Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, PUSA, New Delhi has made a declaration regarding IASRI Recruitment. In order to recruit, highly qualified and capable candidates, organization is going to conduct Walk-in-Interview for filling the vacant positions of Young Professional-II. Aspirants who want to avail this opportunity and fulfill the mandatory eligibility may apply for IASRI Jobs by appearing in interview at the beneath stated venue on the scheduled date and time that is 19th November 2016 at 10 A.M. Freshers as well as experienced both can apply for these job openings. Stay connects with us through this page to collect updated details related to IASRI Recruitment 2017.
Keen contenders who want to apply for the Young Professional-II vacancies may attend the walk-in-interview and must bring filled application form with all the required documents and certificates for verification. Applicants can scroll down the whole acknowledgement for getting other details regarding Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute Recruitment which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, PUSA, New Delhi|
|Interview date||19th November 2016|
Young Professional- II- 8 posts
IASRI Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Candidates should have qualified M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ IT/ (Computer Application) or B.Tech in relevant subject or its equivalent from well known university or institutions.
- Knowledge of any of the technologies such as NET/JSP/JAVA/ Mobile App/ ERP Implementation, MS SQL Server/ Oracle will be preferred.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Contenders must be above 21 years of age and below 45 years as till 19th November 2016.
- 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per the Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute norms.
Aspirants will get the consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month with other benefits as fixed by the Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute.
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-interview which will be executed by the Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend Interview.
Must Read These Artilces:
How to apply for IASRI Recruitment?
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute that is “www.iasri.res.in”.
- After that, move the cursor to the mid links of the homepage and press on the “Walk-in-Interview” link.
- Now hit on the advertisement link that is “Post of Young Professional II”.
- Here is the advertisement display on your screen, read the whole instructions carefully.
- Download the application form mentioned underneath of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct information in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enfold the application form in envelope.
- After that, contenders who are going to appear in walk-in-interview are needed to bring this filled and attached application form along with them for confirmation.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute,
Library Avenue, PUSA, New Delhi- 110012
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-in-interview Date and Time: 19th November 2016 at 10 A.M
To get more details you can go through the Official Notification which is mentioned above. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding IASRI Recruitment 2017 as we’ll cover it shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|