IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2015
The contestants, who have appeared in the IBPS SO Exam which was held in the February 2015, may check their IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2015 which is released by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection. Appeared Candidates may check their Common Written Exam (CWE) Score Card for CRP of SPL-IV posts through the online process:
Aspirants may download the entire detailed information about IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2015 such as how to download the consequences and interview dates etc which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Get IBPS Specialist Officer CWE Score card:
The appliers may go through the following steps mentioned below and fetch their outcome of the exam:
- In order to download the result, aspirants need to go through official website that is www.ibps.in
- Now go to the option of ‘CWE Specialist Officer’ which is available in the left corner of the homepage.
- Then hit the ‘CWE for Specialist Officer 4’ link.
- Now you will get the notification of ‘result’ here.
- Enter your Registration No, DOB, Post You applied for and go to submit button.
- Your IBPS Score Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now save the result on your desktop and take the print out of it for future references.
- Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts the various employment exams for the recruitment process of the candidates on the appropriate post in different financial organization.
- IBPS offers services in the all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI etc. It is the recognized organization that gives the services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment and assessment etc.
Purpose of Exam:
- Main objective of organizing the examinations is to check the skills of the applying candidates and they also check that how much they are serious about the employments and applicants only shortlisted on the basis of their performance in test.
- After clearing the test or interview, contenders will get placed for the various positions in the recognized bank or organization such names is specialist officer, IT Officer, and technical Officer Etc.
The selection of the shortlisted candidates will be purely based on the marks obtain in the test and followed by their performance in Personal Interview.
Previous Years Cut Off:
Interview Dates: March 2015 (Tentative)
You can open the Official Link for getting their scorecard.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|