Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection intends to hire willing candidates for Banker Faculty Posts through IBPS Recruitment. Graduate or Post Graduate Candidates can apply for IBPS Banker Faculty Recruitment till last date that is 28th February 2019.
|IBPS Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|IBPS Official Website||Press Here|
Short View of IBPS Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
- Post Name: Banker Faculty
- Form Type: Offline
- IBPS Recruitment Last Date: 28-02-2019
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Q1. What Are the Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Jobs?
- Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognized Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB for IBPS Vacancy.
- Knowledge of computer operations /languages will be added advantage for IBPS Vacancies.
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Q2. What is the Decided Age Limit of Candidates?
- Age of applicants should not be more than 61 years for IBPS Recruitment Advertisement.
- Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement.
Q3. What is the Maximum Pay Scale?
Negotiable, candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
You Can Also Check: Latest Recruitments
Q4. Is there any Application Fee for IBPS Advertisement?
No fee is required
Q5. What is IBPS 2019 Recruitment Selection Process?
Candidates shortlisted will be called for Selection Process/Interview. Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final against Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector
Q6. How to Download IBPS Recruitment Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.ibps.in
- Select “Hit here to View Advertisements for the post of Banker Faculty (On Contract)” tab.
- Read IBPS Notification carefully.
- After ensuring details download IBPS Application Format
- Fill details in IBPS Application Format carefully
- Attach photocopies of essential documents and certificate
- Enclose form and documents in an envelope
- At last send envelope to the below mentioned address.
- Applicants must super-scribe “Application for post of “Banker Faculty” on the top of the envelope.
Check IBPS Related Links:
Q7. Where You Will Submit the IBPS Application Form?
The Head Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road,
Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East),
Mumbai 400 101
Q8. What is Job Profile of Banker Faculty?
The job requires writing questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) designed to assess cognitive ability and personality domains and research in the areas of Banking, Financial Awareness and Human Resource Management etc
Must Check: Best State Government Jobs
IBPS Recruitment 2019 Details:
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has released the job notification titled as IBPS Recruitment to fill up vacant Post of Banker Faculty. Applications through offline mode are invited against IBPS Banker Faculty Recruitment.
Candidates, intending to apply for posts should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS. Candidates are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 28-02-2019.
Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected. Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected. The posting of the selected candidate will be in Mumbai Only.
Latest Recruitment On 16-02-2019:
- IIT Indore Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019 & 22-03-2019
- ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 23-02-2019
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 16-02-2019 & 22-02-2019
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in Date: 21-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 23-02-2019 and 01-03-2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 19-02-2019, 22-02-2019, 28-02-2019 to 12-03-2019, 01-03-2019