Haryana State Legal Services Authority has proclaimed a recent employment advertisement entitled as HSLSA Recruitment 2016. Through this employment notification, organization intends to recruit freshers and dynamic contenders for filling up the unoccupied posts of Peon/Stenographer. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity and fulfill all the required criteria may promptly apply for HSLSA Jobs by filling up the application form and send it on the postal address on or before the closing date that is 7th November 2016. For upcoming details and recent facts on HSLSA Recruitment 2017, stay associated with us on our web portal as we will update the same here soon.
|Organization Name||Haryana State Legal Services Authority|
|Last Date||7th November 2016|
Eager aspirants who are looking for the jobs in Haryana may apply for the HSLSA Vacancy after reading the complete information and following the tailored steps of sending the application form as early as you can. Appliers can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for receiving more details regarding Haryana State Legal Services Authority Recruitment which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
- Candidates, who will apply for the posts of Stenographer, should posses Graduation from a recognized University.
- Capable as in speed of 100/20 words per minute in English Shorthand/Typewriting and 80/15 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand/typewriting.
- For the posts of Peon, contenders should have done Middle standard examination and possessing knowledge of Hindi.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Aspirants must be less than 18 years or more than 42 years of age on the last date of submission of application to this office.
- Relaxation in age will be allowed to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Haryana State Legal Services Authority.
Job finders who are going to be select for required vacancies in HSLSA Recruitment will definitely get an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale as offered by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority.
Mode of Appointment:
- After the scrutiny of applications, aspirants who will be shortlisted for Stenographer Posts will be called for the Stenography test which will be organized by the selection panel of Haryana State Legal Services Authority.
- Candidates applying for Peon post will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by the Selection Committee in accordance with the Rules on the subject.
Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for HSLSA Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Haryana State Legal Services Authority that is “hslsa.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the right side list mentioned in the homepage and select “Recruitment” option.
- After that press on the particular link of notification “Applications for posts in mediation & conciliation centre, district legal services authority narnaul”.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen, read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now make an application form in plain paper and Fill it with correct information in prescribed format.
- Attach duly affixed latest photograph on its top, all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope.
- At last, send it on the postal Address on or before the last Date.
District Legal Services Authority, Narnaul
|Particulars||Dates||Venue for Interview|
|Last Date of Applying||7th November 2016||ADR, Centre District Court Complex, Narnaul|
|Stenography test||21st November 2016|
|Interview Date(Name begins with alphabets)|
|A-J||28th November 2016|
|K-R||29th November 2016|
|S-Z||30th November 2016|
Aspirants, who want to collect complete information, related HSLSA Recruitment 2016 – 2017 they need to check Official Notice. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get latest updates time to time
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|