IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has introduced some changes in IBPS PO Exam Pattern of CWE PO/MT (Preliminary/Mains) Exam. Check new IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Pattern through this single page. To score well in IBPS PO 2018 Exam, it is necessary to understand the IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 as well as IBPS PO 2018 Syllabus one by one. By downloading updated IBPS PO CWE Exam Pattern, you can easily make study plan for IBPS PO Exam 2018. Check this page thoroughly and also download IBPS PO Exam Pattern in Pdf format.
The online IBPS Probationary Officer Exam is organized for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisation. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organizations as PO/MT and to ace Probationary Officer Exam, need to prepare through modified IBPS CWE PO/MT Exam Pattern. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing to complete details about IBPS CWE PO Pre Exam Pattern and IBPS CWE PO Mains Exam Pattern, Let’s have a look…
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern:
IBPS po 2018 exam pattern of Prelims exam mentioned below. Applicants have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Note: Adequate number of applicants in all categories as decided by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Subjects Involved||Max Ques.||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||02||25||30 minutes|
What is the Penalty for Wrong Answers?
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests, which is Applicable to both – IBPS PO prelims exam and Main examination.
- For each wrong answer, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question, which will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Want to Know About? Any Negative Marking in IBPS Exam
IBPS PO Scores Analysis:
- The corrected IBPS PO Score card obtained by each of the applicants in different sessions will be normalized using equi-percentile method. Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- Please note that, Marks Obtained in the Main Examination Only Will Be Considered for Shortlisting for Interview and Also for Final Merit Listing.
What is IBPS PO Interview Criteria?
Applicants, who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CWE PO/MT, will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at selected centre and the centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Get Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Some Essential Point:
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
Applicants, who’re planning to apply for IBPS PO Exam, can start their preparation through above provided latest IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018. Keep continue on our web portal, in order to download IBPS PO Exam Notice, New IBPS Recruitment etc. We wish you very best of luck for your future. Good Luck…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Exam Details||IBPS PO Preparation Tips|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS Challan Form|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS PO Syllabus|
|IBPS PO Result||IBPS Exam Calendar|