IBPS Challan Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting CWE– PO/ MT/RRB/SO/Clerk Exam. Aspirants, who wanted to apply for IBPS exam, need to download IBPS Challan Form for the payment of required amount of examination fee. As for appearing in Common Written Examination of Regional Rural Bank/Specialist Officer/Probationary Officer/Management trainee posts, candidates have to pay required amount of fee first. Candidates, willing to apply in IBPS exam can fetch all the information regarding IBPS Challan Form 2017 right from the below given detailed description. Those who will apply in next session may also get details about IBPS PO Challan Form 2018 from our web portal shortly.
|Highlights of Page:|
IBPS Challan Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes ibps.in exam for the purpose of selecting of hardworking and eligible candidates against vacancies of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee/ Regional Rural Bank/Specialist Officer/Clerk in various participating banks. To download IBPS Challan Form follow few step listed on this page. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information about challan form on this page. By following these instructions you can easily pay IBPS Exam Fee for various posts.
IBPS Challan Form
IBPS Application Fee:
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For all other category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Process to download PO/ MT Exam Fee Challan:
- The contenders who want to apply for the IBPS exam they are required to download IBPS payment challan form and make the payment of application fee.
- Challan form is the main mode to pay the examination fee of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection tests
- Applicants may get the challan form from the official website of the commission that is www.ibps.in
- Visit the site and after filling the online application form you need to press on “Submit button”.
- After this, you will get your Registration ID and Password, you must login your account
- From here you will get the fee payment voucher, which have to use to pay the application fee.
- Now you need to take a Print of it to pay the application fee at any bank in presented list of Banks.
Check Here: IBPS Exam Notification
How To Pay Fee Through IBPS PO Challan Form?
- After downloading it, applicants should visit any branch of the bank in which fee can be paid.
- Before submitting challan, fill it properly with the needed information.
- Now submit it at payment counter of bank with required application fee.
- Now bank will provide you, a transactions id also you will get a copy of challan form.
- You should keep this copy safe and secure.
Check Out: IBPS Exam Calendar
Process After Paying Fee:
- After paying fee in the bank, candidates should visit the IBPS official site that is www.ibps.in
- Now fill required details like transactions id etc (only if it is required).
- After paying the fee, take a Reprint application which is must required at the time of Exam and Interview.
- You would also receive a confirmation message of the fee payment, if not then must visit the below website form further details.
You may Like to Check: List Of Banks Under IBPS
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your timeline. If you want to get latest information about IBPS Exams you may also subscribe our free mail service and we will give info in your inbox. If you have any query, please ask in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|IBPS Admit Card||Public Sector Banks|
|IBPS Score Card||Bank Salary Structure|