IB Notification 2014
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has publicized an advertisement as IB Notification 2014 and invites online application form for Personal Assistant and Junior Intelligence officer posts. Willing aspirants who fulfills eligibility criteria may apply online.
Job seekers should grab this opportunity and fill IB Application form within 31 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
Below you can see the details regarding IB Notification 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and other details indicated by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Total no of Vacancies:
|S No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|2||Junior Intelligence officer||32|
Job seekers must have completed 12th/matriculation with two years ITI pass certificate in relevant discipline or equivalent from recognized board/ Institution.
Age limit of applicants should be between 18-27 years as on 2 June 2014
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade pay 4600/-|
|Junior Intelligence officer||Rs 5200-20200/- Grade pay 2400/-|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- for application fee
- SC/ST/Women are exempted from the fee of application
Mode of payment:
Job seekers can submit the application fee through Challan Form submitted at any branch of State Bank of India or online through SBI internet banking
Selection will be based on-
- Written test
- Stenography test
- Skill test cum interview
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can apply by filling the online application form through the official website of IB that is www.mha.nic.in
- Read the instruction very carefully for filling the application form. After that you have enter the complete and true information.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay fees and submit the form.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
Applicants should send Application form within 31 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
Note: For more information you can visit the Official Notification.