Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has invited HSEE 2019 Application Form for admission to the five-year integrated Master of Arts programme conducted by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, during 2019-20 academic year.
To apply for HSEE 2019 candidates first have to check eligibility, exam dates by downloading the HSEE 2019 Notification through online mode by visiting the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination 2019
Students are admitted to the programme in two streams, Development Studies and English Studies. Selection to the programme will be based on the Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination to be held on 21-04-2019 (Sunday).
Applicants who are looking for further information in related to HSEE 2019 Application Form then they can go through below segment of this page which is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Number of seats
The total number of seats sanctioned for the programme is 46. Students are admitted to the programme in two streams (23 each), Development Studies and English Studies.
HSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. Applicants who are not citizens of India at the time of registering for HSEE-2019 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign nationals.
Age: Applicant should have been born on or after October 01, 1994. In the case of SC, ST and PwD categories, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. Accordingly, applicants belonging to SC, ST and PwD and born on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible.
Qualifying Examination: Applicant should have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in 2018 or should be appearing in 2019
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities
- S.C. vocational examination
- Class XII skill courses of CBSE
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination: Applicants belonging to the general category and OBC category must secure a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Those belonging to SC, ST and PwD categories must secure a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Physical Fitness: Those selected will have to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed format that will be made available along with the letter of offer of admission.
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exam in India
The examination fee for SC, ST, PwD candidates is Rs.1200/- and for all other candidates it is Rs. 2400/- Fee can be paid through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Indian Bank challan that can be generated during the process of application.
HSEE Exam pattern
HSEE-2019 will have 2 two parts. Part I will have objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 minutes). The weightage assigned are 25% marks of Part I, for English, 25% marks of Part I, for Analytical and Quantitative Ability and 50% marks of Part I for General Studies, in four sub-parts from
- English and Comprehension Skill
- Analytical and Quantitative Ability
- General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economy, Indian Society and Culture, World Affairs and Environment and Ecology; administered through computer.
Part II will be essay writing for 30 minutes to be written on answer sheet to be distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I. Candidates will be required to write an essay on general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion. The question paper will be in English.
Read Here: How to Prepare for HSEE Exam
An applicant has to give two choices for the exam centre while applying for HSEE 2019:
- New Delhi,
- Patna and
Get Secrets: How Do Toppers Study?
HSEE Admit Card
HSEE Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by from 20-03-2019 to 21-04-2019. It is mandatory for candidates to carry HSEE Call Letters at the time of examination as without HSEE Hall Ticket they will not be allowed to enter into examination hall.
HSEE Result/HSEE Rank List
HSEE Result 2019 will be declared on HSEE Website on 13-05-2019. HSEE Rank list 2019 will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained in HSEE-2019. A common rank list made up of candidates who score at least 50% in HSEE-2019 will be prepared.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
How To Apply For HSEE 2019?
In order to apply for HSEE 2019 Entrance Exam, you need to follow below listed guidelines, take a look…
Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready To Fill HSEE Online Form:
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of 10+2 Class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Scanned copy of category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking).
- Scanned copy of PwD certificate, if applicable.
How to Do HSEE 2019 Registration?
- After scanning all the documents, candidates are required to visit official web portal of Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination that is hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- Move your cursor to “Announcement” section and select “HSEE – 2019 Online Registration is now open.” Link.
- Read entire “INSTRUCTIONS” very carefully from next opened page and press “Proceed To Apply Online” button.
- For New User, it is compulsory to register themselves, so you have to tap the “HSEE – 2019 New User Registration (Login Here)”.
- Fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Email Address [the Email Address is the Login ID], create password, and confirm the password and mobile number etc.
- After filling entire details, hit the “Register” button and the message will be displayed on your computer screen like you’re registered successfully.
- Now, you can login with a unique ID (E-Mail id) and Password to complete the process of filling online application form.
How To Fill HSEE 2019 Online Form?
- In this concern, candidates have to follow above listed first three steps and go through the “EXISTING USER” section as shown in above stated image.
- Fill Registered Email Address / Login ID and Password in blank textboxes, Press the “Login” button.
- Now, entered all required details in HSEE Online Application Form 2019 and Upload scanned Photograph, Signatures and Supporting Documents.
- Also fill the details of Examination Fee, Choice of City of Examination etc and submit it with-in given time period.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled HSEE Application Form 2019 and keep it safe for future need.
Check More Details: How To Fill Online Application Form?
- The last Date for submission of online application: 23-01-2019
- For payment being made by Indian Bank Challan: 23-01-2019
- Payment in bank branch: 24-01-2019
- HSEE Admit Card: 20-03-2019 to 21-04-2019
- HSEE 2019: 21-04-2019
- HSEE Result 2019: 13-05-2019
- The offer letter can be downloaded from: 14-05-2019
Candidates can open this Official Link to download more additional information about HSEE 2019. Bookmark our web portal for getting instant updates about HSEE 2019 Admit Card, HSEE 2019 Result and many more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Best Career Opportunities|