IBPS PO Preparation Tips
Probationary Officer is a top most reputed post and has highly demanded in the banking sector. Are you looking for IBPS PO Preparation Tips? If yes than have a look on this page… Job hunters who are willing to enhance their career in banking sector and wish to get recruited against Probationary Officer post they can attain latest patterns to crack PO/MT Pre exam in 1 Attempt. For getting success in Institute of banking personnel selection PO exam you may read 7 days guide tips as provided below. To get latest updates time to time related to IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2016 you need to connect with us through this page.
IBPS PO exam is conducted by Institute of banking personnel selection to hire capable and talented contenders for filling up the vacant positions of Probationary Officer in various branches. After qualifying the pre exam candidates have to qualify mains exam and Interview. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to IBPS PO PO/MT Pre exam. So aspirants are required to scroll down the page and read all the information regarding same and bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips
How Much Time to Allocate in Each Section?
|Sections||Total Time Spend in Each Section||Duration|
|English Language||15 Min.||01 hour|
|Reasoning Ability||20 Min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Min.|
Get Complete: IBPS PO Syllabus
How to Crack IBPS PO 2016 Exam?
Do you know where you stand?
Before starting the process of preparations appliers have to sit down and with a focused and methodical approach. After that you have to start your preparation with an honest analysis of yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- Where are you good at?
- What are your areas of improvement?
- Where do you need more time to practice?
This analysis can be done by taking up an Online Mock Test. Now you will get the real one answer and you have to take it seriously. After that you have to see the pattern of your results.
- What are the key points?
- Take less time in reading comprehension
- Do you have strong vocabulary?
- How much time you take to complete the mock test?
- Are you nervous?
- Have you any mastery of quantitative fundamentals?
Read Here: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Some important Key factors you have to watch on –
- You have to appear in mock test as the actual exam.
- Mock tests will help in your own way.
- Mock tests will not tell you how good you are, but how you can be better.
- Try to analyze these tests to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn from your mistakes and don’t kept repeating them.
- Know your area of strength and target them (like If you are good in Reasoning so used to make sure you get them right every time).
Do You Know? How to Crack IBPS Exam
Don’t demotivate with Mocks Test score –
Aspirants please do not demotivate with the score of mocks tests because Mock Test score doesn’t matter much. Candidates don’t be discourage if you are not scoring good marks in Mock Test because it is just to analyze where you are stand and how you can improve yourself. Due to the marks scored by candidates in mock test, they cannot qualify the actual exam. So, don’t feel that is wastage of preparation. One of my friends who prepared with me IBPS PO exam they never qualify any mock test papers. But, he never stops the practicing and now today he is a Bank PO in a Bank of Baroda.
Check Here: Online Practice Test For IBPS
How you will know your strong and weak areas?
- Candidates you are already excellent but you have to do regular practice to qualify bank PO exam. After doing regular practice it improves your weakness and you will know your weak points and you can qualify the IBPS PO exam easily.
- Participants have to focus into this section that is (Bad Accuracy as well as bad speed). After that you are required to search easy tips and techniques to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Focus on this Practice, Practice hard, Practice more. Candidates don’t be discourage you have to Practice each questions by setting timer. By applying short tricks you will improve your practice speed.
- From this web page you will get easy tips and other important things. So you will familiar with banking exam and you will qualify it.
- IBPS consists of Quantitative Aptitude, English language skills, reasoning clubbed with Logical Reasoning, Computer and General Awareness.
Get Now: IBPS Question Papers
Keep in mind:
IBPS PO 2016 Online Mock test Series has commenced by Grade up. This examination consists of 31 questions and you have to score better in IBPS PO VI Online Exam. Candidates can ace the IBPS PO exam by this latest pattern which is consist of) High Quality Practice Tests. The first test for IBPS PO Preliminary exam as well as Mains Exam is completely free, the IBPS PO Combo Package can be Purchased for Rs. 595/-
The contenders who have purchased IBPS PO Prelims Package in advance they can avail the discount of Rs. 100/- on IBPS PO Mains Test Series.
Must Read Here: IBPS Current Affairs
Do you know what is IBPS PO Exam?
Institute of banking personnel selection conducts IBPS Exam for Probationary Officer every year to hire eligible contenders for the post of PO. Institute of banking personnel designs this PO exam in three stage selection program.
- Phase I – Preliminary
- Phase II – Mains
- Phase III – Interview
Preliminary exam is a starting level for all participants. After qualify the preliminary exam aspirants are required to attend next level which is mains. You can check IBPS PO Prelims and Mains syllabus from this page. Contenders who have successfully clear mains exam they are called for interview.
You Must Know: Is there any negative marking in IBPS Exam
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern:
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
Are You Searching For Preparation Material? Check Below Links:
IBPS Prelims English Language Syllabus:
|English Topics for Prelims||Weight age of Questions.|
|Spot the error||5|
|Fill in the blanks||5|
Reasoning Tips for IBPS Prelims Exam:
|Reasoning Topics for Prelims||Weight age of Questions.|
|Seating arrangement||3 – 10|
|Coding-Decoding||3 – 5|
|Mathematical Inequalities||2 – 5|
|Blood relations||2 – 5|
|Syllogism||2 – 5|
|Arrangement and Pattern||0 – 3|
|Scheduling||0 – 5|
|Direction and Distance||1 – 2|
|Classification/Analogy||0 – 2|
|Series||0 – 5|
|Ordering and ranking||1 – 2|
IBPS Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
|Aptitude Topics for Prelims||Weight age of Questions.|
|Data Interpretation||5 – 10|
|Data Sufficiency||2 – 5|
|Simplification||2 – 5|
|Mensuration||1 – 3|
|Profit and Loss||1 – 3|
|Time and Work||1 – 3|
|Ratio and Proportion||1 – 2|
|Percentage||1 – 2|
|Number Series for IBPS||0 – 5|
|Quadratic Equations||0 – 5|
|Mixture Problems||1 – 2|
Read Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Remember Important Note:
After getting the complete details which is mentioned on this page. If you are not satisfied or you have any problem against IBPS PO Preparation Tips 2016 then you can simply leave a comment in comment box which is presented at the bottom of this page. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Job hunters you can also sub- scribes our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services. Join us on Face book/ Google plus to get latest updates time to time directly in your mail box from our free mail services.
Check Useful Section Of IBPS PO
|IBPS PO Interview Questions||IBPS PO Interview Experience|
|IBPS PO Challan Form||IBPS PO Exam notification|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Salary|
|IBPS PO Answer Key||IBPS PO Result|