ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has opened doorways of IARI Admission 2017. Candidates who are willing to get admission in Ph.D courses they can check the complete admission notification through this page. Candidates can get apply for admission to Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines by filling online application form on or before the last date which is 06-03-2017. Candidates who wish to get all updates of IARI Admission 2018 they must stay connected with this page.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Candidates who wish to get admission they can check the complete eligibility criteria and other details of entrance through this page. Every year Indian Agricultural Research Institute conducts an entrance examination to provide admissions to the capable students. Students who wish to apply for entrance in academic session 2017-18 they must go through this page completely which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institution||ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Last Date to apply online||06-03-2017|
|Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application||13-03-2017|
Name Of Course:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the entrance they must have done Bachelor’s Degree Programmes under 10+2+4 OR 10+2+3 OR 10+1+4 system (OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985).
- Candidates, who have appeared in the Master’s degree examination in the year 2017, can also apply for this admission process.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
- For General/ OBC candidates: At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50 out of 5.00 OR 2.8 out of 4.00 OR 2.21 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
- For SC/ ST/ PC candidates: At least 55% marks OR OGPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 OR 3.25 out of 5.00 OR 2.6 out of 4.00 OR 1.95 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
Information Brochure of IARI Admission: Download Here
Candidates who wish to apply their minimum age should be 21 years as on 31-07-2017. No relaxation will be provided in minimum age limit to any candidate.
Application Fee For IARI Ph.D Entrance:
Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount through Demand Draft in favour of Director, IARI payable at New Delhi.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following criteria:
- Academic Attainments (Record)
- Entrance Examination
Procedure to Apply for IARI Ph.D Admission:
Candidates who satisfy the above mentioned eligibility conditions, they can apply for admission by following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official website of institution that is www.iari.res.in
- On the home page, go to the “Latest News” section and then hit on “Online Application for all India IARI Ph.D. entrance examination (2017-18)” link.
- Now press on “Hit Here” link given in front of “Download Information Bulletin for IARI Ph.D. entrance exam 2017-18” option.
- Candidates are required to read the complete information from the opened brochure.
- After that, hit on “Register Here” button given in the right side of page.
- Now fill the required information in registration form and hit on “Register” button.
- After successful registration, login with your email id and password.
- Fill the complete and correct information in online application form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature in the correct format.
- Now make the payment of fee and enter its relevant details (if required) and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a hard copy of duly filled online form and send it to the below mentioned address along with demand draft and below stated documents.
Read Also: How to fill online application form
Candidates are required to attach the self attested copies of following documents with hard copy of application form:
- Matriculation(X) certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Master’s degree certificate and marks sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC/PC certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate required from candidates appearing for M.Sc./M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.E. final year examination.
- Original Demand Draft in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi.
Post Graduate School, IARI,
Dates Should Be Kept In Mind:
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications||06-03-2017|
|Last Date of receipt of hard copy of applications||13-03-2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||19-04-2017 to 23-04-2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||23-04-2017|
|Download Interview Call Letter||28-06-2017 to 01-07-2017|
|Date of Interview||03-07-2017|
|Announcement of Result||07-07-2017|
|Download Final Selection Letter||14-07-2017 to 28-07-2017|
Candidates who wish to acquire more information about IARI Admission 2017-2018 they can check the Information Brochure which is available in the above segment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On