IBPS PO Challan Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is organizing CWE– PO/ MT Exam on 16th, 22nd 23rd October 2016. For paying exam fee, you need to download IBPS PO Challan Form 2016. For appearing in Common Written Examination of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee post, you have to pay required fee first. Candidates can take IBPS PO Challan Print through online mode from this page. Those who will apply in next session may also get details about IBPS PO Challan Form 2017 from our web portal shortly.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes CWE– PO/ MT Exam for selection of eligible candidates against vacancies of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee in various participating banks. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information about challan form on this page. To download IBPS PO Challan Form you may go through some steps that are well stated below. By following these instructions you can easily pay IBPS PO Exam Fee.
IBPS PO Challan Form
IBPS Application Fee:
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For all other category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Process to download PO/ MT Exam Fee Challan:
- Those contenders who are going to apply for the IBPS exam they must download IBPS payment challan form and make the payment of application fee.
- These form is the main mode to pay the examination fee of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection tests
- Applicants may get it from the official website of the commission that is www.ibps.in
- Visit the site and after filling the online application form, press on Submit button.
- Then you will get your Registration ID and Password, you must login your account
- Here you will get the fee payment voucher, which have to use to pay the application fee.
- Take a Print of it to pay the application fee at any bank in given list of Banks.
IBPS Exam Notification Details: - Check Here
How To Pay Fee Through IBPS PO Challan Form ?
- After downloading it, applicants should visit the any branch of the bank in which fee can be paid.
- Before submitting challan, fill it properly with required information.
- Now submit it at payment counter of bank with required application fee.
- Now bank will provide you, a transactions id also you will get a copy of challan form.
- You should keep this copy safe.
You Can Also Read This: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Process After Paying Fee:
- After paying fee in bank, candidates should visit the IBPS official site.
- Now fill required details like transactions id etc (if required only).
- After paying the fee, take a Reprint application which is must required at the time of Exam and Interview.
- You would also receive a confirmation message of the fee payment, if not then must visit the below website form further details.
How to Prepare For IBPS PO Exam:- Read Here
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your timeline. If you want to get latest information about IBPS Exams you may also subscribe our free mail service and we will give info in your inbox. If you have any query, please ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Interview Experience||Is there any negative marking in IBPS Exam|
|Banks Under IBPS||IBPS PO Answer Key|