HTET Application Form
A new notification is going to release HTET Application Form for those candidates who are going to apply for Haryana TET. Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani is going to conduct recruitment exam for filling up the requirement of teacher vacancies. Candidates who want to avail the chance and find themselves eligible may apply against Haryana teacher eligibility test by going through the official link. Candidates may submit their HTET Application Form 2017 by login to the official website through online mode with the help of the below revealed procedure before the important end dates.
This page Highlights:
The Board of School Education, Haryana is responsible for providing right candidate for right job positions and helps in developing and promoting of secondary education in the whole state. Those candidates who wish to pursue their career in the teaching field whether it is at the Teacher or Master Level means from 6th to 10th class or it is Junior Lecturer Level means Lecturer for 11th and 12th Class may take the opportunity now. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com provide complete detail regarding HTET Notification 2017 on this page.
HTET Application Form
|Level No.||Posts Name|
|Level I||Primary Teacher|
|Level II||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Level III||Post Graduate Teacher|
- For Primary Teacher: Appliers should have possessed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher: Candidates must have graduation degree in relevant subjects from reputed university.
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Job appliers must hold masters degree in concerned stream from reputed organization.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 38 years as per the requirement and relaxation in age will be reserved category candidates according to the norms of the government of Haryana.
The application fee will be submitted through the e-Challan which could be downloaded from the official site.
|Category||Amount In Rs.(Computer Based Exam)||Amount In Rs.(Conventional Pen-Omr Based)|
|All Candidates except SC & Differently abled||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only||Rs.300/-||Rs.350/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Other State||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
Selection of the candidates for any of applying level position will be based on their marks obtained in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani on schedule date. Only qualified candidates will be called for interview procedure.
Get Detailed: HTET Syllabus
Procedure to fill up the HTET Application form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test that is “htet.nic.in”.
- Now press on the “Notification” tab available on the homepage.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, hit on “Apply” button and if you are a new candidate then press on “Create an account” link and fill the registration form.
- If you are an old candidates than login your account by entering correct details.
- Now fill complete online application form with correct information and upload required documents in proper format.
- At last submit this filled in form and take a print out of it for further usage.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet
- Degree Certificate Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate
- AIU Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
|Last Date To Apply Online||June 2017|
|End Date (After Payment) For Final Submission||July 2017|
|Online Correction In Particulars||July 2017|
|Admit Card Available From||August 2017|
|Test Date For||Level III|
Check more details, you may open this Official Link and you may stay connect with us to fetch more info on HTET Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|