IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS PO/ MT (CWE-IX) Recruitment Notification in month of July 2019. Through IBPS PO Recruitment, this Institute wants to hire dedicated candidates for 4000+ PO/MT Posts.
IBPS PO Online Registration 2019 will be started in Second Week of August 2019. Graduate Degree holders who want to make their career in banking sector can grab this opportunity by applying against IBPS PO Recruitment 2019-20!!!
IBPS PO Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to submit IBPS PO Online Application Form till First Week of September 2019. IBPS PO Preliminary Exam will be conducted in month of October 2019 and IBPS PO Mains Exam will be held in month of November 2019.
For more updates about IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment, candidates have to check this page of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for IBPS PO/ MT (CWE-IX) Recruitment 2019-20!!!
IBPS PO Recruitment
IBPS PO Recruitment Important Dates:
|Activity||IBPS PO Important Dates|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates & IBPS PO Apply Online Last Date||From August to September 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||From August to September 2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||October 2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2019|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Date||Second Week of October 2019|
|IBPS PO Recruitment Result– Preliminary||October/ November 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2019|
|IBPS PO Exam Date for Main||November 2019|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Recruitment Result – Main||December 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|Conduct of Interview against IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment||January / February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO Vacancy:
- Posts Name: Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee
- Expected IBPS PO Vacancies: 4000+
Detailed Description Of IBPS PO Recruitment 2018:
|Bank of Baroda||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Bank of India||144||72||260||489||965|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||20||12||52||66||150|
|Union Bank of India||59||29||172||259||519|
|United Bank of India||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL|
IBPS PO Eligibility:
Candidates, intending to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment should ensure their eligibility criteria specified by Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection:
- Nationality: A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan / a Tibetan Refugee / a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India for IBPS PO Recruitment Advertisement.
- Qualification: Candidates wants to apply for IBPS PO/MT-IX Recruitment, they should complete their Graduation from the recognized university.
Check Here: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Recruitment Age Limit:
Aspirant’s minimum Age should be 20 years and maximum Age criteria is 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive) for IBPS PO Advertisement.
Relaxation In Age For IBPS PO Jobs:
|Category||Age Relaxation for IBPS Probationer Officer Jobs|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
Application Fee For IBPS PO Exam:
- To apply for the IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- for the general candidates. Those aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PWD category they have to pay the Rs. 100/-
- To pay application fee, candidates need to choose the online payment method through debit/ credit/internet banking etc for IBPS PO/ MT (CWE-IX) Recruitment.
Get Here: IBPS PO Recruitment Advertisement
Salary Structure For IBPS PO Recruitment:
Those candidates who will be appointed on the PO/MT vacancies will get satisfied amount of salary that will be decided by the authority of the organization.
Get Details Of: IBPS PO Salary
IBPS PO Recruitment Process:
- Candidates applying for IBPS PO Notification, they have to qualify the IBPS PO Exam which will be organized in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Mains.
- Shortlisted aspirants through mains examination will be called for the personal Interview session IBPS PO IX Recruitment.
Get Detailed: IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
Want to Know? IBPS PO Preparation Tips
IBPS PO Interview and Provisional Allotment:
IBPS PO Interview Details:
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in IBPS PO Mains will be eligible to take part in the interview round for Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection PO Recruitment.
- The round will be conducted by various participating organisations with IBPS.
- The interview round will carry 100 marks and the minimum qualifying score is 40 (35 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
- This is the final stage in the IBPS PO Recruitment 201 process.
- This round carries 20% weightage in the final result.
- Through this IBPS CWE PO MT Recruitment round, a candidate’s communication skills and personality is examined.
- The weightage of the score of Main exam and interview will be in the ration of 80:20.
IBPS PO Provisional Allotment Details:
- Candidates are expected to score sufficiently high on the merit in both Main and Interview rounds in order to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process.
- Upon successful completion of interview process, depending on vacancies at the Participating Organizations and based on merit-cum-preference of shortlisted candidates, they will be provisionally placed with one of the Participating Organizations.
Must Read: How to Prepare For IBPS PO Interview
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment:
To fill the IBPS PO Recruitment Application Form, aspirants have to follow the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ibps.in.
- After that you are needed to CRP PO/MT link which is mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Then, you are required to hit the link of “Common Recruitment process for probationary officers/management trainees IX”
- On the next page, you should press the below stated link to download IBPS PO Recruitment Notification.
“Click here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees –VIII (CRP PO / MT – IX)”
- Then, you have to check all the details carefully from downloaded advertisement and hit the below mentioned link to fill IBPS PO Online Form.
“Click here to apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees VIII (CRP PO/MT-IX)”
- Aspirants, if you’re registered candidates, then use your login credential to fill up IBPS Online Application Form.
- After that, fill IBPS PO Online Form and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then, you should press the submit button and your IBPS PO Online Application Form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of IBPS PO Online Form and keep IBPS PO Application Form safe for future use.
Press Here: IBPS PO Recruitment Apply Online
We have given complete details about the IBPS PO Recruitment 2019-20 on this page, for more updates about the IBPS PO Exam, IBPS PO Notification and IBPS PO Bharti etc, you can check the Official Link. IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be activated soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On