IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Apply for 7275+ CRP Clerks-VIII Vacancies for 2019-20! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notice for appointing eligible candidates for CRP Clerk Vacancy.
Registration process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 will commence from 18-09-2018. Those who fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment latest by 10-10-2018. Check process to register for IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Vacancy from below of page.
This page includes:
IBPS CRP Clerk-VIII Recruitment:
After this, process to download call letters for Pre- Exam Training will commence from November 2018. Thereafter, Pre-Exam Training will be organized from 26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018. Grab all details concerning IBPS CRP Recruitment for Clerk VIII from here.
To gain more details about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CRP Clerk VIII Recruitment, you may go through this page designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
IBPS Clerk Vacancies:
|Bank Name||Number of vacancies (Tentative)|
|Bank Of Baroda||1122|
|Bank Of India||732|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||298|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||233|
|Union Bank Of India||943|
Check Out All: IBPS Notification
IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2018:
Those applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Recruitment must check eligibility norms from here.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
IBPS Clerk Qualification:
Aspirants applying for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Recruitment must possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government as per IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility norms.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit:
As per IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Age Limit, minimum & maximum age to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment is 20 years and 28 years.
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|Age Relaxation as per IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment Notification|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-S / Disabled Ex-S||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)|
Get Here: IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
- Applicants applying for IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment are required to pay Application Fees/ Intimation Charges using online payment mode as net banking or any credit/debit cards.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
|For General / OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
IBPS Clerk Salary Structure:
Contenders appointed for IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Recruitment will get impressive amount of pay along with other allowances & perks.
Must Check: IBPS Clerk Salary
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process:
IBPS Clerk Selection process comprise of two stages as Prelims & Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam:
- This exam will be the minimum qualifying criteria for the recruitment.
- The candidates will have to qualify all three tests, section wise, and overall to be eligible for the main examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam:
Those who qualify prelims exam will be invited for Mains Exam.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2018:
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Language||Total Time Allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||English only||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
Preparation Links For IBPS Clerk Exam
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper||How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam|
|IBPS Clerk Mock Test||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
- Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
- Scan their signature and photograph ensuring that both the signature and photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) follow to the required specifications which are mentioned in Annexure III to the CWE VII Clerk Notification.
- Keep the essential details or documents ready to make Online Payment of the necessary application fee/ intimation charges
- Applicants must have a valid personal Email ID that should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment process.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018?
Here is applying process for IBPS Clerk Jobs or IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment.
- Contenders applying for IBPS Clerk Notification may visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- Hit on ‘Press here to view Advertisement for CRP Clerk-VIII’ link accessible at mid of page.
- Go through all details from IBPS Clerk Notification 2018.
- If you find eligible, hit on IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online Apply link.
- Login with User Id & password & fill IBPS Clerk Registration Form 2018 to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment.
- After registration, you may download IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018.
- Fill all details in IBPS Clerk Online Application Form as your name, qualification & others.
- Also, upload documents along with form, pay your application fee.
- Take a preview of form & submit it.
- You must also carry print copy of IBPS CRP Clerk VIII Recruitment Application Form for further need.
- In this way, you may apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CRP Clerk Recruitment.
You May Also Check: Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Date 2018:
|Events||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification Release Date||14-09-2018|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Form Starting Date||18-09-2018|
|IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018 Last Date to Apply||10-10-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20-01-2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Check its Official Link for more details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018. Keep connected with us for more updates about latest notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Interview Experience|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Prelims Result|
|IBPS Clerk Main Result||IBPS Question Papers|
|Online Practice Test For Clerk||IBPS Exam Calendar|