Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) has scheduled HSEE 2018 on 15-04-2018. So, fill HSEE 2018 Application Form before the deadline that is 24-01-2018. HSEE Entrance Exam is organized for those, who seek a broader learning forum and who appreciate the unique design of inter-disciplinary studies.
Thefive-year integrated Master of Arts (M.A.) programme encourage students to engage in critical thinking and research on ideas, people, society, environment and the human condition. Therefore, check this page completely and get all updated details about HSEE 2018 such as Eligibility Norms, Syllabus, Important Dates and Notification etc.
Highlights Of This Page:
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examinationis intended to admit students to this programme in two streams such as Development Studies and English Studies.The total number of seats sanctioned for the five-year integrated Master of Arts (M.A.) programmeis 46. HSEE 2018 Exam will be held at 14 cities across the nation.
The examination centers’ names are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram and Varanasi. The team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you complete details about HSEE 2018 Notification, so must have a glance.
HSEE 2018 Important Dates:
|Last Date for Submission of HSEE Online Application Form 2018||24-01-2018|
|Payment of Examination Fee through Indian Bank Challan / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card – Ends||24-01-2018|
|HSEE 2018 Application Status Check on the Website||16-02-2018|
|HSEE Admit Card can be Downloaded from||14-03-2018 to 14-04-2018|
|HSEE 2018 Exam Dates||15-04-2018|
|Declaration of HSEE Result||15-05-2018|
|Offer Letters to Candidates – Starts||16-05-2018|
How To Apply For HSEE 2018?
In order to apply for HSEE 2018 Entrance Exam, you need to follow below listed guidelines, take a look…
- Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready To Fill HSEE Online Form:
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of 10+2 Class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Scanned copy of category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking).
- Scanned copy of PwD certificate, if applicable.
- How to Do HSEE 2018 Registration?
- After scanning all the documents, candidates are required to visit official web portal of Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination that is hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- Move your cursor to “Announcement” section and select “HSEE – 2018 Online Registration is now open.” Link.
- Read entire “INSTRUCTIONS” very carefully from next opened page and press “Proceed To Apply Online” button.
- For New User, it is compulsory to register themselves, so you have to tap the “HSEE – 2018 New User Registration (Login Here)”.
- Fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Address [the Email Address is the Login ID], create password, and confirm the password and mobile number etc.
- After filling entire details, hit the “Register” button and the message will be displayed on your computer screen like you’re registered successfully.
- Now, you can login with a unique ID (E-Mail id) and Password to complete the process of filling online application form.
Press Here To Fill: HSEE Registration Form
- How To Fill HSEE 2018 Online Form?
- In this concern, candidates have to follow above listed first three steps and go through the “EXISTING USER” section as shown in above stated image.
- Fill Registered Email Address / Login ID and Password in blank textboxes, Press the “Login” button.
- Now, entered all required details in HSEE Online Application Form 2018 and Upload scanned Photograph, Signatures and Supporting Documents.
- Also fill the details of Examination Fee, Choice of City of Examination etc and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled HSEE Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future need.
Press Here To: HSEE Apply Online
HSEE 2018 Examination Fee:
The following examination fee will be paid either through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or Indian Bank challan that will be generated during the process of application. Additionally, service charges of the Bank will be Rs.40/-
|Female, SC, ST and PwD candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All other Candidates||Rs. 2400/-|
- Integrated M.A. in Development Studies
- Integrated M.A. in English Studies
|Nationality||Candidates must be citizens of India|
|Date Of Birth||Students’ date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993|
In the case of SC, ST and PwD candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e., candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PwD and born on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Reservation Of Seats:
|Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
HSEE Admission Process:
- Candidate’s admission in Five Years Integrated MA program will be done through their qualifying marks in HSEE 2018.
- HSEE Rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained in HSEE-2018, so start your preparation according to latest HSEE 2018 Syllabus.
Get Answer: How to Prepare for HSEE Exam
HSEE Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subjects Involved||Time Duration|
|Part I||English and Comprehension Skill||150 Minutes|
|Analytical and Quantitative Ability|
|Environment and Ecology|
|Part II||Essay Writing||30 Minutes|
Direct Link To Download: HSEE Syllabus
Highlights Of HSEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Total Time Duration: Three hours
- Language of Question Paper: English
- Timing Of Exam: 10:00 IST and 13:00 IST
HSEE Exam Centres:
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Candidates can open this Official Link to download more additional information about HSEE 2018. Bookmark our web portal for getting instant updates about HSEE 2018 Admit Card, HSEE 2018 Result and many more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|