Grab one of the 18 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies!! New career opportunity has been advertised as IBBI Recruitment in order to fill up vacant position in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is looking for most eligible and enthusiastic candidates, thus concerned organization has invited applications for the notified posts. Interested aspirants may apply for IBBI Recruitment notification by submitting the application form via online mode.
This Page Includes:
As we discussed above IBBI invites applications for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). So, those who fill all eligibility norms can surely apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy before the last IBBI Assistant Manager Recruitment notification date that is 14.3.2018.
For more relevant information about IBBI Recruitment 2018, go through below discussed details to ensure all requirements of IBBI jobs.
|Name of the organization||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|No. of IBBI Vacancies||18|
|Last date to apply for IBBI Officer Grade A recruitment||14.3.2018|
IBBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) job vacancy divided as per categories are as follows-
|Category||IBBI Assistant Manager Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||4|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Conditions Applied for IBBI Assistant Manager Jobs
Applicants who are interested to apply for the Assistant Manager jobs in IBBI, have to ensure all conditions required for the IBBI job openings!!! To being an eligible contender for the vacant position one should have possessed CA / CS / CMA / L.L. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from the well known university with good marks.
Moreover, preference will be given to those who have Passed Limited Insolvency Examination/ Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification/ Two or more of the essential qualifications or have knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Let’s Check the Age Criteria!!! Applicants are informed that required upper age limit for the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment is 28 years for general, 31 years for OBC candidates 33 years for SC/ST Appliers as on 01.03.2018.
As per the IBBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager recruitment notification, selection of the eligible applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in On-Line Examination, Group Discussion and Interview that will be organized by the recruitment authority of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
IBBI Assistant Manager Salary Package
After getting appointed for Officer Grade A posts, one will be paid Rs. 28150- 55600/- pm as emolument. Besides this, benefits such as House Allowance, Transport, LFC and Medical allowance will be payable as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in IBBI.
Those are applying for jobs in IBBI, have to pay application fees amounting Rs.500/- plus GST (presently 18%) for general category. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) are exempted to pay fees.
Process To Apply For IBBI Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost step of the applicants is to go to the IBBI’s official website that is ibbi.gov.in.
- As you reached to the home page, select the “career” tab given at the bottom.
- You will redirect to the new page where you have to choose the “Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy Notice” link.
- Now go through IBBI Recruitment advertisement to ensure all conditions.
- Thereafter revisit the previous page and hit the “apply online” option.
- New appliers choose the tab “Press HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register them.
- Then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id, in few minutes Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent through Email & SMS.
- Afterwards fill IBBI online form with remaining details and upload relevant documents along with scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay up mandatory application fees through valid mode.
- At last press the “submit” tab and get the printed copy of application for future reference.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Job >> Apply Online Link
- Last Date to Apply For IBBI Recruitment 2018: 14.3.2018
- Last date for printing your application: 29/03/2018
- last date for Online Fee Payment:14/03/2018
Applicants must hit the Official Link to grab more details about the IBBI Recruitment 2018. One can easily stay updated with all recent affairs by regularly visiting to our site or bookmark it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|