A walk-in-Interview has been organized by Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science for hiring eligible aspirants for Research Associate-I position. Regarding this, an advertisement indicated as IACS Recruitment has been released. Job seekers fulfilling requisite eligibility can cater detailed info related to IACS Recruitment 2017 through this page and apply for the concern.
Willing contenders may fetch stated vacancy by attending the walk-In process along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified venue as shown below. Candidates need to attend the interview on stipulated date & time that are well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organizing Body||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science|
|Date To Walk-In||14th December 2016|
Candidates must hold first class or high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees in Chemistry with minimum average marks of 55% and has obtained Ph.D. or due to submit thesis within three months.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Applying contestants, if holding Ph.D. degree at the time of joining will receive the fellowship of the RA-I position from the date of joining.
- And if candidate is yet to receive Ph.D. degree may join only after the submission of his / her thesis within the time-limit mentioned earlier subject to documentary proof of the thesis submission.
Age Limit Details:
Relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC as well as general category aspirants will be admissible as per organization rules.
Mode of Selection for IACS Job:
Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that is scheduled to be held on 14th December 2016. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
How to Apply For Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Recruitment?
- Willing candidates are firstly required log on to the official website of association which is iacs.res.in.
- Move to “Career” tab which is located at below of homepage and hit on “Research Associate” link.
- Now, select “RA-I(Institute) position under the supervision of Prof. Sreebrata Goswami, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, IACS” link from the appeared page and go through complete description regarding post very carefully.
- Candidates having the required qualification and experience may walk in for Interview along with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. and must be submitted before starting interview process.
- Candidates are required to bring along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc. for verification and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
Lab number 31, IACS
Important Date and Time:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 14th December 2016
- Timings for interview: 03:00 PM
To attain more info on IACS Recruitment 2017 aspirants must check Official Notification available on this page. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|