IBPS IT Officer Syllabus 2019
Indian Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct IT officer scale 1 prelims and Mains examination. So, candidates should download the IBPS IT Officer Syllabus 2019 from here.
To download the IBPS IT Officer Syllabus, contenders should press the given link on this page. With the help of IBPS SO IT Officer scale 1 Prelims/Mains Syllabus, candidates can be aware about the important topics that should be covered.
IBPS SO IT Officer Scale 1 Prelims/Mains Exam Syllabus 2019:
IBPS is going to conduct IBPS it officer pre exam on 29-12-2018 and 30-12-2018 and main exam on 27-01-2019. After downloading the IBPS SO office scale 1 syllabus, contenders should start their preparation.
To know the more details about the IBPS IT Officer Syllabus 2019, candidates should read this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS IT Officer Syllabus
For IBPS IT Officer Preliminary Exam
IBPS IT Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Data Interpretation[ Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
- Miscellaneous- Time and Work, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Time, Distance and Speed –Trains, Boats n Streams, Simple and Compound interest, Mixture and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Age, Problems based on Numbers.
START Practice With: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
IBPS SO IT Officer Reasoning Syllabus:
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement(North-South, Circular, Rectangle, Square), Based on Floors, Hierarchy, Boxes, Months etc.,)
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
- Analytical Reasoning
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Reasoning
IBPS SO IT English Syllabus:
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Spell Checks
- Cloze Test
For IT Officer Main Exam Syllabus
IBPS IT Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus:
On the below section of this page we have shared subjects wise IBPS SO IT Officer Main Exam Syllabus:
- Database Management System
- Data Communication and Networking
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure
- Computer Organization and Microprocessor
- Object Oriented Programming
Also Check Detailed: IBPS SO Syllabus
Database Management System
- File Based Data Management– Disadvantages of file system
- Database systems– Need for Database, Advantages of using a database
- Characteristics of data in a database – Functions of DBMS, Components of a database, Comparison between Database and file-processing systems
- Data dictionary – Data abstraction, Data independence – Logical and Physical data independence
- Architecture: Overall Architecture of DBMS
- Three level architecture – Hierarchical, Networking, Relational Data Models (E-R Model, E-R Diagrams, EER Model), Advantages and Disadvantages of each model.
- Advanced Concepts: Introduction to Data warehousing and Data mining – Different types
- Client/Server Technology: Client – Server – Distributed and Co-operative processing – Peer- to – Peer processing – Application components – Transaction management.
- Relational Structure – Characteristics of Relational Database Model – CODD’s rules – Tables (Relations), Rows (Tuples), Domains, Attributes, Extension, Intention.
- Keys: Candidate Key, Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Keys, Unique Keys.
- Data Constraints: Referential Integrity Constraints, Entity Integrity Constraints, Constraints like Primary key constraint, Unique, Check constraint strong Entity, Weak Entity.
- Normalization: Introduction – Purpose of Normalization – Definition of Functional Dependence (FD) Relational database Design, – Normal forms: 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF, 4Nf and 5 NF.
- Database Administration: DBA Tasks, DBA Tools, User Privileges – Performance monitoring and tuning – Query tracing – Backup and Recovery
- Introduction to SQL: Advantages of SQL – Invoking SQL*PLUS, The Oracle Data-types, Data Definition Language (DDL), Data Manipulation language (DML), Data Control Language (DCL), Data Query Language ( DQL) and all related commands.
- Queries using Group by and Order by clause & Join: Querying a Single Table, Ordering results, grouping the results, Joins, Types of Joins, Sub queries.
- Operators: Logical, Value, Syntax and Query expression operators – Set operators.
- Functions: Character, Arithmetic, Date and time, Group and Miscellaneous Functions, Commit, Rollback, Savepoint.
- Format models: Character, Numeric & Date Format models.
- Views- Advantages of views – The Create View Command, Updating Views, Views and Joins, Views and Sub queries – Dropping Views.
- Sequences: Creating Sequences, Altering Sequences, Dropping Sequences.
- Indexes: Index Types, Creating of an Index: Simple Unique and Composite Index, Dropping Indexes.
- Snapshots: Creating a Snapshot, Altering Snapshot, Dropping a Snapshot.
- Introduction to PL/SQL: The PL/SQL Syntax, The PL/SQL Block Structure, Fundamentals of PL/SQL, Advantages of PL/SQL data Types.
- Control Structure: Conditional Control, Iterative Control, Sequential Control.
- Exception handling: Predefined Exception – User defined Exception.
- Cursors: Implicit and Explicit Cursors
- Procedures: Advantages – Creating – Executing and Deleting a Stored Procedure.
- Functions: Advantages – Creating – Executing and Deleting a Function.
- Database Triggers: Use of Database Triggers – How to apply database Triggers – Types of Triggers – Syntax for Creating Trigger – Deleting Trigger.
Also Get: IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
Data Communication and Networking
- Data Communication: Components of a data communication – Data flow: simplex – half duplex – full duplex; Networks – Definition – Network criteria – Types of Connections: Point to point – multipoint; Topologies: Star, Bus, Ring, Mesh, Hybrid – Advantages and Disadvantages of each topology.
- Types of Networks: LAN – MAN – WAN – CAN – HAN – Internet – Intranet –Extranet, Client-Server, Peer To Peer Networks.
- Transmission Media: Classification of transmission media – Guided – Twisted pair, Coaxial, Fiber optics; unguided – Radio waves – Infrared – LOS – VSAT – cabling and standards
- Network devices: Features and concepts of Switches – Routers (Wired and Wireless) – Gateways.
- Network Models: Protocol definition – standards – OSI Model – layered architecture – functions of all layers.
- Data Link Layer: Framing & its methods, Flow Control, Error control. DLL Protocol, Piggybacking & Pipelining. MAC Sub layer, Media access control for LAN & WAN, collision, IEEE 802 standards for LAN & MAN & their comparison. Ethernet, Wireless LANs, Broadband Wireless, Bluetooth.
- Network Layer: Routing, Congestion Control Algorithms, IP protocol, IP Addresses, Comparative study of IPv4 & IPv6, Mobile IP.
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) – User Datagram Protocol, Data Traffic, Congestion Control and Quality of Service
- Network Security: Cryptography, Message Security, Digital Signature, User Authentication, Key Management, Security Protocols Internet,DNS,SMTP, FTP, HTTP, WWW, Virtual Terminal Protocol.
Officer Operating System
- Introduction to System Programs & Operating Systems, Buffering & Spooling, Types of Operating System.
- Process: Concept, Process Control Blocks (PCB), Scheduling criteria Preemptive & non Preemptive process scheduling, Scheduling algorithms, algorithm evaluation, multiple processor scheduling, real time scheduling, threads, critical section problem, semaphores, and classical problems of synchronization, etc.
- File concepts, free space managements, allocation methods, access methods, protection, organization, directory systems, sharing & implementation issues, etc.
- Memory Hierarchy, logical and physical address space, swapping, contiguous and non-contiguous allocation, paging, segmentation, Concepts of virtual memory, Cache Memory Organization, demand paging, page replacement algorithms, allocation of frames, thrashing, demand segmentation.
- Distributed operating system:-Types, Design issues, File system, Remote file access, RPC, RMI, Distributed Shared Memory(DSM), Basic Concept of Parallel Processing & Concurrent Programming
- Security & threats protection: Security violation through Parameter, Computer Worms & Virus, Security Design Principle, Authentications, Protection Mechanisms.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Specialist Officer
- The Software Product and Software Process Models, Software Process customization and improvement.
- Requirement Elicitation, Analysis, and Specification Functional and Non-functional requirements, Validation, Trace ability.
- Software Design, Architectural Design, User Interface Design, Function-oriented Design, SA/SD Component Based Design, Design Metrics.
- Software Analysis and Testing, Software Test Process, Testing Levels, Test Criteria, Test Case Design, Test Oracles, Test Techniques, Black-Box Testing, etc.
- Software Maintenance & Software Project Measurement: Software Configuration Management (SCM), Re-engineering, Reverse Engineering. Project Management Concepts, Feasilibility Analysis, Project and Process Planning, Resources Project Scheduling and Tracking, etc.
- Introduction: Basic Terminology, Data types and its classification, Array Definition, Representation and Analysis of Arrays, Single and Multidimensional Arrays, etc.
- Stack, Array Implementation of stack, Linked Representation of Stack, Queue, Array and linked implementation of queues, Circular queues, D-queues and Priority Queues. Linked list, Generalized linked list.
- Trees: Basic terminology, Binary Trees, Complete Binary Tree, Extended Binary Trees, Array and Linked Representation of Binary trees, etc.
- Internal and External sorting ,Insertion Sort, Bubble Sort, selection sort Quick Sort, Merge Sort, Heap Sort, Radix sort, Searching & Hashing: Sequential search, binary search, Hash Table, Hash Functions, etc.
- Graphs: Introduction, Sequential Representations of Graphs, Adjacency Matrices, Traversal, Connected Component and Spanning Trees, Minimum Cost Spanning Trees.
Must Know: Is there Negative marking in IBPS Exam?
- Introduction to Compiler, Phases and passes, Bootstrapping, Implementation of lexical analyzers, LEX: lexical analyzer generator, Input buffering, Recognition of tokens, Error handling.
- Basic Parsing Techniques: Parsers, Shift reduce parsing, operator precedence parsing, top down parsing, predictive parsers, LR parsers , an automatic parser generator
- Syntax directed definitions, L-attributed definitions, Syntax directed Translators, Intermediate code, etc.
- Symbol Tables, Run-Time Administration, simple stack allocation scheme, storage allocation in block structured language, Code Optimization and Code Generation
- Parsing control statements, syntax diagrams, Error Recovery, Interpreting control statements, parsing programs, procedures and Functions.
Get Here: Online Practice Test for IBPS
Computer Organization and Microprocessor
- Computer System: Basic Computer Operation, Machine Instructions, Addressing Modes, DLX Architecture,
- Computer Configuration, Memory organization, Memory Architecture and Interface, DMA, Synchronization, etc.
- Microprocessor As A CPU– types of Microprocessor, Microcomputers, Computer Languages, Flags, Program Counter(PC), Stack Pointer, OPCode Format, etc.
- Input-output System.
Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- General concept OOPS– Object, Classes, Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Methods and Messages, Dynamic Binding.
- Features, Advantages and Applications of OOPS
- Aggregation and Association, Generalization, Multiple Inheritances.
Download Here>> IBPS IT Officer Syllabus PDF
IBPS IT Officer Exam Pattern
IBPS SO IT Officer Prelims Exam:
Candidates can check the IBPS SO IT officer syllabus and pattern from this page. From the below table, IBPS IT officer pre exam pattern can be obtained. Please have a look..!!
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
IBPS IT Officer Mains Exam:
There will be only one section in Mains Exam for IT Officer which is IBPS IT Officer Professional Knowledge. The exam duration has been reduced to 45 minutes.
|Paper name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 Minutes|
Download Free: IBPS Question Papers
IBPS IT Officer Scale 1 Exam:
Indian Institute of banking personnel selection is going to conduct pre exam on 29.12.2018 and 30.12.2018. So, applicants should download the IBPS it officer new syllabus by hitting the given link on this page.
Main examination will be held on 27.01.2019, so contenders should also go through the IBPS IT Officer scale 1 mains exam syllabus.
Check Now: IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||06-11-2018- 26-11-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||06-11-2018- 26-11-2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||29-12-2018 and 30-12-2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||27-01-2019|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2019|
|Conduct of interview||February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Candidates can get the complete details about the IBPS IT Officer Syllabus 2019 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about the IBPS it officer full syllabus then you can check the Official Link.
Have a Look on this Section of IBPS
|IBPS Common Interview Questions||Attempt IBPS Mock Test|
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Notification|
|IBPS Admit Card||List Of Banks Under IBPS|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria||How To Prepare For Specialist Officer|