Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment
Applications are invited for Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment to the post of Deputy CSTE. As per the recent notice, candidates can apply against HMRL Dy. CSTE (Signal) Vacancy within 30 days of the publication of this recruitment advertisement.
The application process of Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 is offline. Eligible contenders need to fill the prescribed application form and send it along with the latest CVs tothe General Manager (Administration) of HMRL. The address for which is mentioned below in the page.
|Highlights of the Page:|
Both serving as well as retired officers can apply for the post of HMRL Deputy Chief Signal & Telecommunication Engineer (CSTE) provided they must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the organization.
Scroll down the page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get adequate details regarding Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2018. Check below the proper instructions to apply for HMRL Dy. CSTE Recruitment.
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited|
|Name of the Post||Dy. CSTE (Signal)|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement|
Qualification/ Experience Required:
In context to Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, candidates applying against HMRL Dy. CSTE vacancy must hold a Degree in Electronics & Communication or Electronics from a Government recognized University/Institution. Moreover, the applicant needs to have experience in Signaling Construction Projects and Metro Signaling.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
- For Serving Officers: Below 55 years
- For Retired Officers: Below 62 years
For Serving Officers, monthly pay scale will be decided as per the rules for deputation set by the organization. The Retired Officers will be offered a monthly pay scale of Rs. 75,000/- Plus Rs. 20,000/- HRA.
Selection process for HMRL (Dy. CSTE) Recruitment initialize with the screening of received applications. Further shortlisted candidates will qualify for the next stage of selection process which includes written examination or interview session. Details for the further procedure will be notified to the qualifying contenders as per the official announcement.
Directions to Apply for Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2018:
- In order to apply for Hyderabad Metro Rail Jobs, applicants need to hit the official link of Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited that is www.hmrl.telangana.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, press ‘Tenders’ tab which is available in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- The new page will display a list of latest announcements/notifications related to Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment.
- Select “Recruitment: Vacancy Notice for the post of Dy CSTE (Signal)” link from the list.
- Vacancy notice for the post of Dy. CSTE (Signal) will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete recruitment notification and ensure all the eligibility terms and conditions.
- Now, download the prescribed application form and fill in the necessary information correctly.
- Send the application form along with the latest CV to the official address mentioned below.
Official Address to send Offline Application:
The General Manager (Administration),
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited,
Metro Rail Bhavan,
Rasoolpura, Secunderabad – 500003.
Last date to send Application: Within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement.
In case of any queries related to Hyderabad Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, concerned aspirants can explore the official website of Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited. Moreover, you can follow us of Facebook and Google Plus to get further updates in relation To Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Interview Tips By Toppers||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Government Jobs Hyderabad|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|