IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment
Indian Air Force has released Job Notification titled as IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment. For this, it has invited applications from adventurous Indian citizens (men and women) to join the Indian air force course commencing in July 2018 as commissioned officers in flying, ground duty (technical) and ground duty (non-technical) branches. Contenders meeting eligibility criteria may join IAF Commissioned Officer batch. Follow simple steps listed below to apply for IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Individuals having inner desire to serve the nation may apply for latest Jobs in Indian Air Force. You have to submit online application form prior 29-06-2017. Check out all details concerning IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017–2018 such as Eligibility, pay scale, ways to fill Online Application Form by going through this page well prepared by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Last Date to submit online application form||29-06-2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
|Job Position||Educational Qualifications|
|Flying Branch||Hold Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent and should be passed in Math and Physics at 10+2 level along with BE / B Tech degree|
|Technical Branch||Must have minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level along with four year graduation / integrated post graduation Qualification in Engineering / Technology from a well recognized board|
|Ground Duty Branches|
|Administration& Logistics||Must have Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent|
|Accounts||May hold B. Com. Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a well recognized university|
|Education||Must have MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Those who wish to apply for Flying Branch, their age should be between 20 to 24 years as per Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification.
- In addition to this, upper age limit for contenders holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years.
- Technical Branch as well as Ground Duty Branches applying contenders should be at least 20 years and at most 26 years in age.
IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment Notification: Get PDF
|Minimum height||162.5 cms,|
|Leg Length||: Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms|
|For Ground Duty(Technical):|
|Height(Male aspirants)||157.5 cms|
|Height(Female aspirants)||152 cms|
Hiring Process for Indian Air Force Jobs:
- Selection Authority is going to organize Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) in order to shortlist talented personals for these reputed positions.
- Qualified aspirants under AFCAT and EKT Exam have to appear in these stages:
Stage 1– Intelligence Test and Screening Test.
Stage 2– Psychological, Group Tests and Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Individuals who get selected for Flying Officer Positions will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 per month as basic pay in addition to Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness, and Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance.
- Besides this, you will also receive other incentives as well as allowances based on your working in organization.
- Go through pay scale details bestowed in tabular form.
|Category||Pay Amount(including allowances)|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 85,372/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech) Branch||Rs.74,872/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch||Rs. 71,872/-|
- It is an objective type paper consisting 100 questions.
- Time duration for exam is of 2 hours.
- Each question is of 3 marks.
- There is a provision of negative marking in it.
- Those who get qualified in this exam have to appear for medical fitness test.
Have a glance on syllabus as listed in IAF Commissioned Officer Notification.
|Subject Name||Detailed Topics|
|General Awareness||History, Sports, Art, Culture, Geography, Environment, Civics, Current Affairs, Defence, Basic Science, Politics, etc|
|Verbal Ability in English||Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion and Testing of Vocabulary.|
|Numerical Ability||Average, Profit & loss, Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Percentage.|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability|
Ways to apply for IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment:
Go through these simple steps to apply for IAF Commissioned Jobs.
- At first and foremost step, visit official site of organization which is “www.indianairforce.nic.in”.
- At home page, move your cursor to “Careers” tab at right side.
- At new page, scroll down under “What‘s New” section.
- Now, you have to press on “Advertisement AFCAT 02/2017”.
- Read out all information as mentioned in Indian Air Force Notification.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then you have to fill Indian Air Force Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Candidates Login” button mentioned above.
- Now, move to back page, hit on “Candidates Login” button presented there. Now press on “AFCAT Entry” button.
- Video will appear on your screen. Skip that video. Put all details such as Email Id, Password and Notification.
- After that, enter details such as Enter Security code and tap on “Proceed” option.
- Those who are signing for first time have to select “New candidates” option and fill the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, password etc.
- Enter all details in Indian Air Force Online Form.
- After that, upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and certificates as per needs.
- Re-check details filled by you in Indian Air Force Application Form are accurate.
- Tap on Submit option for getting successfully registered.
- Finally, you may obtain Print out of application form for further purpose.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to fill Online Application Form: 29-06-2017
To know more about IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for knowing more updates about IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|