
- Certificate of Medical Fitness-Annexure-XI
- Character Certificate
- Haryana Admission Allotment Letter
- A Demand Draft for the specified fees
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Last Date To Apply: Updated Soon
For more details about dates, procedure and schedule must visit this Official Link. Our experts are also trying to collect info about HSCS Counselling 2017. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On