Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science has published an advertisement in concern with IACS Recruitment 2016. Eligible aspirants who aspire to do job in this reputed organization are invited for filling up the vacant vacancy of Research Associate position. Candidates who are willing to apply for IACS Vacancy must attend the walk-in-Interview along with their resume at the address and time as mentioned below. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of IACS Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Contenders may get the remaining information about Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Recruitment through this page that is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete details available on this web page before applying.
|Post Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science|
|Date To Walk-In||6th October 2016|
- Research Associate-I
- Research Associate -II
- Aspirant must have good academic records and awarded Ph.D. degree in the area of organic supra-molecular material chemistry from any accredited University or Institution.
- Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis are also eligible to apply for Research Associate-I.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of Postdoctoral experience in the field of supra-molecular and Nano-particle research.
Check Here: More Ph.D Jobs
Participant who will be selected for the above advertised post will get consolidated expressive amount of salary per month from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science.
Selection Process for IACS Jobs:
Applying aspirant’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on the below specified date.
Read This: Interview Preparation Tips
How to apply for IACS Recruitment?
- Aspirants willing to apply for this recruitment notification are required to firstly log on to official website that is iacs.res.in.
- After that follow “Job Opportunities” tab and hit on “Faculty positions” link from drop down menu.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “Research Fellow” tab.
- Now, a new page containing relevant links will appear on your computer screen.
- Hit appropriate link of notification and read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc.
- Applicants are required to prepare an application to attend the walk-in interview and need to mention their qualification, experience, and other details on it.
- Copies of required testimonials and passport size photograph should be attached along with the duly maintain application.
- After completing the application in all manners, candidates can appear for the walk-in interview at the venue of interview that is well mention below…
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
A K Raychaudhuri Hall,
Department of Biological Chemistry,
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
- Date of walk-in interview: 6th October 2016
- Interview for Research Associate-I post will be held at: 11:30 am
- Interview for Research Associate -II post will be held at: 12:30 pm
Applying aspirants may check the Official Advertisement Link as given in above table to attain other information in regards of IACS Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Candidates may also book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|