Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam has unfolded a job notice for HSL Recruitment. The organization is inviting application from Indian citizen or dynamic aspirants for filling up 150 vacancies of Semi Skilled workmen in relevant streams. Job searchers, who are eagerly, apply for HSL Recruitment 2015 can submit their prescribed application form in proper manner before the closing date should be reached.
|Number of Positions||150|
|Closing Date To Submission Of Application Form||25th July 2015|
Aspirants who want to enhance their career in the public sector must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details regarding HSL Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, election process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
Applicants applying for aforesaid post must have pass in SSC or Equivalent. Along with this, contenders should have possessed below mentioned qualification:
|Designation Name||Number of Vacant Posts||Required Education|
|Welders in SMAW,CO2(MIGMAG) & TIG Welding/Gas Cutters||59||ITI in the relevant trade with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in concerned Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.|
|Turners / Machinists||02|
|Fitters (incl. Structural Fitters)||46||Three years Fitter Structural Training Course with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination|
|Electricians||28||Applicants with experience in operation of EOT/ Electric Cranes, Ex. HSL Apprentice Training with NAC will be given preference.|
|Mobile Crane Operator||03||Driving Licence for heavy vehicle and practical experience in operating all types of cranes including EOT cranes.|
Lower age limit of contenders should be 18 years and Upper Age Limit should be 28 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam.
Applying job seekers who get selected for HSL Recruitment will receive pay scale of Rs. 6,970/- to Rs. 13,700/- per month. Contenders will also permitted to get other allowances such as house rent allowance, conveyance allowance, provident fund , gratuity etc offered by the association.
Manner of Enrollment:
Short listed aspirants will be communicated by concerned authority for attending interview. Contenders’ selection will be solely based on their appearance in test or interviews process which will be organized by selection authority of Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending interview by the association.
|How to Dress for Interview||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for HSL Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment they must fill application may download application form from official website that is www.hsl.gov.in.
- Select “Career” option mentioned under the head “Human Resource” in menu bar of home page.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the format of application form displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form as in prescribed manner with necessary and essential information.
- Attach required Xerox copies of all particulars with application form.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space
- Application in prescribed form along with attested copies of certificates should be sent in an envelope mentioning “Application for the post of………”, so as to reach below mentioned address on before end date.
General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.,
Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Closing Date To Submission Of Application Form: 25th July 2015
Through this Official Notification, you can obtain further details related to HSL Recruitment. We keep updating this page with latest updates regarding HSL Recruitment 2016, here so please bookmark this page using CTRl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On