IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Result
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting Preliminary examination on 05th, 6th, 12th & 13th December 2015 for the next Common Recruitment Process for Clerical cadre Posts. IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Result 2015 of Prelims CWE Clerk–V Exam can be downloaded from this page. Candidates who will appear main exam in session of 2016 may also get IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Result 2016 on its availability. The applying candidates may get IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Result 2015 and Cut Off through online mode by using the steps mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to check IBPS CWE Clerk Exam Result:
- Open official link of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.sifyitest.com
- Than press enter on ‘CWE Clerical’ link and then press the ‘Press Here’ link.
- Enter your roll no. or registration no date of birth and password, and press the ‘Submit’ button
- Now your score card will visible on your computer screen.
- Check & download it for future reference.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the various recruitment exams to recruit the candidates directly in the banks.
- Every year, many no. of applicants applies for the Institute of Banking Personnel common written examination for getting the position of PO, clerk and other.
Purpose of the Exam:
The main aim of the exam is to fill up vacant seats of Clerk in various banks by the deserving contestants. Candidates who will appear Prelims CWE Clerk–V Exam on 05th, 6th, 12th & 13th December 2015 may get their score card.
The selection will be based on their performance of candidates in Institute of Preliminary exam, main exam and Interview. Candidates who qualify examination with good marks may recruit against clerical cadre post in Public Sector Banks.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank||Any other bank or financial institution|
|On-line registration||11th August 2015 to 01st September 2015|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||03rd to 17th November 2015|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16th to 21st November 2015|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||18th November 2015 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05th, 6th, 12th & 13th December 2015|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam- Main|
|Online Examination – Main||02 & 03rd January 2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||January 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview|
|Conduct of interview||February 2016|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2016|
Note: Applying candidates may visit the Official Link to get the Consequences.
As soon as your score card will available we will provide it on this page. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about your timeline firstly. If you have any query you may also subscribe our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On