IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
Through IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure, candidates will come to know the correct strategy and approach to get qualified in IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam. Along with the complete criteria of IBPS Clerk Exam, we have also provided New Guidelines for Prelims as well as Mains Exam that has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Aspirants are advised to read this page till end as it is going to be very useful for them who are going to appear in upcoming IBPS Clerk Examination. Check updated IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2018 and start preparation accordingly.
We all know that the bank jobs are the most reputed and sought after jobs of the country, even many Indian youth are looking aggressively to join public sector banks. But getting qualified IBPS Clerk Recruitments rounds is not that much easy as it needs proper dedication and hard work. For the easiness of the appliers, our team of recruitmentresult.com has pin pointed complete details related to IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2018 on this single page.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
As per the IBPS Clerk Notification, selection will be made on the basis of Common Recruitment Process which includes Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Language Proficiency Test and there is No Interview system this time.
This Preliminary and Mains Examination are the main examination which is basically online examination. Through this Common Recruitment Process that is CWE (Preliminary & Main Examination), candidates will get provisionally allotted for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organizations. So go and read according to the particular exam.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
The very first round of IBPS Clerk Examination is preliminary examination which is basically qualifying in nature and it includes English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. There are total 100 questions that will be asked in this exam and candidates will get 1 hour to complete the said exam. Moreover, there is no sectional time division in Prelims phase and you have to complete each section within the mentioned time period. Check complete marking criteria from below tuned table:
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||Total composite time of 60 minutes (1 hour)|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
IBPS Clerk Mains Examination is the second stage of IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process and the marks of which will be counted in the final selection procedure. So candidates must prepare well before attempting this round and make smart tricks to get qualified in this section.
This main examination will include questions from Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness/ Financial Awareness. Aspirants will get total 160 minutes to complete the said examination. IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern is mentioned below-
|S. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Time|
|1.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||General Awareness/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- IBPS Clerk Negative Marks: There will be a Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. Also, candidates need to clear the Sectional as well as the Overall cutoff in order to crack exam.
- Total marks out of 200 will be converted out of 100 under IBPS Clerk selection procedure for Provisional Allotment.
- Candidates are informed that they have to fulfill the criteria as prescribed by the participating organizations for provisional allotment.
Check Also: IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Language Proficiency Test
Those lucky job appliers who get qualified in the above two stages that are prelims and mains will get chance to participate in the IBPS Clerk Language Proficiency Test and this round will be organized by the participating institutes.
In this round, selection committee will verify the proficiency of job appliers in the local language of the concerned state or union territory, i.e. the candidates should be able to read, write as well as speak the concerned local language. Moreover, appliers will be asked write down a passage or asked a few questions in the local language.
New Guidelines for Prelims/Mains Exam
- Job entrants who are going to appear in the prelims and main examination will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main).
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The second and the very vital point is that appliers have to fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement, so must read carefully advertisement and follow all the instructions.
- Contenders applying against CRP-Clerk-VII Post are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CWE Clerk-VII is optional.
- Aspirant’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ short listing for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional.
Want to Know? How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam is an admirable job opportunity from a banking sector, so must prepare well before appearing in the examination hall. You can try our IBPS Clerk test series which will help you practice more and perform well at the IBPS Clerk result. We hope the above provided stuff related to IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2018 will be beneficial for you. For regular updates stay tuned!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Admit Card|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Interview Experience||IBPS Clerk Result|
|IBPS Clerk Starting Salary||IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Question Papers|