IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is commonly known as IBPS, one of the most sought out exams in the countryside. Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment and searching for IBPS PO Exam Pattern and weightage of marks for CWE PO/MT VIII Prelims, Mains exam can check from here.
According to latest IBPS PO Exam Notification, IBPS PO Prelims Exam will be held on 13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018, however IBPS PO Mains Exam will be held on 18-11-2018.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern Change:
This year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has made some changes in the IBPS PO Exam Pattern. So, candidates who are going to appear in IBPS PO Exam need to download updated IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 which is given below on this single web page.
To know about complete IBPS PO Exam Pattern for prelims exam and mains exam, IBPS PO Exam Dates, IBPS PO Selection Process candidates are required to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|IBPS Job Vacancy Name||Probationer Officers|
|Exam Name||IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Exam 2018|
|Total IBPS PO Vacancy||3562|
|IBPS Probationer Officer Exam Dates||Given here|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Dates as per IBPS PO Notification||13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18-11-2018|
|Category||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
|Starting Date for IBPS PO Online Registration||Mid week of August 2018|
|Last date for submission of IBPS PO Online Application Form for IBPS PO Recruitment||Updating Soon|
Get Details Of: IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Dates:
|Exams||IBPS Probationary Officers Exam Dates|
|IBPS Preliminary Examination|
|IBPS Main Examination||18-11-2018|
Read Also: How to Prepare For IBPS
IBPS PO Selection Process:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has decided to hire eligible and talented candidates for filling up 3562 IBPS PO Vacancies. As per IBPS PO Selection Process, candidates will be recruited on the basis of IBPS PO Prelims Exam, IBPS PO Mains Exam, IBPS PO Interview and final selection.
Want to Know? IBPS PO Preparation Tips
IBPS PO Prelims Exam:
On 13-10-2018, 14-10-2018, 20-10-2018 and 21-10-2018, IBPS PO Prelims Exam will be held by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates who are going to appear in IBPS PO Preliminary Exam can check below given IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern to know the distribution of marks subject wise.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern for Prelims
- The IBPS PO Preliminary Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- To complete IBPS Probationary Officer Prelims Exam, candidates will get total 1 hour.
- IBPS Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam will consist of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and maximum score of 100 marks.
- There is Negative Marking In IBPS PO Preliminary Exam that is 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- It is necessary to clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main Exam.
- Now you need to check IBPS PO Exam Pattern for preliminary examination.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern for Mains
Candidates who will able to qualify IBPS PO Prelims Exam will only eligible to appear in IBPS PO Mains Exam held on 18-11-2018. Candidates can check the IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2018 which is given below. By the help of IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern you can easily understand the distribution of marks subject wise. Have a look on IBPS PO Exam Pattern….
|Sr. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Examination||Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||English only||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||General, Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
START NOW: IBPS Mock Test
IBPS PO Interview Process
- After qualifying IBPS PO Mains Examination successfully, candidates will be called for final selection process that is IBPS PO Interview. IBPS Probationary Officer Interview Process will constitute of 100 marks.
- The minimum marks for qualifying this round will be 40%. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will have to qualify this round by getting 35% marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong question. There will be no deduction of marks for a blank question.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
IBPS PO Final Selection:
- The final selection of the candidate for IBPS PO Jobs will be made by taking into consideration the cumulative score of Mains Exam and the interview Process.
- The weight age of both these phases of examination will be in the ratio 80:20 respectively.
- IBPS PO Merit List will be prepared by the conducting authority after the completion of Interview Process of IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
Get Here: IBPS PO Model Question Paper
Here we have given complete IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 – 19 for CWE PO/MT VIII Prelims, Mains Exam. So, candidates can easily get IBPS PO 2018 Exam Pattern for prelims and Mains exam.
If you have any query regarding IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern or IBPS PO Mains 2018 Exam Pattern then you may simply leave a comment in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query regarding Exam Pattern of IBPS PO 2018 as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On