IAS Preparation Tips
Aspirants, who are going to appear in Civil Services (Prelim) Exam and want to start their preparation for IAS 2018 Exam, may get IAS Preparation Tips to Prepare for Civil Services Exam from this page.
By going through below provided UPSC IAS Preparation Tips, appliers may easily clear IAS Prelim Exam and get eligibility criteria for Mains Examination. So, this article is ultimate guide, in order to start preparing for IAS Exam 2018-19.
How Civil Services Preparation Tips will helpful?
The article discusses about UPSC Civil Services IAS Exam, personal input, work style, and methodological assessment etc. So, candidates looking for IAS Preparation Tips 2018 they must have a look at the below section of this page
And, we the team of recruitmentresult.com providing you Best Cracking Tips for Prelims Exam and IAS Success Tips from Toppers, please have a look and scroll down this page thoroughly..
Do You Know: How to Prepare For IAS Exam
IAS Preparation Tips
- Know About the Updated IAS Exam Syllabus
First of all, applying contenders need to know about the updated IAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus. By doing so, you can easily understand the UPSC IAS 2018 Exam.An understanding of the exam is necessary to strategies your preparation appropriately.
Check Important Links:
- Make an Effective Time Table
After, you have understood the exam syllabus and pattern, try to make an effective routine. Because, if you want to succeed in the examination, then, you’ve to maintain a daily routine about the study timings, topics to be cover in each Interval.
Toppers of Previous year IAS said, they preparing 10 Hrs a day for the IAS exam, so make a proper study schedule to score well in exam.Reading books and journals about current affairs also helps to crack the IAS exam.
- Work on Previous Year IAS question Papers
- Though previous and upcoming year question paper may differ but you must take them and practice.Because by doing so you’ll have an idea about the possible questions from subject areas.
- This study method will help you to finish the answers within the allowed time.You may get the previous year IAS question papers by downloading them for free as it available online.
Check Here: IAS Previous Year Papers
- Prepare Notes and Buy Books for IAS preparation
Create Micro notes while preparing for IAS exam, go through that notes each and every time. This will help you improve your knowledge and avoid confusion. Candidates must choose good study material for starting preparation of IAS examination.
- History books of Classes XI and XII – NCERT
- An Introduction to the Constitution of India D. D. Basu
- District administration by M.P. Narwan
- Social Problem in India – Ram Ahuja
- Indian Economy by Dutt and Sundaram
- Freedom Struggle (NET) – Bipin Chandra
Read Here Now: IAS Exam Books
- Try To Utilize your Free Time
Many times participants read book and think that they have understood everything but it always happen that they forgot in examination hall…
- So, please don’t asses or believe that your preparation is in the right direction.
- Try to take participation ibquizzes at the end of topics and mock tests for different subjects.
- Take helps From Others:
If you have joined a coaching institute, take additional help from your teachers.Or if you are self-studying, take help from friends and family for subjects if you feel the need.Assess yourself on everyday about your knowledge on exam questions and answers.
Get Here: IAS Study Material
- Keep yourself updated with current affairs:
- This is the important tips for you while preparing for IAS Exam. So, start reading daily newspapers and watching news etc and Keep yourself updated.
- The Civil Services Exams are difficult and year-long process but you will have to compete against a lot of people. So be mentally prepared to face a long battle.
- Give Proper Time To Revision:
Before closing study, take a recap what you’ve learned, this will help you to evaluate about yourself. So, try to plan your study method in such a way that you should be able to read and revise the prescribed subjects as many times as possible.
Also Read: Tips To Crack IAS Exam In First Attempt
- Find Persons having same passion
- Find a person who is passionate about IAS and have lot info about this field or may be experienced.
- Use Social sites and other online communities, through this also you can perk up your knowledge on IAS entrance exam.
Some Additional IAS Preparation Tips from Toppers
For IAS preparation, first thing is that you have to overcome the Stress. You have to concentrate on subjects. Do your preparation according to time you have and Give equal time to all subjects.
- Applicants need to plan what to do and How to do.
- Habit of reading Newspaper and planned preparation help us in long term.
- Choose the subjects wisely; try to do more practice in mathematics.
- General knowledge is the most important in all subjects.
- Make your general knowledge very strong.
- Try to understand the demand of examination and prepare accordingly with syllabus.
- Keep control on your strong points and improve them.
- Watch the educational channel, news channel, geographic channels for gain more knowledge.
- Choose subject according as per your interest and carefully select the material you want to study.
- Importance of language practice, improve your communication skills, be prepare for interview.
- Self-confidence, persistence and self-motivation are key factors that can make stronger and take you on the way to success.
- We advise you to take fully rest previous night.
Must Know: How Much Time is Required to Prepare for IAS
This is all about IAS Preparation Tips. Guys! Be determined, after following these tips properly you’ll get good scores…. Work hard!! Share your views with us on our web portal i.e. recruitmentresult.com, we would love to read your views, please add a comment below!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC IAS Answer Key||UPSC IAS Result|
|UPSC IAS Admit Card||IAS Cut Off|
|IAS Interview Questions||UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus|
|UPSC IAS Mains Syllabus||How to Become An IAS Officer|
|Current Affairs for IAS||IAS Exam Centers|
|IAS Application Form||IAS Officer Salary|