IBPS Clerk Recruitment
7883 Jobs in banking sector!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come with latest IBPS Clerk Recruitment. With release of IBPS Clerk notification, it is all set to hire young as well as enthusiastic individuals for 7883 clerk openings (Clerical Cadre Phase VII, CRP Clerks–VII). Right now, forms are invited for IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment through online mode. Well, process to accept online form begins from 12.09.2017 and lasts till 03.10.2017. Applicants may pay their exam fees from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017. Managing authority of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection decides to select its candidates through common recruitment process which includes preliminary examination and mains. Grab all crucial stuff to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 well displayed on this page for your convenience.
Key contents of this page:
Eligible applicants aspires to be recruited for jobs in government banks as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection clerk exam is two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Those who get qualify in Preliminary examination will undergo next phase of recruitment i.e. Main examination. Pre-Exam Training will commence from 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017. IBPS Clerk Pre online exam are scheduled to be organized on 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017 respectively. Candidates can go through the below section of this page to get complete details regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 which is well displayed by team of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post name||CWE Clerks–VII|
|Number of vacancy||7883|
IBPS Clerk Vacancies:
|Bank name||IBPS Clerk Jobs|
|Bank Of Baroda||1200|
|Bank Of India||400|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||100|
|Central Bank Of India||302|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||294|
|Punjab National Bank||NR|
|Union Bank Of India||851|
|United Bank Of India||0|
Get PDF: IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification
IBPS Clerk State wise jobs:
|State name||IBPS Clerk vacancies|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||34|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
Check Complete Details On IBPS Clerk Exam Here!!
Candidates must possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates also have valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for IBPS CWE Clerks–VII must be more then 20 years of age and less than 28 years.
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
A candidate who gets selected for IBPS CWE Clerks–VII Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Check Here>> IBPS Clerk Salary
Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and all other category candidates will have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
Mode of payment:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Common Recruitment Process. This Common Recruitment Process includes two tier examinations which is conducted through online mode. The online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination.
IBPS Online Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
List of documents to be produced at the time of joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board
- Experience certificates, if any
Read Now: IBPS Clerk Interview Experience
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Steps to do IBPS clerk online registration:
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill IBPS clerk online application form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Hit Here to view advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for CWE Clerks–VII clerical cadre link
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen just go through the IBPS clerk notification 2017 and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then hit “TAP HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” option
- Now fill the required details and tap to submit option
- After that your registration ID and Password will be sent to you either by mail or through SMS on your mobile number
- Now candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that fill the required details in Online Application Form and tap to save and exit option
- Now make payment of application fee through online mode and then tap to submit button
- At last tap to final submit button and take hard copy of it for further use.
Check Here: IBPS Clerk Online Application Form
Must Check: How To Apply For Clerk Recruitment?
IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to take part in Preliminary Dec Exam for CWE Clerk–VII can download their IBPS Clerk Admit Card either by visiting the official website or by tapping to the direct link provided below.
Download Here >> IBPS Clerk Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Result:
Candidates can check their result for Preliminary Dec Exam for CWE Clerk–VII Post through this page. Candidates can also tap to direct link provided below or visit the official website of organization.
Check Here>> IBPS Clerk Result
Organizations participating in IBPS Clerk Exam:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Other financial institution
You May Check This:- Banks Under IBPS
IBPS Clerk Important Dates:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2017|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||02.12.2017,03.12.2017,|
09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||21.01.2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Must Check This:- IBPS 2017–2018 Notification
Candidates will get detailed information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link.