IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently circulated a recruitment notification as IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. IBPS is ready to hire candidates for filling up 19243 various jobs for Clerks-VII posts. Aspirants are invited to apply for the Common written exam (CWE) after filling up online application form. Aspirants must fill the application form with due care and submit it before the last date. Contenders must keep in touch with this page to acquire updated info regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Headlights of Page:
Interested contenders who are looking for Jobs Openings in banking sector should grab this opportunity as they can access Clerk post in the participating banks under IBPS. Fetch all the info regarding CWE VII online exam including Prelims and Mains online exam right from this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- Applying contender must have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidate must also attain the certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
Check Here: IBPS Clerk 2017-2018
Minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age of 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 as per the norms of administration of organization. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
For a brief description of age relaxation, go through the official notification of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
- ST/SC Candidates – 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 age
- Widows or Divorced Women – 9 Years
Check This Useful Section of IBPS:
- Aspirants are required to pay application fees / intimation charges payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates -Rs. 600 /- for all others.
- Candidates are required to borne bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees / intimation charges.
Mode of Selection fpr IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
Selection of deserving candidates will be done basing on their performance in Preliminary Examination and Main Exam. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests of preliminary exam by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination. Final selection will be based on interview. Pattern for exams is given as under:
You May Check This:-Banks Under IBPS
|Name Of Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||30||30|| One hour|
Important Note: Duration of exam will be 1 hour.
|Name Of Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference To Banking Industry)||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 minutes|
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
3rd Phase: Interview
Final round of selection is the personal interview that will be faced by only those candidates who will qualify the mains examination. So get yourself prepared for the upcoming mains exams to score well.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Process to fill IBPS CWE Online Application Form:
- Candidates, who are willing to apply in IBPS Clerk Recruitment are required to fill an online application form by visiting the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Now press “Advertisement for CWE Clerical VII” link running on the home page.
- Read all the detailed info carefully and make sure you are eligible to apply for your desired post.
- Next, aspirants need to press the appropriate “Apply Online” link.
- Application form will appear on your screen, fill the form completely with all the relevant documents and pay the required amount of fee.
- Review again the filled application form and submit the form by pressing “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- CWE CLERK-VII Preliminary Examination date(s): 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- CWE CLERK-VII Main Examination date: 21.01.2018
Must Check This:-Upcoming Bank Exams
To attain more facts regarding IBPS CWE Recruitment interested candidates must check IBPS Official Link. We will shortly update the latest details regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – 2018 on this web page so remain in touch with the web portal.