IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Check New Changes in IBPS PO Exam Pattern!! Applied contenders for 4252 CRP PO/MT-VIII Posts can download IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern/ IBPS PO Mains Paper Pattern PDF to get idea of the exam scheme. New Pattern can help you to be familiar with the changes made by The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the year 2018.
Applied contenders for IBPS PO Notification will appear in Prelims Examination from 13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018. After that, qualified contenders need to participate in mains on 18-11-2018. For being familiar with the exam you are required to have detailed Exam Pattern For IBPS PO 2018 that is given below.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018: Latest Changes in Paper
According to the latest update, The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) made some changes in IBPS PO Paper Pattern of Mains. Now each section will have separate duration while total IBPS PO Exam Duration of Mains will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
The Reasoning Ability section and the Computer Aptitude section have been merged into one section in the Main exam. To be updated with more details about Changed IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018-19, scroll down this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
Get Complete Details of: IBPS PO Exam
IBPS PO Exam Pattern For 2018: Overview
|Number of Rounds||3 (Prelims, Mains, Interview)|
|Number of Questions in Prelims||100|
|Number of Questions in Main Exam||155|
|Total Marks for Prelims||100|
|Total Marks for Mains||200|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer|
-0.25 for incorrect answer
|Exam Duration for Prelims||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Exam Duration for Mains||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Additional Descriptive paper in Mains)|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018
IBPS PO Selection Process:
Selection against IBPO PO Recruitment will be done on the basis of Pre/ Mains Exam/ Personal Interview round. IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern/ IBPS PO Mains Patternis listed below, check it out:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview Round
Must Read: IBPS PO Preparation Tips
IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2018
|Latest Changes Introduced In IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018|
Download Free: IBPS Question Papers
IBPS PO Prelims Pattern 2018:
- Duration of IBPO PO Pre Exam: 60 minutes
- Total questions in IBPO PO Prelims Exam: 100
- Mode of IBPS Probationary Officer Pre Exam:Online Mode
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Medium of exam||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
IBPO PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
- Number of Sections in IBPO PO Mains Exam: 2 sections i.e. Objective and Descriptive.
- First section will carry: 200 marks and it will runs for 180 minutes.
- Second section will carry: 25 marks and it will runs for 30 minutes.
Questions from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude/ English Language/ Data Analysis and Interpretation/ General, Economy / Banking Awareness will be asked in Mains Exam according to the IBPS PO Exam Pattern.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Examination||Time Allotted (minutes)|
|45||60||English & Hindi||60|
|English Language||35||40||English only||40|
|Data Analysis and|
|35||60||English & Hindi||45|
/ Banking Awareness
|40||40||English & Hindi||35|
(Letter Writing & Essay)
Check Topic Wise: IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPO PO Interview (Phase III) 2018
- Final selection against IBPS PO Recruitment Notification will be done on the basis of applicants’ marks in mains and interview round in 80:20 respectively.
- Interview round will be of 100 marks and aspirants need to score more than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
- Venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
You May Read This:-IBPS PO Interview Questions
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 – Negative Marking
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Press Here: IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 PDF Download
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2018:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||14-08-2018 to 04-09-2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||01-10-2018 to 07-10-2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|IBPO PO Preliminary Exam||13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|IBPS PO Main Exam||18-11-2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
If you want to grab further information about IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018–19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your queries regarding IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern/ IBPO PO Main Exam Pattern by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
For more updates in ibps.in PO Exam Pattern, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you find the above information about IBPS PO Exam Pattern for Pre/ Mains then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl +D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On