IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has promulgated a recruitment notification regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by bank for engagement of eligible candidates to fill up 19243 vacancies of Clerks-VI post. Individuals who are seeking for jobs in banking sector may apply for IBPS Clerk Jobs. Willing contenders may apply by filling application forms in prescribed manner and forwarding it before the last date ends. Candidates must keep visiting this page, to acquire up-to-date details related to IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Interested contenders who are looking for best Jobs Openings must fetch this opportunity by appearing for CWE (common written exam) after forwarding the duly filled application through online channel as early as possible. Applicants must apply for the desired posts as expressed below.
IBPS CWE Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total no. of posts||19243|
|Last Date for Online Applications||22nd August 2016 to 12th September 2016|
IBPS CWE Vacancy Detail:
- Applying contender must have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidate must also attain the certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
You May Also Check:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Minimum age of candidates should be 20 years and maximum age of 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1996 as per the norms of administration of organization. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Check This Useful Section of IBPS
- Aspirants are required to pay application fees / intimation charges payable from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates -Rs. 600 /- for all others.
- Candidates are required to borne bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees / intimation charges.
Mode of Selection fpr IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
Selection of deserving candidates will be done basing on their performance in Preliminary Examination and Main Exam. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests of preliminary exam by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination. Final selection will be based on interview. Pattern for exams is given as under:
You May Check This:-Banks Under IBPS
|Name Of Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Important Note: Duration of exam will be 1 hour.
|Name Of Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 minutes|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference To Banking Industry)||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 minutes|
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
3rd Phase: Interview
Third and final round of selection is interview process that will be conducted for only those aspirants who will qualify the mains examination.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Process to fill IBPS CWE Online Application Form:
- Aspirants going to apply for the aforesaid post need to fill an online by logging on to the official site of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Hit on “Advertisement for CWE Clerical” link running on the home page of official site.
- Read the advertisement carefully and completely and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that candidate are required to select the appropriate “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application Form with complete info in prescribed manner and make the requisite payment of application fee.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with application if required.
- Review the filled application form once and make final submission of application by hitting on “Submit’ button within given time period.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of system generated application form for future reference.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Last Date for Online Applications||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Application Fees / Intimation Charges payable from||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination–Preliminary||18.11.2016 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for online exam – Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination–Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
Must Check This:-Upcoming Bank Exams
To attain more facts regarding IBPS CWE Recruitment interested candidates must check below stated Official Notification. We will shortly update the latest details regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 – 2017 on this web page so remain in touch with the web portal.
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Download Notification
- To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here