HSTSB Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Haryana School Teachers Selection Board has published a notification regarding HSTSB Recruitment 2014 to fill up various vacancies of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher). Willing and qualified aspirants may apply online before the last date.
|No. of Vacancies||1274|
|Opening Date of Online Application||15.09.2014|
|Closing Date of Online Application||08.10.2014|
Other essential details regarding HSTSB Recruitment 2014 such as educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection Process, how to apply, etc. are represented below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Posts For Mewat District Only (MWT)|
|Posts For Rest Of Haryana Except Mewat District|
Applicants must have passed Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject from a recognized board and should have Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied.
|General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
Mode of Payment:
The fee must be paid through online or cash in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Age of the aspirants should lie between 18‐42 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4600/‐.
The Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants must visit the official website www.recruitment-portal.in
- Follow the “HARYANA SCHOOL TEACHERS SELECTION BOARD” link.
- Now choose the appropriate link to apply Online.
- Press on to the “New Registration” link.
- Fill the required details and press on “Proceed” button for further process.
- After successful submission o0f application, take a printout of it.
- Bring the printout with you at the time of Interview.
The online application can be filled up from15.09.2014 to 08.10.2014.
Note: for other details, contenders may check the Official Notification.
HSTSB Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Haryana School Teachers Selection Board has recently published an advertisement as HSTSB Recruitment 2014 for 7039 PGT Vacancies. Interested and eligible job searcher may apply online soon before the last date.
Organization has invited the online application form from the qualified aspirants which can be filled from the website of Haryana School Teachers Selection Board and submit it before the last date i.e. 26th September, 2014.
To get further information on the subject of HSTSB Recruitment 2014, job searchers must check below on this page where the team of recruitmentresult.com offered you entire information in detail.
Name of Organization
Haryana School Teachers Selection Board
Type of Announcement
HSTSB Recruitment 2014
PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
No of Post
|Posts Except District Mewat (Rest of Haryana)|
|Posts For Mewat Cadre Only (MWT)|
Candidate must have done Post Graduation and must be qualify HTET/ STET of respective subject.
Jobs for Post Graduates–Get Details
Job appliers should be in between 18 year to 42 years in age. Relaxation in upper will be applicable in case of reserved category.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in
- Written Test
Selected applicants will get the salary under the PB-2 of Rs.9300‐34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4800/‐.
Aspirants need to deposit the requisite fee through challan at any branch of SBI –
- General DESM/ DFF General: Rs.500/-
- SC/ BC/ Ex-Service Men/ Women/ SBC/ EBC: Rs.125/-
- PWD: Nill
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must visit the official website which is hstsb.gov.in.
- There after choose the link “Haryana school teacher selection board”.
- Now press on the link mention as “check here to apply online for the post of PGT”.
- After that candidates can able to fill the application form with full required information.
- After filling the entire info correctly online form will be generated.
- Applicants should take print out of the form for future reference.
- Last date to fill online application form: 26th September 2014
- End date for deposit fee: 30th September 2014
Note: For more details must visit the Official Notification.