Indian Agricultural Research Institute is all set to invite eligible and interested students to apply for IARI Admission 2019-20 in M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. courses. Notification for IARI Online Application will be released only on its official portal that is iari.res.in. Students must also go through this page and attain all the important information.
IARI Delhi Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based (Education Division of ICAR)|
|Last Date||Will be Updated Soon|
- Agricultural (Chemical/Agricultural/Economics/Engineering/Extension/Physics/
- Computer application
- Environmental Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Plant (pathology/physiology/Genetic Resources)
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Seed Science and Technology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Water Science and Technology
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
- Sc/M.Tech/Ph.D.: Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc./BE/B.Tech) in the respective discipline as per the course they have to apply for.
Also Check some Important Links Here–
Procedure to Apply for IARI Admission:
Follow below listed guidelines to submit IARI Admission Form, take a look…
- Visit the official website that is www.iari.res.in
- Go through “IARI News” section available at the right side of the home page.
- Select “Hit Here” link given in front of “Download Information Bulletin for IARI entrance exam 2019” option.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the appeared notification.
- Press “Register Here” link and fill all the required details correctly.
- Log in to the particular portal and fill IARI Admission Online Application Form properly.
- Upload the necessarily required documents and photograph in prescribed format.
- Hit the submit tab and take print out of the filled in application form.
- Send the hard copy of IARI Application form to the postal address mentioned below along with the relevant documents and fee demand draft.
IARI Official Website Link: Get Here
Q1. What is the Admission Criteria in Indian Agricultural Research Institute?
- Written Test: weightage 80%
- Academic Score (including marks of Class X & XII): weightage 10%
- Personal Interview Test: weightage 10%
Q2. What are the Age Limitations for Post-Graduate Courses?
Ans. Candidates who wish to apply their minimum age should be 21 years. No relaxation will be provided in minimum age limit to any candidate.
Q3. How much I have to pay for IARI Admission?
- By Post: Send a crossed DD of Rs.575/- along with the written request for application form and information bulletin clearly mentioning the correspondence address of the candidate.
- Online mode: If the application form is downloaded online, a DD of Rs.500/- for general category and Rs.250/- for reserved category drawn in favour of the Registrar, Post Graduate School, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
- In person: Make a payment of Rs.500/- from Syndicate Bank at Pusa Campus (Rs.250/- for reserved category).
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
Q4. How will IARI Admission Procedure be done?
- For M.Sc & M.Tech course: Written Entrance Test, Evaluation of Answer Sheet, Briefing of the Score, and Circulation of Merit List.
- For Ph.D. degree course: The admission process is divided into three stages viz. Written Test, Evaluation of Academic Score, & Interview Test.
Q5. What Documents I have to submit along with the application?
Ans. Candidates are required to attach the self-attested copies of following documents with hard copy of application form:
- Matriculation(X) certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Master’s degree certificate and marks sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC/PC certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate required from candidates appearing for final year examination.
- Original Demand Draft in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi.
Q6. What is IARI Reservation Criteria 2019?
|Other backward classes||18%|
Know Here: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
IARI Important Dates 2019
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||16-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application &|
|Interview Letter||25-06-2019 to 02-07-2019|
|Date of Interview||02-07-2019|
|Declaration of Result||07-07-2019|
|Final Selection Letter||16-07-2019 to 27-07-2019|
IARI M.Sc/M.Tech/Ph.D. Admission 2019 Notification
Graduated candidates are informed that Indian Agricultural Research Institute is soon going to invite online application forms for taking admissions in various post-graduation courses offered by the institute. Students must go through the information provided above properly and apply for IARI Admissions 2019-20 in prescribed format.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Students who want to take admission in any PG or Ph.D. courses, Indian Agricultural Research Institute offers Junior and senior Scholarship Under General Open Competition Scheme on the advice of Standing Committee on Scholarships Financial Assistance and Academic Progress. Scholarships are provided after going through the student’s admission process and last qualification’s record.
Duration of the Junior or Senior scholarships is 2 or 3 years respectively or it may extend till 3 to 6 months as per the exceptional circumstances. Junior Scholarship offered to PG students is of Rs.10, 500/- per month and Senior Scholarship for Ph.D. students is of Rs.13, 125/- per month.
Students, who wish to acquire more information about IARI Admission 2019, they can check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|