IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Willing to get Jobs in Public Sector Banks by qualify the CWE Clerks–VIII? If yes then check complete details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment from here. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to recruit qualified applicants for filling up Clerical Cadre jobs for various PSBs. Applicants, who’ve required eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018, need to submit IBPS Clerk Online Registration Form before the end date.
Key Contents of this Page:
Applicants, who want get recruited for jobs in government banks as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection clerk exam is two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates can go through the below section of this page to get complete details regarding IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post name||CWE Clerks–VIII|
|Last date To Apply||Check Below|
IBPS Clerk Vacancies:
Clerk Posts in different Public Sector banks and financial Institution.
Participating Organization of IBPS Clerk:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Other financial institution|
|Punjab & Sind BankIndian Bank||–|
You May Check This:- Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
Check Complete Details On IBPS Clerk Exam Here!!
- Applying contenders must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- They must have valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate and Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerks–VIII Recruitment must not be below 20 years of age and not more than 28 years.
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Salary:
Selected aspirants for IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment will get an attractive amount of salary package which is offered by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Check Here>> IBPS Clerk Salary
Following fee should be paid through online mode only, must have a look…
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category: Rs. 100/-
- For Un-Reserved: Rs. 600/-
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process:
- Applier’s classification will be based on Common Recruitment Process which includes two exams such as Prelims and Mains examination.
- Those, who will qualify in Preliminary examination, are only eligible to appear for Main examination.
- Consequently, interview session will be organized by IBPS and final selection will be based on it.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||Duration||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||Composite time of 1 hour||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests (Not By Sequence)||Time allotted for each test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||25 minutes||40||40|
|Computer Knowledge||20 minutes||40||40|
Check Also: IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
List of documents to be produced at the time of joining:
Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-VIII
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Experience certificates, if any
Read Now: IBPS Clerk Interview Experience
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Steps to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
- Applicants are required to open official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- After that, navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Hit Here to view advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for CWE Clerks–VIII clerical cadre” link
- Now, a new page will get opened on your screen just go through the IBPS clerk notification 2018 and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible by reading details in Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Notification, then hit “Tap Here For New Registration” option
- Fill the required details in IBPS Clerk Online Application Form and tap to submit option
- After that, your registration ID and Password will be sent to you either by mail or through SMS on your mobile number
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Again, fill the required details in Online Application Form and tap to save and exit option
- Now make payment of application fee through online mode and then tap to submit button
- At last tap to final submit button and take hard copy of it for further use.
Give Now: IBPS Clerk Mock Test
IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
Appliers, who are going to take part in IBPS Preliminary Exam for CWE Clerk–VIII, can download their IBPS Clerk 2018 Admit Card either by visiting the official website or by tapping to the direct link provided below.
Download Here >> IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Result:
Participating contenders can check their IBPS Clerk 2018 Result for Preliminary Exam through this page. Candidates can also tap to direct link provided below or visit the official website of organization.
Check Here>> IBPS Clerk Result
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Dates:
|Activity||IBPS Clerk Exam schedule|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||Third Week Of August 2018 to Second Week Of September 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||Last Week Of October 2018 to First Week Of November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||First Week Of November 2018 to Second Week Of November 2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||Third Week Of November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||First Week Of December 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main|
|Online Examination – Main||Third Week Of January 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Must Check This:- IBPS Notification
Candidates can check this Official Link to download detailed information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and receives updated information about IBPS Clerk Job Notification, IBPS clerk online registration and IBPS Admit Card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Practice Test For Clerk||Guidelines for -ve Marking in IBPS Exam|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||SBI Clerk Vs IBPS Clerk|