Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, PUSA, New Delhi has announced jobs advertisement for IASRI Recruitment 2016. This institute is looking for skilled and well qualified aspirants to appoint them for the posts of Young Professional- II in different project. Contenders who are willing to apply for specified position have to attend the Walk-In-Interview with their application form. Stay in touch with for the IASRI Recruitment 2017 latest updates.
Aspirants have to read the complete details regarding the above vacancy which is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants must go through the advertisement and then attend the walk-in- interview on the date specified below in table.
|Organization Name||Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute|
|Walk in Interview Date||29th August 2016|
Young Professional- II
All the applying candidates must have B. Tech or Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ MCA or equivalent from any recognized university with good academic records.
Find Latest Engineering Jobs:- From Here
Candidates appointed for Young Professional- II post will be paid Rs. 25000/- per month as a salary by the organization.
The age of the candidates should be above 21 years but not more than 45 years. 05 years relaxation in age is given for SC/ ST/ women candidates and 3 years for other backward category candidates.
Mode of Recruitment:
Walk- In- Interview is the process of hiring candidates. Candidates are advised to produce all the original certificates for the verification purpose at the time of interview. TA / DA will not be paid to any candidates appearing for interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Applying Process for IASRI Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the format of application form from the official site of Organization that is iasri.res.in
- On the home page of it, press the link “Walk-in-Interview” and after that “Young Professional- II ‘to download application format.
- Thereafter fill up the form with relevant details and paste your passport size photo thereon.
- Application form and self attested copies of certificate from matriculation and matriculation onwards, B.Tech or M.Sc. certificate (as the case may be) in either original or provisional, Bio-Data, experience certificates, one passport size photograph must be brought by candidates on the day of interview.
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi -110012
Check Also:- More Jobs in Delhi
Important Date and time:
- Walk-in-Interview Date- 29th August 2016
- Interview Timing- 10.00 A.M
For more details you may go through the Official Advt. given in below. Job seekers can get latest notification regarding IASRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from our web portal. So keep visiting here.
Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute Recruitment Advt- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|